• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Croxus] Top Guilds, Node and Siegewars

1,211 posts in this topic

Posted

Why can't we just have a healthy rivalry? Why do you screenshot every freaking convo you ever have? You see a Addicted grinding Sausans, you gank him. You fight for aslong each of you has fun and after it gets boring you take the decision to get new pots or move channel. I just fought someone from Ginnunga. Got stuck in Sorc ult without escape and died. Came back and killed him instead. That's it. No shit talk. No screenshots. No nothing. This is how it is supposed to be.

You (as in all of you) annoy me with your constant need to drag it outside the game. You keep up in kill score and seem to stand your ground on your "home channel". So why is there a need to complain about anything?

Why did you come here with all your images?

Well, you are a model player that your members should look up to and emulate. However, having seen most of the screenshots of the salt and shit talk Addicted have given us over the past week, it is not happening. Perhaps if your members didn't give us ammunition?

Posted

So you based your opinion on the screenshots our foes posted in a situation in which people are upset with each other and expected to get educated properly?

Good for you, Pal. Good for you...

Posted

So you based your opinion on the screenshots our foes posted in a situation in which people are upset with each other and expected to get educated properly?

Good for you, Pal. Good for you...

No, I base it off all the others that haven't been posted

Posted

────────────────────────
─────────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄──────
────────█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█─────
───────▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀─────
──────█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█──────
─────▄▀▒▄▄▄▒▄▄▄▒▒█──I───
─────█▒▒─▀─▒─▀─▒▒█──AM──
─────█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█──BACK
────▄▀▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▀▀▄───
──▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄─
─█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒█─
─▀▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▀─
───█▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌█───
───▀█▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌█▀───
─────█▒▒▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▒▒█────
──────▀▀─────────▀▀─────

Posted (edited)

Doodeli doo

Edited by HildeGardeChan
stuff

Posted

Why can't we just have a healthy rivalry? Why do you screenshot every freaking convo you ever have? You see a Addicted grinding Sausans, you gank him. You fight for aslong each of you has fun and after it gets boring you take the decision to get new pots or move channel. I just fought someone from Ginnunga. Got stuck in Sorc ult without escape and died. Came back and killed him instead. That's it. No shit talk. No screenshots. No nothing. This is how it is supposed to be.

You (as in all of you) annoy me with your constant need to drag it outside the game. You keep up in kill score and seem to stand your ground on your "home channel". So why is there a need to complain about anything?

Why did you come here with all your images?

Tell me why Addicted came to Valencia C1 to push around Ginnunga instead of going for the bigger contenders, if not because your leadership thought "walking over" a smaller guild could make your members feel better about themselves after losing Calpheon. Tell me why Addicted are still on Valencia C1, days after your leadership said you'd go back to your own channel, if not for the fact that the realisation your sheer numbers and gear wasn't enough to stomp the little guild hurt your egos and now you need to keep it up to save face. Tell me why your members started spewing garbage when you lost fair, and often even unfair fights in their favor, if this is supposedly a 'healthy rivalry'.

Images were brought up because you are desperately trying to save face when people bring up Addicted toxicity. This was in particular has been incredibly toxic with the amount of whispers our members have gotten, therefore we told them to screenshot it from here on out.

Posted (edited)

Doodeli doo

Edited by HildeGardeChan

Posted (edited)

You guys are just showing your true colors now as the non toxic guild that you are(Addicted). I think you guys need to get a leash on some of your members. Though I gotta say I love it :D:D *noms popcorn*

Edited by Someone

Posted (edited)

http://puu.sh/rU6il/8b2fff2e9c.png
Seems like Addicted won^^

Since its me on the picture in a conversation with Jake. I fail to see your point in this particular picture tho. For those that does not speak Swedish, I explain here how we fight outnumbered and more and more and more people arrive, that its a joke. I state that Addicted never say  "Owell you won, and just leave"

So, Im sorry I dont understand the point your making.

Edited by Chimp

Posted (edited)

Doodeli doo

Edited by HildeGardeChan

Posted (edited)

Its not our problem that you cant yield more than 8members during prime-time

This is true. It is not your problem.

Edited by Chimp

Posted (edited)

Tell me why Addicted came to Valencia C1 to push around Ginnunga instead of going for the bigger contenders

Because you teamed up with the enemy. We ALWAYS had respect for Ginnunga. Some of us, including me, were pretty vocal about that. It was never about attacking us or looking for the best fight. You wanted us to fall. You joined a 6v2 while there have been fair fights in two other regions. If "looking for the best fight" is all you have to say about the reason, you are plainly lying.

Edited by BANiSH

Posted (edited)

Doodeli doo

Edited by HildeGardeChan

Posted

Because you teamed up with the enemy. We ALWAYS had respect for Ginnunga. Some of us, including me, were pretty vocal about that. It was never about attacking us or looking for the best fight. You wanted us to fall. You joined a 6v2 while there have been fair fights in two other regions TWO WEEKS in a row.

Let me guess, Addicted/Addlcted count as one, and Hydra count twice?

Posted (edited)

Doodeli doo

Edited by HildeGardeChan

Posted

Let me guess, Addicted/Addlcted count as one, and Hydra count twice?

We fought twice.

Posted (edited)

Doodeli doo

Edited by HildeGardeChan

Posted

Because you teamed up with the enemy. We ALWAYS had respect for Ginnunga. Some of us, including me, were pretty vocal about that. It was never about attacking us or looking for the best fight. You wanted us to fall. You joined a 6v2 while there have been fair fights in two other regions TWO WEEKS in a row.

5v3*
Ginnunga - Hydra - Ember - Sanguine - Dishonoured vs Addicted - Broddicted - Marauders

Ginnunga doesnt care about what guild they verbally attack. As long as the guild is stronger they will spew hate towards them. Here is a picture of TheChimp saying that ShadowElite are Crazy/Mad/Insane

Also, please don't involve SE into this, there's no reason to do that, SE is not involved in this.

Posted (edited)

Doodeli doo

Edited by HildeGardeChan

Posted

I had my fair share of dusts with Xenocrat, he knows this I know this. We spoke a lot, dont bring them into it, we left that behind us.

Same with Abyss, as stated in the picture. Where I actually say we are friends and that they want to do something together with us.

I feel you bringing in the wrong people here.

Bullshitman is the best!

Posted

Because you teamed up with the enemy. We ALWAYS had respect for Ginnunga. Some of us, including me, were pretty vocal about that. It was never about attacking us or looking for the best fight. You wanted us to fall. You joined a 6v2 while there have been fair fights in two other regions. If "looking for the best fight" is all you have to say about the reason, you are plainly lying.

5v3*, and we only had a small edge on your numbers even with those 5 guilds combined, and you had a castle advantage. If that's not the best possible fight I don't know what is. Or is the best possible fight like the week before when you outnumbered us 3:1 after griefing our castle builder with ogres and trade requests?

The thíng is, we have asked so many times. Every time you reply that you enjoy the war, are you lying to our faces or to the guys that read this forum? Come clean now

I enjoy good fights. Doing a guild quest and getting ganged by 3 people, winning the fight, then repeatedly getting ganged up on by an increasing number of people until they eventually manage to kill me and proceeding to spew toxicity in general chat is not what I consider a good fight.

Posted (edited)

Doodeli doo

Edited by HildeGardeChan

Posted

I enjoy good fights. Doing a guild quest and getting ganged by 3 people, winning the fight, then repeatedly getting ganged up on by an increasing number of people until they eventually manage to kill me and proceeding to spew toxicity in general chat is not what I consider a good fight.

You mean situations like from today that u gank with 6 pll 2 members who were doing the guild quest and in the momentu 4 of us came to make it even 6v6 ur guildmembers instantly swaped channels? Clean.

1 person likes this

Posted

You mean situations like from today that u gank with 6 pll 2 members who were doing the guild quest and in the momentu 4 of us came to make it even 6v6 ur guildmembers instantly swaped channels? Clean.

Don't exaggerate. That was a 3v2, and by the time we were more there were already an almost equal number of Addicted there. We left because we know how you play and that we can't hold onto an engagement much longer than 10-15 minutes before you outnumber us 2:1. That and we had people with real life obligations, so our 6 quickly turned to 4.

Posted (edited)

Nvm.

Edited by BANiSH