• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[ Jordine ] Top 10 PvP Guilds

394 posts in this topic

Posted

Everyday of being alive in Russia is like a Holiday.

lmao tha was a good one

Who need a vacation when you can lye on the 5 star Velia Beach..... ;)

Ikr? :D 

Posted

My advisors told me that it was only a matter of time till Mina would have a second pair, and knowing how predictable he is clearly it woulf be a +6 during nighttime, for a measly 123 mill pre order. So i waited patiently like a dog from the slum, where all else withdraw their pre orders for bones at the vendor. I will think of you as I TRI 'em, just like that! And when the day comes for TET, I will send you a 'Gift Letter of Gratitude 2'.

latest?cb=20120616003315

Posted (edited)

You lost your guild and now you have butthurt coz lost against niche guild like Sfora.

Makumba is trashtalking sometimes I think we are not even in top 20 with those numbers.

I don't remember any 1v2, we wasn't allied with Reborn, anyways they were smashed in 15minutes by you (we were planning the same). Hexe node war is in Sunday so we menaged to gather around 30ppl, still you had more and clearly you were stronger.

32 ppl present and acounted , i think the GM has a picture with all of us at the end , we weren't more it was the single node war that we fought were we had an attendance shortage.

Edited by Paga

Posted

@IKShadow

Futilez dissapoints me hard again. You come my farm spot 5v1 and you even die, but then still come to spawn and try camp it 5v1 without any shame? And when i get help and its 3v5 you get wiped and instantly hop channel. What kind of pvp guild is this? I thought more highly of futilez, this is utter dissapointment. I hope all the dedicated honourable futilez pvp players find a better home asap, i heard zer0 and harmony are recruiting.

on.thumb.jpg.744a95c37328a5a7174f6629a56

2 people like this

Posted

Top 10 pvp guilds?

Grind's way above everyone else, dunno where to rank FUtilez & Harmony after member changes, Zer0, DF, Millennium, High_Dawn are probably not superdifferent in strength. Hard to say with so little 1v1 guild battles in node wars.

Posted (edited)

2016-07-29_95370635.thumb.JPG.bd57110f71Floortilez didnt have any chanse trying to pathetically kill uss 6v2 so they had to call 4 more to fight 2 players pathetic.

2016-07-29_90909031.thumb.JPG.49197256ca

Edited by Shinigamiqt
1 person likes this

Posted

1.Grind

2.Harmony

3. Futilez | DiviumFuror

4. High_down | Zero | Casual | Asura | Millenium | Crepuscule |Symhonyx | Ancestral

5. Metalek | Careberus | Morghulis | Eclypse | sry if i forgot some one.

6. any 30+ online guild

---------

now about alliance. i am for fair alliance. its mean all guild in alliance have same right. in not for final war shit. I am for a strong alliance that will bring a lot of fun for all. its mean (theoretically) zero and high_down create alliance. they can bee competetive to all on server. and thats seems very nice. =)

2 people like this

Posted

1.Grind

2.Harmony

3. Futilez | DiviumFuror

4. High_down | Zero | Casual | Asura | Millenium | Crepuscule |Symhonyx | Ancestral

Watsefuk?

Posted

Watsefuk?

maybe you're too CASUAL for being top 3 8D

1 person likes this

Posted

maybe you're too CASUAL for being top 3 8D

Namechange inc ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Namechange inc ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

don't make my memes dreams :(

Posted

Watsefuk?

lvl2node dude

1 person likes this

Posted

lvl2node dude

topkek

Posted

lvl2node dude

they don't really care about t3's becos their getting a free territory today, cmon man 

Posted

they don't really care about t3's becos their getting a free territory today, cmon man 

Nothing is for free in this world.

Posted

Nothing is for free in this world.

territories are.. i'm sure you know it cause you got one ^^

Posted

territories are.. i'm sure you know it cause you got one ^^

who are you again?

Posted (edited)

who are you again?

salty mil player is my guess.

or floortilez

edit: never mind, he is Zer0.

Edited by Jeslea

Posted

8QsVIdE.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

8QsVIdE.jpg

what am i looking at? money? can i have some if i join im poor tamer but kawai!

Posted

Double Castle Rainbow Guys!

Mariam-Javed-castle-cakes-4.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

salty mil player is my guess.

or floortilez

edit: never mind, he is Zer0.

what makes you think im salty? o_O 

we also got a free territory so im not really salty

Posted

@GERstenk0rn can u stop cancel ur wars cos of 1 person only?

Posted

1.Sfora
50.others

Posted (edited)

@GERstenk0rn can u stop cancel ur wars cos of 1 person only?

Wut?

Most wars are just for grind spots and are cancelled as soon as possible.

Btw and you are from which guild?

Edited by GERstenk0rn