• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How many of you are actually in Valencia atm?

Valencia or previous continent, where are you Most of the time atm?   170 votes

1. 1. Valencia or previous continent, where are you Most of the time atm?

• Valencia
    • Other, previous regions (Serendia, Calph, etc)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Despite the beauty of this new addition, I find myself crafting most of the time in Calpheon. I was in Valencia and connected a few nodes "for later" but have not yet found any great interest there. My chars are kept at 55 and I mostly craft for a big ingame income. That being said most of the time I am not even in the new addon. Where are you most of the time during your gameplay?

I write this because I wonder what the future of this game will bring for us actually to engange in the world? Because speaking from a lucrative standpoint, for upgrading weapons, you are best of crafting (yes, it can outshine grinding and ontop of that doesnt drain you out). Nouver would pull me away from crafting, but other than that?

Daum/PA, come on!

Posted

I find it immersive, like who in real life wants to spend their time out in the damn desert, where you can die!

Posted (edited)

The only reason I go to the desert is for exp grinding because it's something different (not the same thing over and over coughsausanscough) and less competition, different environment/view, weekly scroll, and the scroll of ancient language thing. Also I love the music

Otherwise, usually Serendia territory because all my stuff is stored in Heidel, world/field bosses, guild quests etc

Edited by Jaluvshuskies

Posted

I have a character in Valencia City and one in Calpheon City at all times. That's to be ready to quickly observe any real players and what they may be up to in the biggest cities.

Posted

I find it immersive, like who in real life wants to spend their time out in the damn desert, where you can die!

I do!

Posted

I just went there for pri basilisk and never visit that place again <3 Pirates for lyfe. Gj with creating new grind spots<3<3<3

Posted

mmm here are the pics of the
last week

557812983.thumb.jpg.a5067bd371dde4cb37bdshovel.thumb.png.ee8ff01eb5589e49a198457
yacouba-2.thumb.jpg.07582d262496bf941f34big-shovel-little-shovel-18845435.thumb.
579799ce866db_Walt__Sky_shovel_S5b.thumbbusinessman-using-shovel-desert-29665266

I think I need to get out of the sand :c
but the reward is great c:

Tumbled-Aquamarine-Chips-India-02.thumb.EB0112QAU1E.thumb.jpg.dde92c16ad30ca59be

12 people like this

Posted

As i see it with night vendor and awakening: if ur not full tet boss gear, tri new accessories and lv 60 there is hardly any justifiable reasons to farm anywhere else but pirates/sausan.

Posted

i went to valencia, came back to mediah short after

heman-.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm spread out all over the place, I've assigned Valencia as a new crafting spot so I've got a few workshops there now. I find myself on the road a lot with my wagon transporting crates over the place, so don't really have a home town. Valencia is a bit annoying to get to though, if ships were faster I'd have no issue using Valencia as a main base but as the internal transport system is slow when using the waterways and there's no set safe road for an over-loaded wagon; I don't visit Valencia that much. Much easier to get to the villages though, at least they have roads.

Town's beautiful though. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Valencia city is hands down the funnest place to ride a horse on rooftops! 

Didn't mean to dumb down your thread, but tis true. Anyway, you do mean valencia region right? not city? I can't kill mobs in the region but i live in val city.

Posted

I did some desert fogans, it was good xp as people said.  But the loot is just miserable, the debuffs are annoying,  I don't like not being able to see my position on minimap, and riding in and out is a pain in the ass.  Not worth it.  Might end up famring for crescent rings though.

Posted

I wish I had more reasons to travel to Valencia. It's so pretty and I love riding through the desert during the day. 

Posted

they should just make sausan mobs spawn in middle of the desert instead 

Posted

I did plenty of digging in the desert thats for sure!

Posted

I still do most stuff in the west because of my established network, scroll runs and guild missions. I do visit Valencia once or twice a week to grind somewhere new. Sadly I was killed once for going past an invisible wall with my high speed lvl 2 camel and don't really want to go into the desert again without a guide. But the non-desert parts of Valencia are OK with me. 

Posted (edited)

That end-game game area just isn't accessible to me yet.

The RNG gated gear treadmill is too difficult (too punitive) for a super unlucky defensive Melee main like me to bother with.  I'm still waiting for Daum to either "Americanize" it or for my less invested playstyle to eventually accrue enough raw wealth that I'll just push through it (could be months from now before that happens)

Edited by iller

Posted

If they ever made the world round with entry points from either side, it would really bring in more traffic to valencia.

Posted

i used to be at crescent shrine most of the time but right now i focus more on pure silver grind in mediah due to night vendor. going back to valencia once i got full boss gear or at least the funds for it

Posted

Never been. No need 

Posted

If they ever made the world round with entry points from either side, it would really bring in more traffic to valencia.

That's assuming there isn't another undiscovered continent we can't see yet!

Posted

o/

Posted

I spend my time almost equally all over the map. 

10% Pirates

10% Boss spawn locations

10% Farming MoS, Witch Earrings, Mutant Trees

10% Farming Sausans

10% Other random mediah farming

10% Farming Crescent Shrine and Basilisk belts

10% Red Battle Field

10% Farming Velencia Frogans or Nagas

10% Digging in the desert next to sandgrain bazar

10% other

I have to switch around frequently cuz any one of those things is extremely boring. 

Posted

What is this Valencia you guys are talking about? :o

Posted

What is this Valencia you guys are talking about? :o

an empty city and a giant desert that tricks you into thinking you can get hard and sharp enhancement crystals.