• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

ninja Ninja current skills not scaling, give us the current KR version

115 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

KR version is designed to battle classes that can do this:

We do not have classes with such massive damage that can take out a 4k HP from a 413 DP berserker in 2 seconds.

This is why the damage between our version and Korean is different. And it must stay that way.

Now i understand if you feel that Ninja underperforming for your gear, but bluntly asking to buff Ninja to Korean level - is just asking to create a new FOTM class.

Then why we got a KR balanced Giant,Wizard and Musa/Maehwa? :P
BTW at the release Ninja got the lowest burst and later they fix it this i dont see the problem to get our balance to.

Edited by Zarache
1 person likes this

Posted

Ask CM_Aethon, i am only a player.

You want balance, yet you are asking to create a new FOTM class? How is this balance?

Well it cant be a FOTM class when Wiz/Wizard and Zerker here to and got so many video where wiz just demolish awaken wep players. 

BTW im already fight it vs most of the class but how can be call that balanced when im just keep run and try to do a long combo on a Zerker and if i make one mistake in my cc chain he just grab me and i got die in few skill. Ohh and our gear just so close to each other :)

I know what you mean and i dont want to a overpopulated class because of the dmg but its not normal to what i write it about the Zerker.

Posted

Ninja and kuno needs to suck for a  few months to get rid of all the fotm rerollers

3 people like this

Posted

BTW at the release Ninja got the lowest burst and later they fix it this i dont see the problem to get our balance to.

In case you didn't notice, it's a nerf for Maehwa/musa. The classes were way better before the awakening changes.

Ninja and kuno needs to suck for a  few months to get rid of all the fotm rerollers

I agree. Tho the class is great in its current state, specially Ninja. Kuno seems less effective.

1 person likes this

Posted

BIG+1 :D 

Posted (edited)

So basilacally you want to tell us (ninjas/kuno) that  we waited this long for our classes to get it balanced right. AND AFTER THAT FEW LONG MONTHS of hearing "BALANCE EXCUSES"  we recived PREbalance versions ...

DAUM I have no words...

Edited by Kelai
2 people like this

Posted

note to everyone here, we are not asking for a buff we are asking for a balancing check. 

2 people like this

Posted

I don't see any issues with ninja.. I hate to be that guy.. but I fought a 1v4 the other day at sausans.. managed to kill one of them and evade death for over 20min till they brought in a beastly zerker.. I do quite a bit of damage.. and I myself think this class is amazing.. if you'd like some pointerst I'm always down to help.. raevun_mkiii on uno ;)

Posted (edited)

I don't see any issues with ninja.. I hate to be that guy.. but I fought a 1v4 the other day at sausans.. managed to kill one of them and evade death for over 20min till they brought in a beastly zerker.. I do quite a bit of damage.. and I myself think this class is amazing.. if you'd like some pointerst I'm always down to help.. raevun_mkiii on uno ;)

The problem is still few skill not work like how they need it. Like HS what got realy low dmg and few of our skill got same.
Its realy easy to play with few ppl and just keep presure on them but its totally different when you fight with a equaly geared zerker. You just feel you play on a piano and if you miss you die because they just kill you under 2s if they grab you. 

Again nobody want FOTM class just chek our skills because not all scale well or even work well like Block Jump write immune to us and enemy when they get the CC and say nothing when thest resist.
Other skill whats still strange is Fox Claw my Ankle Cutter hit same or just a bit less. 251x2 vs 620x3+12% WP.

But still all class got the last balance patch from KR exept Ninja what now more faar from them in DPS :) ofc if we talk about equily geared player's.

Edited by Zarache

Posted

KR version is designed to battle classes that can do this:

We do not have classes with such massive damage that can take out a 4k HP from a 413 DP berserker in 2 seconds.

This is why the damage between our version and Korean is different. And it must stay that way.

Now i understand if you feel that Ninja underperforming for your gear, but bluntly asking to buff Ninja to Korean level - is just asking to create a new FOTM class.

This is a matter of us not having 260+ AP players and awakenings currently. AP scales so much better than DP the higher you go.

Posted (edited)

please give us kr  ninja

Edited by DeVoK

Posted

Dont change ninja, its fine, just a bunch of people making more QQ threads after rerolling from musa/maewha or whatever class they plaued before.

Posted

Shut up please, just tell you that as Musa. *Facepalm

Posted

I was going to use different words but ^. 

Posted

Shut up please, just tell you that as Musa. *Facepalm

Nppe im a Ninja and im play it Ranger before when waiting my class. BTW im already can beat overgeared ppl but still lame i need play harder vs few class (Zerker how i explain it before).

Posted (edited)

Phantom

Edited by Phantom

Posted

Kunoichi is even worst.

Posted (edited)

With 120 AP, using acc off hand, pot and pulled full combo (Shadow Stomp, Fatal Stab, Behead, Shadow Clone, Crescent, Ankle, Sweep kick, Grab, Blade spin, Moonlight and 2 fox claws) with air attack bonus for shadow stomp on a Wiz at Catfish last night... took about 5% of her HP... ...well at least I managed to run away in the end. I know my AP is not high and I can assume that the wiz DP maybe 200+, but still... 5% of their HP bar is just sad... I was actually thinking that my ninja was like a mosquito and if I make mistake I will get flatten on the ground.... 

Edited by Mightius

Posted

Give some attention to bladers too please, coz almost all of awakening skills have wrong discription or not working. 

kiss_139kb.1469470669.jpg

Wrong forum section bud.

Posted (edited)

200 ap /241 dp lvl 57 ninja  800 skill point here , It takes me so much effort to kill peoples with less gear than me  and if I make any mistake in my combos I get might get kill . I cant also fight people with even gear than  me . I also cant kill warriors or berserkers , if they grab me I am dead , the only way I can kill them is if they  mess up real bad and they have lower gear than me.

proof.jpg

Edited by DeVoK
4 people like this

Posted

200 ap /241 dp lvl 57 ninja  800 skill point here , It takes me so much effort to kill peoples with less gear than me  and if I make any mistake in my combos I get might get kill . I cant also fight people with even gear than  me . I also cant kill warriors or berserkers , if they grab me I am dead , the only way I can kill them is if they  mess up real bad and they have lower gear than me.

proof.jpg

you need bheg gloves or accuracy offhand obviously... lol, no wonder you can't kill anything

to op:

you do realize lots of our skills scale with HP or WP and you don't have health lvl 40 like other people?

also im quite sure you can't play the class properly yet and miss skillpoints....

personally i have no problems killing people with ninja, damage is fine.

Posted

proof.jpg

I feel your pain and thanks for the post. When people talk that they can kill someone easy, that is a clear indication that you are fighting someone that is not even close to your ap/dp. Once you guys start fighting people with good gear, you will see what we are talking about. 

And yes, i know the class very well already, how is this possible? Well, i have a teacher that was one of the best KR ninja's. That's how i learned the class so fast. He tought me the class even before it even came out to our version. But you will see, soon, once you learn all the possible combos and meet geared/ good players, what we mean. 

Thanks for all the positive feedback. 

1 person likes this

Posted

All those plebs with no accuracy QQing. No bheg gloves, no accuracy off hands, no accuracy jewels, no accuracy from alchemy stones, seems to have no accuracy from food.

You aint hitting shit. go back to drawing board, your 200 AP is useless if u hit only 60% of your hit. bheg gloves is fine to hit until your enemy gets the evasion boots, then u are -----ed again.

1 person likes this

Posted

All those plebs with no accuracy QQing. No bheg gloves, no accuracy off hands, no accuracy jewels, no accuracy from alchemy stones, seems to have no accuracy from food.

You aint hitting shit. go back to drawing board, your 200 AP is useless if u hit only 60% of your hit. bheg gloves is fine to hit until your enemy gets the evasion boots, then u are -----ed again.

no accuracy offhand? look back at my dear biox's gear buddy

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

no accuracy offhand? look back at my dear biox's gear buddy

Look back at it too, you will see an AP off hand. 5 branch star is AP, 4 is accuracy. Both their screenshot is AP, nice try tho.

Edit : This isnt KR, our accuracy is different, just bheg gloves doesnt work.

Edited by Ulcaster