• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Vs. Angelized (Valkyrie)

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Valks are too OP...What do you all think? 

Your 55 why don't you have attack speed awaken on your initial skills, also what is your attack speed/crit rank in this video? Just curious..

I hope you accept my constructive criticism but if you want my advice note this.

https://youtu.be/33WBH-d46Us?t=290

.9/10 skills in 5 seconds after the initial grab with broken gloves. 

I'm aware that your vid is in Arena but you have to fix your attack speed or you won't leave arena and do much specially being in a mass pvp guild, I learned that the hard way. The old warrior combo videos don't work as well anymore cuz of the resistance revamp so this is the only post awakening piece I could find.

With your current attack speed your as slow as the valk maybe slower but doing a lot less dps. Keep in mind valks have high damage but low dps, And shield warriors are the complete opposite, Its also probably a clue as to how Valks awakening will be

Anyway my only criticism about the video is your attack speed I actually learned something new from watching you pvp the valk, Thanks

Edited by Varna

Posted (edited)

and thats all and the best thing you can do- is keep practicing. I practice every time i log on. My buddy is a valk and another buddy a ranger- and we constantly practice how to fight/counter each others tactics.

One thing i noticed in the video was that the spear wasnt being used to stun and rush the valk. My valk buddy is tanky and  with him as most valks ive fought, its about timing my attacks to when i see his animations start, otherwise his shield will block it, unless i can get behind him. If i see him trying to self heal, or start the lighting animation thing, or his shield go down at all, i go full offensive and start with the spear and if it lands its all down hill for him from there lol

Most I practice versus is Wizard/Witch and Ranger...that's it :o

Your 55 why don't you have attack speed awaken on your initial skills, also what is your attack speed/crit rank in this video? Just curious..

I hope you accept my constructive criticism but if you want my advice note this.

https://youtu.be/33WBH-d46Us?t=290

.9/10 skills in 5 seconds after the initial grab with broken gloves. 

I'm aware that your vid is in Arena but you have to fix your attack speed or you won't leave arena and do much specially being in a mass pvp guild, I learned that the hard way. The old warrior combo videos don't work as well anymore cuz of the resistance revamp so this is the only post awakening piece I could find.

With your current attack speed your as slow as the valk maybe slower but doing a lot less dps. Keep in mind valks have high damage but low dps, And shield warriors are the complete opposite, Its also probably a clue as to how Valks awakening will be

Anyway my only criticism about the video is your attack speed I actually learned something new from watching you pvp the valk, Thanks

I'm glad that you learned something! I will work on making myself faster. Any advice is appreciated man, thanks again!

I believe I was at 4/5 Atk Speed...Does it matter if my FPS is 20 or less FPS? Most I get is 25 atm until I get a better graphics card soon.

Edited by Yahwehswarrior

Posted (edited)

Most I practice versus is Wizard/Witch and Ranger...that's it :o

I'm glad that you learned something! I will work on making myself faster. Any advice is appreciated man, thanks again!

I believe I was at 4/5 Atk Speed...Does it matter if my FPS is 20 or less FPS? Most I get is 25 atm until I get a better graphics card soon.

That's what we warriors are for to learn and practice.

To answer your question yes fps lag spikes/drops can affect combos greatly specialy on korea with the desyncing but in NA you will see a whole new difference because of lower ping, so practicing early will pay of.

Also 4/5 is bad because most warrior pvp skills have 100% crit rate so its easy to focus everything else on max attack speed in addition,  awakenings on you pvp skills which give 5% attack speed bonus; it scales even if your at 5/5 rank and increases. It took me sometime but all my warrior pvp skills are either attack speed bonus, attack speed  or move speed debuffs. And then there's the even more insane Great sword berserk buff we will eventually get that stack with those.

That along with cancel animations + practice with timing will make all the difference in a warriors Dps.

Edited by Varna

Posted (edited)

That's what we warriors are for to learn and practice.

To answer your question yes fps lag spikes/drops can affect combos greatly specialy on korea with the desyncing but in NA you will see a whole new difference because of lower ping, so practicing early will pay of.

Also 4/5 is bad because most warrior pvp skills have 100% crit rate so its easy to focus everything else on max attack speed in addition,  awakenings on you pvp skills which give 5% attack speed bonus; it scales even if your at 5/5 rank and increases. It took me sometime but all my warrior pvp skills are either attack speed bonus, attack speed  or move speed debuffs. And then there's the even more insane Great sword berserk buff we will eventually get that stack with those.

That along with cancel animations + practice with timing will make all the difference in a warriors Dps.

Thanks man, I have all as AP increase/decrease and movements/atk speed debuff and will change them soon! I'll make sure to keep practicing once I change all that stuff. Again, thank you so much!

Edited by Yahwehswarrior

Posted

Keep it up bro. I'll come on the next few days so we can duel!

Posted

hey guys, do you have any build guide, with priority skills on level up?

cheers