• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Vahlok's Call to Action

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My name is Saviik, and I am the GM of Vahlok.

Where to begin, we won Balenos. The next question that I’m sure comes to everyone’s mind is how. We are not affiliated with any of the mega alliances, and their plans for this conquest were completely unknown to us.

We won because we built a tower, where no one else cared to.

http://imgur.com/a/cGTT3

We had every intention of fighting.

Yay?

Of course there was a wave of initial excitement, I have recorded screams to prove it. But as the reality of the situation began to sink in, so did the seriousness of the problem that we face here in the Orwen server.

“Us having Balenos is not a sign of our strength, but more so a symptom of the diseased PVP landscape we've come to live in.”

Because of this Vahlok is going to be encouraging every guild who is eligible to compete in conquest wars to do so this Saturday. Vahlok is excited to see you all on the battlefield this coming conquest, we do not fear loss and neither should you. Together let’s have the largest free-for-all Orwen has ever seen that isn’t predetermined by politics and the 1%. Let us fight because we can, and not because we are told!

Edited by Savii
20 people like this

Posted

This is as it should be, but unfortunately the environment that has been created due to Veritas and friends deccing on any guilds that do something they don't like has created this "fear of fighting" sort of mentality.  I highly encourage all guilds to at least try their hand in sieges as it would be a healthy environment for PvP on Orwen.

7 people like this

Posted

Veritas and Luciform are covering each other (sieging each other's territory) with some allies but i know Legatum and a few others might be going Balenos. 

Defense of our own territory is priority, but naturally proxy wars will happen of course. We respect you guys and your message.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is as it should be, but unfortunately the environment that has been created due to Veritas and friends deccing on any guilds that do something they don't like has created this "fear of fighting" sort of mentality.  I highly encourage all guilds to at least try their hand in sieges as it would be a healthy environment for PvP on Orwen.

I agree that the PvP environment on our server is quite unhealthy, one massive mega-alliance ruling as sovereigns and intimidating small to medium sized guilds isn't a good way to go about things. I'm scared to see what happens when one mega-alliance displaces another though. 

Long live open world PvP, all this politicking and intimidation is no fun.

9 people like this

Posted

Orwen = Best PVP server

Posted

Can't wait for server mergers

Posted

Can't wait for server mergers

This.

proto_sig.thumb.png.27930bdfded4b1daa9ae

1 person likes this

Posted

^

Posted

It's awesome that you guys are doing this. This is how PvP is suppose to be. Every guild should be fighting for themselves and to have fun. All this alliance bullshit we've been forced into to compete with Vertias + Luciform is so anti-fun. 

Posted (edited)

It's awesome that you guys are doing this. This is how PvP is suppose to be. Every guild should be fighting for themselves and to have fun. All this alliance bullshit we've been forced into to compete with Vertias + Luciform is so anti-fun. 

the alliance bullshit you were forced into because you were too weak to fight a single guild?

I hope you realize that everyone originally in the veriform alliance were going for different regions until you started singling out guilds to 3v1 at nodes.

remember siege #1 when Luciform won calpheon uncontested as a single guild? and LotD was too scared to even build a fort? that would have been a fun 1v1. too bad all our allies were there and not fighting in serendia/balenos/mediah...

you all are -----ing hilarious. you rave about the alliance killing the server but when the chance was there to fight just one guild, you all ran with your tail between your legs.

Edited by Same
salt

Posted

Calm down bro. All that salt gonna give you a stroke.

Posted

Relax man, I wasn't trying to throw shit. The only reason I posted was to give props to Vahlok for doing an honorable and fun thing. Wasn't trying to start anything.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

the alliance bullshit you were forced into because you were too weak to fight a single guild?

I hope you realize that everyone originally in the veriform alliance were going for different regions until you started singling out guilds to 3v1 at nodes.

remember siege #1 when Luciform won calpheon uncontested as a single guild? and LotD was too scared to even build a fort? that would have been a fun 1v1. too bad all our allies were there and not fighting in serendia/balenos/mediah...

you all are -----ing hilarious. you rave about the alliance killing the server but when the chance was there to fight just one guild, you all ran with your tail between your legs.

And we will continue to single you mother-----ers out ;) Watchu gunna do bout it? I know what you gunna do, settle for two goddam castles thats what you're gunna do. 

Edited by Hayzed

Posted (edited)

Relax man.  If you disagree with the opinion of one of our members, contact our leadership instead of blasting our guild on the forums. 

1. Most guilds and people generally acknowledge that veritas and luciform have the most KR experience,  gear and numbers which makes them the two most formidable guilds in seige wars.  Some people will express frustration that the two most powerful guilds are allied but that is human nature.  Look at the anger directed at Kevin Durant.  If the only two guilds who can give each other an even fight won't fight each other,  why are you getting upset other guilds don't want to challenge you one on one?  When guilds group up to challenge you,  why do you get upset?  Do you want everyone to just leave you alone in your ivory calpheon castle?  For the record,  we didn't try to zerg your guild 3 vs 1 at troll fort. We guessed wrong about who was going to be there helping your guild. For most of the night,  our guild was fighting the two paintrain guilds.  Because no one understood that you could seige calpheon without a calpheon node,  those 3 guilds were deployed to ensure someone would fight you on saturday.  

2. LotD did not duck you in the first practice seige.  Most guilds including ours did not understand the rules including the ability to seige different regions and the payment for winning a practice seige war and decided to opt out of the first practice seige.  Maybe you guys knew that you would win billions for winning practice seiges. Good for you.  Had DAUM/KAKAO explained the rules better, that first practice seige would have been different. 

3. Everyone makes a big deal when there is an unbalanced fight but this happens because both sides are trying to deploy their "armies" with an educated guess on who will be at that node war.  Sure there is some misdirection but would either side tell each other who will be at the node war? Saturday, veritas and LotD guessed wrong and luciform guessed right.  Everyone guessed wrong on Velia except Vahlok which is why people are giving them props.

Everyone is just looking to have fun.  Let's keep it civil on the forums.  

Edited by Qberto
1 person likes this

Posted

When the server merger happens, I hope we Orwenians can put our differences aside. 

Posted

Pretty sure most will be with Mango/Manup, leaving Veritas on an island

Posted

Pretty sure mergers wont happen

Posted

Honestly well done to Vahlok.  They didnt cheese it or anything.  They got a territory legitimately.

I highly doubt it will happen because too many pieces would need to fall into place, but I'd love to see Balenos being left alone by the 2 major alliances and that unaffiliated guilds are allowed to fight over it.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Honestly well done to Vahlok.  They didnt cheese it or anything.  They got a territory legitimately.

I highly doubt it will happen because too many pieces would need to fall into place, but I'd love to see Balenos being left alone by the 2 major alliances and that unaffiliated guilds are allowed to fight over it.

If you pay me 100 serendia specials a week, I'll tell the alliances to leave it alone.

#Trolltoll

Disclaimer: I have no authority or power to sway an alliances decision either way. I'm just a growing boy trying to eat. =(

Edited by .Arke
1 person likes this

Posted

This.

proto_sig.thumb.png.27930bdfded4b1daa9ae

Fairly certain Proto PRX is still the embodiment of what Orwen server doesn't care for is zerg pvp, but by all means, try your luck with the alliances here you won't be able to zerg them.

Posted

Seeing how entire territories go about uncontested I hope they never add Valencia to node wars on Orwen :S

When the server merger happens, I hope we Orwenians can put our differences aside. 

:^)

Posted

Sadly, with the chaos and toxicity Freelancer began on Orwen, I think many Orwenians will be cheering for Edan or Uno guilds. Not that these servers do not have the same bullshit there, just will be fresh new bullshit for us for a while. ;)

Posted

F that

TBH I thought that was FoE's tower, not that it would of changed it knowing it was someone elses we had already placed early and were committed to the node we were on

Posted

Ravens of War will respond and show up to the invite. *thumbs up*

2 people like this

Posted

Congratulations on the region, Vahlok!

As for all of this drama - you guys take this game way too seriously. Bordering on unhealthy attachment issues.

+1 on the server merges though! All the toxicity and drama may make the server implode. I'm so sorry, Uno people. :ph34r:

1 person likes this