• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Feedback request from PvPers about Earthquake & Protected Area.

32 posts in this topic

Posted

this  

and the damage is good but its  the weakest of the cd spells still very  usefull for support wizards  or hybrid  wizards witches

look your pm

You wrote in your pm that Fireball do knock down that's not true I don't know if in some other region few months/a year back was like that but that's not the case atm in our version, Fireball do KD only during PvE, during PvP all it does is stiffness you need the follow up skill Fireball Explosion to KD your opponent, about anything else you wrote I never ask from anyone to tell me how to play or what skills/add on I must learn, I just ask feedback regarding these 2 skills from people who use them daily in PvP that's it, I am more than capable myself to figure out what's the best way to play my cls, I play PvP-focused MMORPGs for 12 years now, I am a PvPer at heart & I play only mage classes, I consider myself an expert playing Nuker classes, if you have any feedback to give regarding Earthquake & PA go ahead & do it, any other advice you might have keep it for yourself plz.

Posted

I play PvP-focused MMORPGs for 12 years now, I am a PvPer at heart & I play only mage classes, I consider myself an expert playing Nuker classes, if you have any feedback to give regarding Earthquake & PA go ahead & do it, any other advice you might have keep it for yourself plz.

If you di, this thread is useless. BDO Classes are the easiest to learn classes in every MMO i have played in 15 years. If you try to use Earthquake, you'll see it isn't a really usefull skill at all. Also it isn't necessary to build a perfect Tree in BDO. Play with skills you prefer and thats it.

Posted (edited)

talk

You wrote in your pm that Fireball do knock down that's not true I don't know if in some other region few months/a year back was like that but that's not the case atm in our version, Fireball do KD only during PvE, during PvP all it does is stiffness you need the follow up skill Fireball Explosion to KD your opponent, about anything else you wrote I never ask from anyone to tell me how to play or what skills/add on I must learn, I just ask feedback regarding these 2 skills from people who use them daily in PvP that's it, I am more than capable myself to figure out what's the best way to play my cls, I play PvP-focused MMORPGs for 12 years now, I am a PvPer at heart & I play only mage classes, I consider myself an expert playing Nuker classes, if you have any feedback to give regarding Earthquake & PA go ahead & do it, any other advice you might have keep it for yourself plz.

talk about rude  if you think you are so expirienced and good then im sure you would have understand it  yourself

fireball stiffness rofl maybe coz you lack accurancy

and ppl got resistances and build resistance  above base resistances with boot crystal  the stiffness effect is the fail -trigger-  knockdown effect

by asking about protected area and earthquake it seems you  lacked some knowlege i dint mention your sklls being bad or good or what ever

you think even if you are hardcore mmo pvper you know eveything  about wizard so you can be very good if yes then go ahead

and do it  and dont ask such nubish questions  i saw some other posts of yours about being fragile or weak vs geared dps players  and i  tough to share some info or maybe  to try to convice yo u not to play full dps if you dont enjoy getting bursted and the benefits of that  , 

and sorry if  i tried to share some info that a lot of ppl found very usefull and help them improve  but that dosent means they will copy my style , or my trick maybe iwill pick few and improve them even more in thier playstyle

Edited by razien

Posted

If you di, this thread is useless. BDO Classes are the easiest to learn classes in every MMO i have played in 15 years. If you try to use Earthquake, you'll see it isn't a really usefull skill at all. Also it isn't necessary to build a perfect Tree in BDO. Play with skills you prefer and thats it.

This might be true for most classes yeah, not for Wiz, if all you have in your mind about what this cls can do during PvP is just spam Residual over & over & some Meteor in between then ofc your opinion would be that way, but the truth is that compare to other classes especially compare to ranger Wiz is a very complex cls were the player have to manage over 20 skills, we have all sort of cc-skills in our cls & we must learn to use them all in order to survive, we must stiff, stun, knock down, freeze, float our opponent constantly in order to create an opening to nuke him down, the devs gave to the cls many options but because most people choose to play brainless & just spam the same 2-3 skills again & again can't see that, Wiz can be either an easy/fun cls because you choose to play it that way, or a very complex class with much depth if the player invest the time to learn every aspect of it & master a playstyle that will allow him to use it's full power, about Earthquake I haven't use it ever during PvP so I don't have opinion regarding this matter just what others have said till now, I decide to invest my SP to PA atm if/when I ever get it & use it during PvP I'll give my feedback definitely in order to help others decide if it's worth getting or not.

talk about rude  if you think you then i msure you would have understand it  yourself  fireball stiffness rofl maybe coz you lack accurancy...

Usually I don't waste my time with annoying knowing it-all idiots I simply ignore them but whatever I'll do an exception this time just to show you how stupid you are for not knowing the game/character you are playing & even though you are ignorant you play it an expert & try to give advice's to others...

bxux8WO.png

Ok now? do you see it? can you read it? can you understand wtf it means that? I hope you can else I can't help you any further have a good day.

Posted (edited)

This might be true for most classes yeah, not for Wiz, if all you have in your mind about what this cls can do during PvP is just spam Residual over & over & some Meteor in between then ofc your opinion would be that way, but the truth is that compare to other classes especially compare to ranger Wiz is a very complex cls were the player have to manage over 20 skills, we have all sort of cc-skills in our cls & we must learn to use them all in order to survive, we must stiff, stun, knock down, freeze, float our opponent constantly in order to create an opening to nuke him down, the devs gave to the cls many options but because most people choose to play brainless & just spam the same 2-3 skills again & again can't see that, Wiz can be either an easy/fun cls because you choose to play it that way, or a very complex class with much depth if the player invest the time to learn every aspect of it & master a playstyle that will allow him to use it's full power, about Earthquake I haven't use it ever during PvP so I don't have opinion regarding this matter just what others have said till now, I decide to invest my SP to PA atm if/when I ever get it & use it during PvP I'll give my feedback definitely in order to help others decide if it's worth getting or not.

what you gonna acomplice  (pro english lol) if you make them float since you are hardcore player do you know what float status means and how we can  or not combine it with otherskills? and what is the conditional  damage modifier for that?

Usually I don't waste my time with annoying knowing it-all idiots I simply ignore them but whatever I'll do an exception this time just to show you how stupid you are for not knowing the game/character you are playing & even though you are ignorant you play it an expert & try to give advice's to others...

bxux8WO.png

Ok now? do you see it? can you read it? can you understand wtf it means that? I hope you can else I can't help you any further have a good day.

stupit ? who have no idea  i jus one month away fro mthe game  they change it  my bad for not  knowing but you know nothing about me

with that change they ruin  wizard wizard a bit to more guided play that you need to follow up your knockdown and not use it after the first one for a second knockdown (after diminishing returns)  but still i know much more than you

even if they changed wizard and some skills and ican prove it... if you want

bxux8WO.png

play an expert i was twice class leader in  2 hardcore guild  and some of them consider me very  good or much more  i dont know if that is true or not  but not to consider myself an expert just ocz im way 1 month coz of freezing every 5 sec  unplayable game i think you are badly mistakle nand ican prove it if you want

tell us how you beat rangers  and other classes  what  are the conditional amage modifiersand what they do how oy ucan combine them

how you use your fireball explosion  and your  and your ultimate after the mouse movments camera change and  what its a smal secret about the camera

and ulti fast movemement and idont means getting ppl thaty run  around you....  what is  the earthresponce does how yo ucan use it 

how yo ucan use dagger stab effectlbly   awnser me those prove me wrong or nub 

i can awnser yours ofc

Edited by razien

Posted

That what you describe is the Teamplay. And yes Teamplay is one of the good parts in the game. Wizard is a teamcarryer but u need a "good" Tanks as well. And i saw only a few good Tankplayer in the game (in Red-BG). 

Posted (edited)

Learn:

max Manashield: 25 SP

max HP passive: 54 SP

max Healing Lighthouse: 18 SP

Sum: 97 SP

Unlearn:

Level 3 Mana Leech: 20SP (lvl2 will do for now)

Magical Evasion back to 1 (you lacking SP for this, even though it's nice) 13 SP

Earthquake (not really important for now) 7SP

Castspeed passive: 30 SP

Meteor back to level 1: 37 SP

Sum: 107SP

Progress:

SP>>>Rest

Considering your gear and level, the thing that sets you back the most is your low amount of SP. An average mage at your level has 50-100 SP more than you if he played before leveling was made easier.

PvP:

Even with your lack of SP: Your current gear is nice, you should have good chances of winning 1v1's. For improving visit the arena more often and look for more experienced players to help you out with your 1v1 gameplay

Thanks.  However, game is broken, I can't get rid of the passive abilities.  Infinite Mastery or Spell Speed.  When I click on them, it tells me "That skill does not exist"  Fixed it by going to skill instructor and resetting all...

Here is my new build,

http://bddatabase.net/us/skillcalc/9145

Add ons I'm using

Fireball I:
PVP Attack +10 for 5 sec. for self
All Casting Speed +10% for 5 Sec.

LIghtning I:
PVP Attack +5 for 5 sec. for self
All Casting Speed +7% for 5 sec for self

LIghtning Chain I:
All Defense +10% for 10sec. for self
All Movement Speed -4% for 7 sec for target.

Edited by MIGhunter

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0