• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ninja Ultimate(100% rage skill)

77 posts in this topic

Posted

Can it PLEASE be reworked or removed? right now, if you accidentally use it it's a death sentence unless you have emergency escape ready

it's just ridiculous to not have a skill that's useless, but one that pretty much kills you if used, it even deals less dmg than the base skill without rage...

22 people like this

Posted

You have to watch the black spirit rage and consume it with "Z" to get ap debuff. Well, thats what I do, cause I spam that 15sec like a mad man.

ps. Mages have the same thing with their 100% ultimate.

Posted

except when im at 98% and i think, theres no way ill get 2% before i get offf the skill, all of a sudden i have the world aggrod on me and i start my suicide animation.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

It needs to be changed or removed, absolute shit. The z animation is to long, and there is no point in using your 100%.

Edited by NamePending

Posted

I think it looks cool...

3 people like this

Posted

what does it looks like?

Posted

what does it looks like?

You do some spinning, some disappearing and then tricycle tracks. 

Posted

what does it looks like?

Fing amazing.  I don't ever want to not have this move now, in either form.  I wouldn't use the BSR version of it in PVP, but it's sick in PVE.

Also, it's not nearly as big a problem to avoid using on accident as the Musa 100% rage skill is.

Posted

For pve it's nice but for pvp...I would have preferred something more single target like the musa one. Also it seems like you take dmg while doing it and that is absurd since you can't do anything while the animation run.

1 person likes this

Posted

For pve it's nice but for pvp...I would have preferred something more single target like the musa one. Also it seems like you take dmg while doing it and that is absurd since you can't do anything while the animation run.

Yeah, how there isn't a damage negator of some kind just seems strange.  Though you could use smokescreen first I suppose, work off the stun and the boost to evasion.

Posted

Yeah it looks cool and all, but it kills slower then just using your usual abilities.  I try my best to z buff Everytime, 30ap is nice for 60sec.  But sometimes I forget and get boned by this long animation.

Posted

yeah in pve i find i can time for buff very easy problem is in pvp where from getting hit we built rage very fast and if u use this god awful skill in pvp u dead.

Posted

Is there any hope for a fix? Maybe a way to animation cancel?

If they don't have a way around this in KR then you know we're doomed. Daum doesn't change code.

Posted

yeah pretty sure its same in kr Q_Q

Posted

no, it's total crap in PvE, you die if there's any CC immune mobs

yeah pretty sure its same in kr Q_Q

doesn't make it any less shit

2 people like this

Posted

don't use it, or try to avoid it, use spirit absorption to get +30ap for 60sec

Posted

I've had this same issue. Anyone know if any animation cancels work with this skill?

Posted

I've had this same issue. Anyone know if any animation cancels work with this skill?

you can't, only with V (escape)

Posted

don't use it, or try to avoid it, use spirit absorption to get +30ap for 60sec

well yeah, avoiding it, but sometimes it triggers even if you don't want to, ie you're at 95% and get hit while using the base skill, or kill something, and it uses the ultimate

Posted

well yeah, avoiding it, but sometimes it triggers even if you don't want to, ie you're at 95% and get hit while using the base skill, or kill something, and it uses the ultimate

that is correct.

Posted

There needs to be Super Armor during the animation and an iframe when you disappear.  Also please speed up the animation.  By the time I begin to use the attack most competent PvPers are backing out of the attack.

Posted

bdo just needs us to give the option to disable activating ultimate x.x

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Guys can we make a call for a quality of life stuff for rage skills? Like in skill list just let us On/Off to handle which one we want it to work or not. Because not only for us bad when the rage just activate middle of the Centaur's maybe or just wrong time in pvp. Already Sorc,Musa,Maehwa,Kuno,Valkyre and Ninja got problem with Rage skills in wrong time :D

@CM_Aethon @CM_Tytyes @PM_Jouska @CM_Praballo
Maybe can we do smt about this?

Edited by Zarache
4 people like this

Posted

I think it looks cool...

It does look cool, but weak for PvP :P

Posted

I'd love there was option to automaticly use black spirit buff when ready.