• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Show your Method of gaining "FailStack"

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Currently using reblath +14 and I can only do +15 failstack on a good day. How are people getting 30+ and above for their tri Liverto?

I mean... how do you even get +30 anymore? I used to get that like its no tomorrow on a Yuria +14 to +15 now everything is much harder. Was there an update that magically appear out of nowhere without the dev telling us, a catch up mechanic perhaps?

But to get to the point, how are people building failstack? I heard horseshoe and musket were good but then I heard from another guy that they were just as bad as reblath. Currently I'm using Reblath to get +10 failstacks but I won't do any further than that.

Edited by Gumo

Posted

It's all a part of the plan, failstacking is clearly much harder now than 2 months ago, despite what the shills are saying.

Posted

I failed stacked my liverto +13 to +14, and went from fail stacks 15-35.

Posted

I pray to RNGesus every day and I sacrifice a lamb every night, and I still can't failstack above 25 :D 

Crying_Tears.thumb.gif.09adb234e7f95cf9f

1 person likes this

Posted

Im using 4 different pieces of green gears at +14 going +15 for failstacks, and when they all get to +15 I just jump on a negative karma toon to die to mobs to drop them back down to +14.

I normally get up to 20-25 failstacks with them, then i just switch to my DUO armors to go for TRI, normally they'd fail and go back to PRI, and repeat on all of them to get to 30+

If they go to TRI then its not all bad news (currently 2/4 TRI)...

Posted (edited)

I have a worker churning out grunil armor to failstack on the blue quality that come out.

Although I'm currently sitting at 30 fs still trying to get my liverto to pri and another 20 on an alt to get a fishing Rod upgraded. Those rods do not like being upgraded much.

Edited by haybreee

Posted

Failstack system is fail and like previously mentioned its based on the 10 stack you can get from the pearl shop (not here though..)

So they should add it here too, but to avoid so much whining it should cost silver

2 people like this

Posted

I have a worker churning out grunil armor to failstack on the blue quality that come out.

Although I'm currently sitting at 30 fs still trying to get my liverto to pri and another 20 on an alt to get a fishing Rod upgraded. Those rods do not like being upgraded much.

I don't think the bluegraded grunil is better.

Pretty sure the gears are based on the base level of the gear.

Try upgrading ultimate grunil at Pri-Tri, and compare the chances to a liverto/kzarka then you'll notice the difference.

Posted

You just need to call a meeting with RNGesus and the devil, sacrifice the required number of virgin/lamb combinations, and have them combine your fortune and misfortune to allow you to get those 30+ FS.

Posted

For stuff to fail stack on i use a combo of things.  Grunil enchant for use on alts and sale when it hits +15.  Horse gear.  Hunting rifle.  All worker made, because amity game is boring and I have a ton of them.  Gathered mats come from sharp/hard hunting.  Stopped using reblath even with the delevel method cause I wanted some type of gain no matter what happened.  I either got the stack or had something improve that I regularly used.  For getting over 25 I use pri/duo armor.  Haven't had to do it much.

I stack on 5 alts.  And swap at intervals of 10, 15, 20, 25.   As get an alt to 10, swap chars, repeat.  When they're all at 10 start over to 15, repeat.  Feels pretty strong, I keep a good stock, and I can do my fs gradually in small intervals to lessen tilt.  Current stacks are 10, 20, 20, 32.

Posted

I have my special steel dagger. When i tried to make it +15 I got ~120failstacks in summary from it. Now it doesnt want to be +17, so more failstacks for all my alts xD

Posted

speaking from my own experiencing after going for TET and getting it:

Enchant a piece of green armor/reblath that is +14 to about 13-14 stacks. Afterwards use a white/green weapon/offhand to +20 that's at +14. If you manage to succeed suicide on an alt to guards to degrade the pieces you succeeded. Once this is done, take your desired piece of gear at PRI: and smash concentrated's going to duo. if you manage to get to 30 stacks save them for duo->tri attempts on gear. This might not be the most cost effective way, but its worked for me

Posted

Reblath to 20.... And when i try from there, stopped trying to go hugger before duo or tri, but  it costet me more

Posted

speaking from my own experiencing after going for TET and getting it:

Enchant a piece of green armor/reblath that is +14 to about 13-14 stacks. Afterwards use a white/green weapon/offhand to +20 that's at +14. If you manage to succeed suicide on an alt to guards to degrade the pieces you succeeded. Once this is done, take your desired piece of gear at PRI: and smash concentrated's going to duo. if you manage to get to 30 stacks save them for duo->tri attempts on gear. This might not be the most cost effective way, but its worked for me

is there a chance to breakthe gear going for TET? or just degrade it back to DUO thats it if fail?

Posted (edited)

Failstacking on reblath to 30 is possible, but my experience is that you will succeed way to often during your attempt to 30, to the point it is no point in trying. I have guildmates that says they can do it by switching around on different reblath, as if it resets itself somehow, but it's all rng. To make good use of weapon and armor stones, seeing as armor is more scarce, I prefer starting failstacking on beginner hunting musket to +10 at best, and then +15 on reblath, and then +20 on green/blue cheap item. However, as of recently, it's really hard to get to 20 failstacking on latter item, forcing me to stop at +15 and then building failstack on bossgear. Very expensive but it's the only way for me. I am thinking of trying with an ultimate armor though that isnt PRI yet, maybe they have the same low chance as bossarmor? Cuz on bossarmor I can get 35 failstacks on a +10 which is crazy, maybe same can be done on an ultimate armor below +15 enchant?

Edited by Nacario

Posted

is there a chance to breakthe gear going for TET? or just degrade it back to DUO thats it if fail?

bak 2 duo it goes 

Posted (edited)

You can get failstacks for sure, all you need to do is try endlessly to succeed on your main hand weapon.

On serious note:

I sometimes downgrade my Tri grunils to try and stack with them.. but lately it hasn't been going far.

Hunting guns are decent to stack, Just about any equipment from 13-15 should give at least 20 stacks. beyond that my only way is horse shoes or failing Hard stones on Grunil Boots for example.

Edited by Kapi Heartlilly
1 person likes this

Posted

My problem lays in +15 reblath..  as in Reblath usually gets to +15 before I get 10 FS

after 10 FS I just use my grunil pieces as when they succeed its not a loss, but they very rarely succeed below 10 and its also the way I got my Yuria to +15, by getting FS on Grunil

Not had any luck with Kzarka and not gonna waste money on Liverto

Posted

unknown.png

Just buy or build up fail stacks on an awakening weapon (green tier), and try your luck at PRI or so on. Started at a 23 fail stack, I believe, and got to this. Completely worth the stones.

Posted

unknown.png

Just buy or build up fail stacks on an awakening weapon (green tier), and try your luck at PRI or so on. Started at a 23 fail stack, I believe, and got to this. Completely worth the stones.

Why you suggest to do that especially on an awakening weapon? the chance doesn't chance no matter what weapon you use, main, secondary or awakening, as long we are talking for same color items ofc, for example green quality, so yeah I find no reason to do that on an awakening weapon you can do it on any kind of green quality weapon no matter what it is.

Posted

Read korean patches guys:

Selecting [Durability Priority]  reduces the chance of a potential breakthrough (same as before March 9 update), and  reduces the maximum durability value that is damaged in the event of a failure .

Especially look at words durability prority... From that we can guess that right now chance to success in enchanting weapon/armor is directly affected not by color of item you enchant, but repair cost of that item... Thats hint to us why boss gear/dande/kzarka<blue weapons<green items considering chance to enchant that items using same number of failstacks (cause their repair cost in memory frags is different)...

Posted

Buy 2 green awakening weapon enchante to+13,+14 and doing 20-25 fs consintent, if success +15 y sell for around 20kk for recover  some inversion and repeat 

Posted

My method is to buy it on the market

Posted

Which category on the AH do I search under to find fail stacks? :P

Seriously, I just use reblath up to 25. Any higher than that I get from failing to upgrade something to TRI, like an alt's grunil  armor or something.