• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

ninja Ninja current skills not scaling, give us the current KR version

115 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Dear Daum/ Kakao,

A friend of mine who is a very experienced ninja from KR (played it since ninja came out on KR) and myself have been doing  very intensive testing the last two days. We have been testing all the possible air, down attack, counter combos. We went over all the possible combinations you can possibly make and I made a spreadsheet to check the possible flaws and maximum output that can be done. I will not go in detail, because the time and information we got from doing the testing we did is something we are keeping in the guild, for now at least. 

Gear setup

Biox gear: https://gyazo.com/112d1088b8ecf2a978fd59db9e07759c

Aedix gear: https://gyazo.com/f5337b5052d061bd245731cd9937962e 

As you can see, we are way above the normal gear that ninja's currently have. And this is also the reason why we are pointing this out, because if we have issues already, what do less geared people will have when they are fighting geared, or equally geared people? They will have no chance... And quit the game

Test results: keep in mind that there is a pretty big difference between both aedix and me both in accuracy and ap. TRI Bheg gloves vs no Bheg gloves, Tet Zaka vs Tri Liverto. The testing equipment dp wise: 157 dp on aedix, 162 dp on biox (we both took our helm of because of the extra evasion on the helm and we wanted to make sure the attacks did register. Keep in mind the 5 dp difference and the rest of the gear, so i should always do a little bit more dmg compared to Aedix. If it was not broken scaling the differences what we saw was bigger (200-300 dmg difference)

• Heart Aiming III: Aedix: 519,2 avg dmg    Biox: 584,1 avg dmg, with the helm equipped Aedix was doing 265,5 avg dmg!!! --> example of broken ap scaling
  • Crescent Slash II and Fox claw IV:  Aedix: 591.6 avg dmg     Biox: 599.8 avg dmg (this is avg dmg from the two skills combined) --> example of broken weapon scaling

These are just two examples where the scaling is not working and the damage output is very low, even against very low dp target. On higher dp target this dmg becomes worse and worse.

Duel results: (all the tests were done vs people in good gear, tri weapon duo or better armor, accessories full duo) 

vs Rangers: one cc on us, 2-3 shotguns in that cc and we are dead

vs Wizard: chain lightning, fire explosion risidual lightning and we are dead 

vs Sorc: imminent doom, shard explosion and we are dead

vs Warrior: you only have a chance when they dont block, teleporting behind them will get countered with a dodge so our grab will fail and eventually we die. 

vs Valk: same as the fight vs warrior

vs Blader: only when he engages you have a small window of opportunity to land cc and dmg him, a good one will just zoof away or block at the right times in the end we are dead

vs Giant: if i play perfectly i have a chance of killing, however one grab = chain cc = we are dead

What we need and whyhttp://puu.sh/qdRdP/56231802cd.png

The current version we received is the wet noodle version of ninja. 

How many Ninja's currently have 208 ap or higher? Maybe 0,0001% and even tho i am complaining i do love the class and the playstyle, it's just that the dmg output and scaling is totally broken. I can barely manage if i play perfectly and use all the skills a ninja has at his disposal, only then i stand a chance. What about the other people with less gear???

What about the 99,9999% of the other ninjas with less than 208ap, what do you think they will do once they start encountering decent geared players, im not even talking about good geared wizards with 275 dp, or rangers with 210ap. these people will feel backstabbed and eventually quit the class and maybe the game. Because they invested real money in a class they believed in, but once they see that they are hitting like a wet noodle, they will feel betrayed.

Please do not do the same mistakes as you did with bladers and do NOT give us a hotfix. We really need the current KR version just to be somewhat viable. Ninja is supposed to be a skilled class and it is, but the current version we have is the wet noodle version. 

Edited by Biox
Forgot to make the titles Bold, to get a better overview
23 people like this

Posted

Nice try Ninja's ...

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

http://puu.sh/qdRdP/56231802cd.png

after lots of testing our class feels very underperforming, we need to pull off over 14 skills done at the right time and with the right combos but it's close to impossible to take out a target without wasting all our cooldowns.

we really need a rebalance and i'd prefer the ones (link above) of the latest ninja and kuno patches to be able to properly compete against other classes in pvp

our defence is super super low, i'd dare to say even lower than it should be. i'd like to see some investigation about this problem because sieges are on their way soon again.

Edited by Aedix

Posted

i'd like to see same topic about bladers, most bugged and sh1t class in the game. After that awakening skills - we lose last chance to be usefull.

Posted

WTF am i reading.
I have 179 AP and today i did a bunch of duels and everytime "what is your AP? :o " "Your class is OP" and so on.

Don't worry i'll post some videos this week. But I have to agree good sorcs and war are a hard counter.

Anyway, nice try. Our damage in PvE AND PvP are more than fine. The only thing that suck is our invicibility frames and super armor that does not work against every CC for some reasons.

Posted

i'd like to see same topic about bladers, most bugged and sh1t class in the game. After that awakening skills - we lose last chance to be usefull.

what are you smoking? Musas are gods! They're unkillable outside of a CC and do amazing damage.. i mained a Musa on NA until Ninja was released here. Loved every bit of it after the initial release bugs were fixed!

1 person likes this

Posted

WTF am i reading.
I have 179 AP and today i did a bunch of duels and everytime "what is your AP? :o " "Your class is OP" and so on.

Don't worry i'll post some videos this week. But I have to agree good sorcs and war are a hard counter.

Anyway, nice try. Our damage in PvE AND PvP are more than fine. The only thing that suck is our invicibility frames and super armor that does not work against every CC for some reasons.

Drunge, I do not think we're facing the same opponents.

Posted

Yeah well, today I duel'd some 450 AP/DP opponents from multiple classes and.. Well I only have 392 AP/DP, no guild bonuses and not even the black spirit crystal on my offhand.
Sure they are maybe not the best.. But hey, if with a lot less stats i can almost one combo some of them I have to ask myself "why da hell are they whining about damage?"

Posted

Yes please fix ninjas damage at least the pvp scaling as soon as possible 

Posted

what are you smoking? Musas are gods! They're unkillable outside of a CC and do amazing damage.. i mained a Musa on NA until Ninja was released here. Loved every bit of it after the initial release bugs were fixed!

Try him now, without attack speed to control. 2 hits - escape - no way to do dmg now.

Posted

Time for the summon!

@CM_Aethon @CM_Tytyes @PM_Jouska @CM_Praballo

Seems to apply to Kuno as well.

While the two classes are still very fresh having just been released, I will go ahead and speak with our team and look into any potential damage scaling issues. After we review the data if any inconsistencies are found we'll inform our Dev's and proceed from there. Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and thanks for the tag.

24 people like this

Posted (edited)

WTF am i reading.

Sorry to say but you were duelling people that had very bad gear otherwise the results would be totally different.

And when you say you can almost one combo some of them, it just shows that you are lying, or they are. Either way, impossible.

Even with a 14 skill combo you do not come close in killing someone with 250+dp. Even 210 dp warrior/ valks will laugh at your dmg. And when you have only 179 ap, sorry but no. 

Edited by Biox
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

WTF am i reading.

we did testing against a 171ap/275dp witch, and he was literally facetanking the both of us. didn't even bother to go all out on us with shield or buffs. i can't believe you in any way since we knew exactly what we were doing.

Edited by Aedix
1 person likes this

Posted

WTF am i reading.

Yeah, i'm sure you do... Show some proof.

Posted

While the two classes are still very fresh having just been released, I will go ahead and speak with our team and look into any potential damage scaling issues. After we review the data if any inconsistencies are found we'll inform our Dev's and proceed from there. Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and thanks for the tag.

Give some attention to bladers too please, coz almost all of awakening skills have wrong discription or not working. 

kiss_139kb.1469470669.jpg

Posted (edited)

Sorry to say but you were duelling people that had very bad gear otherwise the results would be totally different.

And when you say you can almost one combo some of them, it just shows that you are lying, or they are. Either way, impossible.

Even with a 14 skill combo you do not come close in killing someone with 250+dp. Even 210 dp warrior/ valks will laugh at your dmg. And when you have only 179 ap, sorry but no. 

It's your right to doubt reality. And I would know if they were lying about their gear just because i can 5-6 shots in one unfinished CC rotation ungeared people (i mean +15/+16 people).
But like I said, I may not duel the same people you do. But i don't even have your AP/DP. So yeah. I'll publish a video this week and then you'll see for yourself.

we did testing against a 171ap/275dp witch, and he was literally facetanking the both of us. didn't even bother to go all out on us with shield or buffs. i can't believe you in any way since we knew exactly what we were doing.

I did not duel a 275 DP witch, but i can vouge for 240-250 DP rangers for example. Most of the time i won't one combo this ranger (cause a full CC rotation is dependant of many parameters) but i can certify he won't survive 2 KD.

Anyway, when i'm reading the OP i don't see how it will help you if you get more damage. It won't change anything about zerk one combo you (which is true, you just have to dodge everything), or a sorcerer getting the shit out of your laying corpse.

Edited by Drunge

Posted

~snip~

Did you guys report this through bug-report ticket on support site as well? Because if something doesn't scale at all - that's clearly a bug. They've replied to my "block jump" ticket pretty fast.

Posted

Thank you for the response, hoping for an implementation of the current KR version.

Posted

Yo so OP jsut asked for a full scale buff to the newest class released.... lol please

Posted

Give some attention to bladers too please, coz almost all of awakening skills have wrong discription or not working. 

kiss_139kb.1469470669.jpg

no one cares, not in this forum, there's 200 threads with bladers complaining already, go there and add something

Posted

Yo so OP jsut asked for a full scale buff to the newest class released.... lol please

Giants got it, Wizards/witches got it, Bladers/plums got it..etc.. You see a theme there?

1 person likes this

Posted

Giants got it, Wizards/witches got it, Bladers/plums got it..etc.. You see a theme there?

Giants only asked for less desync which wasnt fixable so they got buffs to supplment other skills so that they wouldnt be so reliant on actually landing grabs

wizards only asked for magic arrow, everything else was frosting

Bladers asked for more ap/dp scaling and are still terrible after multiple buffs.

But dont worry, im sure if we ask for even more for ninjas something different will happen this time.

Posted (edited)

Giants got their KR balancing.

Wizards got their KR balancing.

Bladers got their KR balancing.

But dont worry, im sure if we ask for even more for ninjas they will also get their KR balancing.

Fixed that for you, no need to thank me.

Edited by Zephan
8 people like this