• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ninja Ultimate(100% rage skill)

77 posts in this topic

Posted

I agree. It's the one thing that pisses me off with Ninja as i waste the 30ap and if you use blade spint at say 98% and it goes to 100 it automatically continues into ultimate haha. 

I had the same issue with my Valks 100% spirit skill... But thankfully it wasn't all that good without spirit either so i dumped it and focused on SoJ combos to pew pew thing. Cant do that with Ninja as that base skill is awesome :D

Posted

Can it PLEASE be reworked or removed? right now, if you accidentally use it it's a death sentence unless you have emergency escape ready

it's just ridiculous to not have a skill that's useless, but one that pretty much kills you if used, it even deals less dmg than the base skill without rage...

thanks i am not the only one who hate that 100% it almost getting my kill each time i use it , a least if they could put the super amor while using it it would be great .

Posted

100% blade spin just needs to have invincibility, if they plan on keeping the animation as slow as it is right now, or super armor, BUT ONLY IF THEY INCREASE THE ANIMATION BY 300% SPEED.

I mean Christ it the ability itself is so good when not 100%, but after 100% it actually becomes a hindrance, both PvE and PvP. Either you (Pearl Abyss) change the 100% according to the above, or just completely rework the 100% skill into something that is actually worth using.

3 people like this

Posted

100% blade spin just needs to have invincibility, if they plan on keeping the animation as slow as it is right now, or super armor, BUT ONLY IF THEY INCREASE THE ANIMATION BY 300% SPEED.

I mean Christ it the ability itself is so good when not 100%, but after 100% it actually becomes a hindrance, both PvE and PvP. Either you (Pearl Abyss) change the 100% according to the above, or just completely rework the 100% skill into something that is actually worth using.

I agree completely.

Posted

Agree, please do something now and give us an usable 100%.

Posted

You have to watch the black spirit rage and consume it with "Z" to get ap debuff. Well, thats what I do, cause I spam that 15sec like a mad man.

ps. Mages have the same thing with their 100% ultimate.

what what does Z do?

Posted

what what does Z do?

It absorbs the black spirits power and gives you a buff depending on your class for 1 min. For ninja I think its +30ap.

Posted

It absorbs the black spirits power and gives you a buff depending on your class for 1 min. For ninja I think its +30ap.

thanks! I have a 57 wizard and never used Z before lol but as a ninja it's a solid idea 

Posted

No problem, glad to help :D

Posted

Welcome to sorc/wizz world enjoy your stay.

This is pretty shit mechanic and they should put it on a totaly different skill so you can choose when to use it. Unless they remove the stupidly long ass animation on Z i don't see this being realy usable in most cases in real fight.

Posted

except when im at 98% and i think, theres no way ill get 2% before i get offf the skill, all of a sudden i have the world aggrod on me and i start my suicide animation.

yup. Same shit here. Super annoying.

Posted (edited)

I just hope that the Devs sees this and do something about it, like 100 % of the time when it happens to me, the players figures it out and stand on range playing chess or somethin with each other waiting for it to stop.

I mean come on, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS problem :)

sorry for my bad english <3

Edited by Trenbolone

Posted

Ultimate design is so fricking bad...how in the right mind can you design a thing like that? Z casting is long and you take damage while doing it, and if you just use the ultimate you lose control of your character and you die. I lost 2 power crystals in 2 days because of that shit. There should be really a lock on the ultimate AND when you absorb it should be fricking instant.

Posted

100% same issue wizards have with theirs.

Posted

and because of that i unlearned ult skill ...

Posted (edited)

It does look cool, but weak for PvP :P

Sucks for pve also as you are locked in place, Its a suicide skill either way.

bump @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Tytyes 

Blade spin needs a rework or atleast add an option where you can prevent it from being used while at 100% Black spirit rage, like you can lock skills from being used with commands in the Skill window.

Edited by Rubmycrit!

Posted

Don't know if they made changes to it in Korea but if not, don't expect changes for us either.
We can only wait and hope we get the buffed awakening version, least 100% from awakening is usable I suppose.

Posted

Its cool the first 1000 times, but when you start farming mobs at Valencia its a death wish. Even with over 200 DP the mobs can shred my HP if my evasion fails me. Worst aspect is if its at 98% and you cast it and kill something it cancels into the rage version which can screw you over big time (especially pvp). Awakening's rage skill is a lot better and its just a one swing burst. 

Posted (edited)

Its cool the first 1000 times, but when you start farming mobs at Valencia its a death wish. Even with over 200 DP the mobs can shred my HP if my evasion fails me. Worst aspect is if its at 98% and you cast it and kill something it cancels into the rage version which can screw you over big time (especially pvp). Awakening's rage skill is a lot better and its just a one swing burst. 

Happens far too often to me. Try being 1000% careful and be ready to trigger your buff

Edited by Tvvin
Erasing double post

Posted (edited)

Happens far too often to me. Try being 1000% careful and be ready to trigger your buff

Yeah that's the worst part, I think awakenings seem to be a band-aid fix so I don't see the developers changing it anytime soon. Look at warrior, the awakening is definitely amazing, but his base class has received little to no changes since. To be fair Ninja awakening has been getting its fair share of buffs and reworks so I am still very excited to see what they can do. Ninja awakening actually plays fairly competently now compared to his initial handicapped release.

Edited by Lugh

Posted

You shouldn't even spec into it.

Posted

You shouldn't even spec into it.

I wouldn't agree to that, considering it's one of our best cc abilities. The rage ability needs to change though.

Posted

Yeah that's the worst part, I think awakenings seem to be a band-aid fix so I don't see the developers changing it anytime soon. Look at warrior, the awakening is definitely amazing, but his base class has received little to no changes since. To be fair Ninja awakening has been getting its fair share of buffs and reworks so I am still very excited to see what they can do. Ninja awakening actually plays fairly competently now compared to his initial handicapped release.

Yea, warrior isnt strong enough without his Greatsword. I think the devs may be gearing his base skills towards being mor defensive( with a future DP revamp maybe)

Imo I think blade spin is fundamentally flawed as a ultimate move. Some people made some nice suggestions for it (like adding super armor / and or speeding up the animation / adding cancels.) But personally, i'd like to see BSB removed as an ult. And replaced with a assassination skill that deletes one target, but still consume rage if you miss. Would mmake for interesting gameplay. Something like spy from TF2

Posted

Yea, warrior isnt strong enough without his Greatsword. I think the devs may be gearing his base skills towards being mor defensive( with a future DP revamp maybe)

Imo I think blade spin is fundamentally flawed as a ultimate move. Some people made some nice suggestions for it (like adding super armor / and or speeding up the animation / adding cancels.) But personally, i'd like to see BSB removed as an ult. And replaced with a assassination skill that deletes one target, but still consume rage if you miss. Would mmake for interesting gameplay. Something like spy from TF2

Well getting 100% black spirit moved to heart aiming would be a nice move so we could assassinate ppl from shadows ^^

Well in worst case the problem will be solved after we get our new toys (at least i hope so ;0 )

Posted

Well getting 100% black spirit moved to heart aiming would be a nice move so we could assassinate ppl from shadows ^^

Well in worst case the problem will be solved after we get our new toys (at least i hope so ;0 )

I was thinkin g of creating a s;eparate skill  slot ,but heart seek works. Assassinating players would greatly for group pvp :)