• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Awakened Video

88 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm so glad i picked Kuno and not Ninja right now.... 

5 people like this

Posted

Not my plkayable class but thought you guys might want to see this

tyvm man :)

yeah, it's exacly what i was hoping for. (prepare to spin to win boys) :P

Posted (edited)

Phantom.

Edited by Phantom

Posted

Tasty, I like it. :D

Posted

*O*

Posted

Holy ....... i looks awesome!

I can identify a block, one long range and one mid range attack. The rest is closerange AE.

Posted

i need to let this sink in, i still don't get the weapon choice or their armor choice for that matter. 

i hope their will be some baddass kuno suits rather then bdsm suits. 

Still the skills look nice and i love the aoe well will be some time for we can get to play with it.

Posted

why does this video seem so rushed, it just keep spamming the same skill or is that all we have?lel

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

now we need to find what skill is what

26.07.png

26.07-2.png

Edited by Keldorn
3 people like this

Posted

It looks really interesting, lots of AOE and some ranged abilities. 2 Skills that have me concerned (at least from the video) is the first combo she does, the spin with the vertical uppercut. The animation on the uppercut seems a bit drawn out. The second is the throw, while the weapon is out bouncing around she looks unable to move, locked in that animation, I wonder if all those animations lock you down and make you vulnerable to attack. 

Posted

Spin to win, spammable ranged AOE throw, I frames, block. What's not to love. <3

1 person likes this

Posted

I see we are able to block jump while in awakening, any other skills do we know can be used too?

Posted (edited)

Holy ....... i looks awesome!

I can identify a block, one long range and one mid range attack. The rest is closerange AE.

Don't forget the Dash we get @ 1:03

Edited by Nimalla

Posted

I bet all the ninja guys are like fck shoulda rolled kuno.

1 person likes this

Posted

my thoughts exactly

Posted

I still think ninja awakening looks infinitely more bad ass, but i'm cool with this. Looks really fun and stylish.

6 people like this

Posted

I still think ninja awakening looks infinitely more bad ass, but i'm cool with this. Looks really fun and stylish.

A man with a sword. We've seen this a hundred times already. This is new and fresh!

Posted

Now I'm torn...I've been researching Valks lately, and just started one up last night...Now I'm wondering if I should go Kuno instead (as I originally planned). Think I may have to play both to 30ish and see which I like more.

Anyone familiar with Kuno/Valk, could you PM me please? Had some questions in regards to grinding/small scale PvP of the two. Much appreciated!

Posted

this video helped me pick my new main, got super bored of valk on my way to 57.

started lvling up all classes to 50 this weekend, only a few left to go but kounichi and tamer stood out for me.

need to get me a weapon now :P

Posted

LMAO! This is as lame as I thought I'd be.....everything looks the same. Good thing I alted ninja.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

LMAO! This is as lame as I thought I'd be.....everything looks the same. Good thing I alted ninja.

Well, to each his own. For me Ninja has by far the worse awakening set.

We have only seen a few of the abilities like in the other videos, 10 more are missing. I hope the release the set this week and that bjgodna (KR streamer 60 blader, 60 ninja, 58 kuno) https://www.twitch.tv/1004meteor/profile is streaming the awakening set later this week.......

Edited by Zardoz71

Posted

Whew sweet!!  This is exactly what I was expecting/hoping for, she's just like Tira from Soul Calibur! :x

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

A man with a sword. We've seen this a hundred times already. This is new and fresh!

True it's a much more unique weapon, but still. Watching awakened Ninja's fight is incredibly cool.

2016-07-20_11797571.JPG

2016-07-20_11754887.JPG

Edited by Hells Malice