• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Ninja Way - PvP video

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey,

Here I present you my new video. A Ninja 1vs1 PvP video with a shit ton of japanese references.
My stuff is modest so I guess it's something most of you could do and is representative of the current state of the class IMO.

Sit and enjoy! (don't hesitate to comment!)

8 people like this

Posted

very nicely done

Posted

Thanks!

Posted

Nice man, glad to see you are having some fun with it. Keep it up :)

Posted (edited)

Nice video :D

Edited by Klectios

Posted

What else to say but: Thanks² ? :D

Posted

why don't you use Fatal Blow?

Posted

Dear god what have you done.

Posted

Dear god what have you done.

idk, what have I done?

Posted

Hey,

Here I present you my new video. A Ninja 1vs1 PvP video with a shit ton of japanese references.
My stuff is modest so I guess it's something most of you could do and is representative of the current state of the class IMO.

Sit and enjoy! (don't hesitate to comment!)

Nice, quality video.

Posted

I could use it sometimes ofc and it's one of my mistakes (i have played the class only for 4 days before making this video). But I didn't have the SP to max it out yet and when i tested it the damage seem underwhelming so did the range. The CC is good tho when it does not desync.)

Posted (edited)

I could use it sometimes ofc and it's one of my mistakes (i have played the class only for 4 days before making this video). But I didn't have the SP to max it out yet and when i tested it the damage seem underwhelming so did the range. The CC is good tho when it does not desync.)

It does decent damage but mostly used as a combo filler. The most damage comes from airborne peeps, which is tough to say the least. Most skills that knock people airborne do speed up the cast, though. so keep that in mind. Range/hitbox does kinda suck, but usually you use it on people CC'd already so that's not a big problem. try after a shadow stomp and before shadow clone. like when you normally use fox claw

Edited by kobitz

Posted

Good video, though I'm surprised you don't use more vertical attacks (double jump -> shift Q or jump into throw (gets around warriors/valks who live behind a shield)). 

I did my first real arena pvp last night on my kuno and found that people (so far) don't know how to react to a vertical attack.

Posted (edited)

Phantom

Edited by Phantom

Posted

For all the combos  you are pulling Drunge, you are doing too little damage imho.

Eventually players will learn how to fight Ninjas, and you won't have the luxury of doing 2-3x 5-7 seconds combos to just kill one player. And let's not forget there are also 275 HP potions players will use, or Wizards that can heal 90% HP.

And if we switch to Mass PVP battles, Ninja don't have the speed of Blader or Iframes of Sorceress, to roam around Battlefield and score kills will be even more difficult. And let's not forget the Kunoichi, she doesn't even have the speed Ninja.

Thanks for the video, i enjoyed it, but:

This class definitely needs a damage buff in PvP.

Once you combo properly, it doesnt matter if people know how to fight you, stunlocked is stunlocked.

In MASS PvP, try jumping in the wizard/backliners pack with beaheading the dead, shuriken from sky and the swirling blade, you stunlock 15 persons at once and your friends sweep in. Its amazing.

Posted (edited)

Phantom

Edited by Phantom

Posted (edited)

You have to take in to account that here are other players on the battlefield other than you and your target. While you are jumping around doing your 5-7 seconds combo, you are not invincible, and will get CCed your self, breaking your long combo, and even dieng.

Are you aware that Beheading The Dead gives you iframes? So does Black Moonlight (star rain). Blade Spin Blade does not though

Edited by kobitz

Posted

You have to take in to account that here are other players on the battlefield other than you and your target. While you are jumping around doing your 5-7 seconds combo, you are not invincible, and will get CCed your self and take damage, breaking your long combo, and even dieng.

When Im in mass pvp, Ill jump in massive amount of players with iframe skills and stun/stiff them all, I dont take time to do long combo. Ill combo straggler and persons away from the pack. Ninja is a heavy disruptive class, when I jump out of nowhere in 15 players and CC them all from within, its gg if my own guild follows.

Posted

For all the combos  you are pulling Drunge, you are doing too little damage imho.

Eventually players will learn how to fight Ninjas, and you won't have the luxury of doing 2-3x 5-7 seconds combos to just kill one player. And let's not forget there are also 275 HP potions players will use, or Wizards that can heal 90% HP.

And if we switch to Mass PVP battles, Ninja don't have the speed of Blader or Iframes of Sorceress. To roam around Battlefield and score kills will be even more difficult. And let's not forget the Kunoichi, she doesn't even have the speed of Ninja.

Thanks for the video, i enjoyed it, but:

This class definitely needs a damage buff in PvP.

I agree, some skills just seem really weak, like the grab and fox claw (620%x3). Maybe it makes sense since we have a tons of skills to use...dunno...I love the class tho.

Posted (edited)

Once you combo properly, it doesnt matter if people know how to fight you, stunlocked is stunlocked.

In MASS PvP, try jumping in the wizard/backliners pack with beaheading the dead, shuriken from sky and the swirling blade, you stunlock 15 persons at once and your friends sweep in. Its amazing.

When Im in mass pvp, Ill jump in massive amount of players with iframe skills and stun/stiff them all, I dont take time to do long combo. Ill combo straggler and persons away from the pack. Ninja is a heavy disruptive class, when I jump out of nowhere in 15 players and CC them all from within, its gg if my own guild follows.

Stunlock 15 people when those skills can only hit 7...? Yeah, that's not BS at all. ;)

Edited by Zephan

Posted

Stunlock 15 people when those skills can only hit 7...? Yeah, that's not BS at all. ;)

i'm sure he was exaggerating. chill. also note that they all hit multiple times, so yeh it is possible

Posted (edited)

i'm sure he was exaggerating. chill. also note that they all hit multiple times, so yeh it is possible

Coming in from stealth ( Used from quickbar) Beheading the dead as soon as you get in the pack, Ninja Step deeper in it, Black Moonlight, Ghost Step toward the rest of the pack, Smokescreen from hotkey for a stun. Congratulations, youve stunned A -----ING LARGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE. 7+7 then aoe stun from smokescreen ( no idea if there is a limit on this one)

I swear if people stopped trying to find flaws in advice and instead tried to make things work they would get better.

Edited by Ulcaster
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Phantom

Edited by Phantom

Posted

I don't recognize this skill ( i am new and playing a Kuno), but at 2:34 when Drunge fights a 2nd Ranger: One moment Ranger has 45% Health, and 1 second later he is dead. What were this skills or combo?

I timed this video to show this moment.

Hidden Content

Ninjutsu: Shadow Stomp I believe is what you are asking for.

Posted (edited)

Phantom

Edited by Phantom

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0