• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Croxus] Top Guilds, Node and Siegewars

1,211 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Thank you all and have a good day! 

Edited by HildeGardeChan

Posted

haHAA in forum plz.

HaHAA.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

89c.gif

Me right now reading the forums. Whos this childish af kid bringing up private conversations randomly to try stir up shit. If anything that makes me wanna go annoy Addicted again. What chimp said is fine, we got our asses kicked by ginnunga, i dont really care, their better players are better than mine. I have no issue with that. So congratulations whoever you are, you tried to make me not like ginnunga, but now i just dislike your guild more :)

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

stop crying babies :x:x:(

Edited by DarkBever
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

"We've always built ourselves about personal liberties and a lack of rules. If our members want to be scummy, insult or be general trolls then we can't stop them without breaking one of the key principles we were founded on
So if there's a member who really wants to streamsnipe then we won't stop him
Hell, back in Archeage we even had members "scam" people: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?64863-This-Is-The-Kind-Of-Scamming-You-Can-Get-Away-With-VIDEO-INSIDE
The video will explain it all. " -RipTheDesertFox

They saw this, and even after beeing an community for 17years they decide to party up with a guild that are bragging about scamming people, SCAMMING PLAYERS! 
And then they have the guts to tell us that we are ruining the game experiense. SCAMMERS  FFS!

I like how this was brought to the table when you guys were arguing with Ginnunga and not a single Hydra member was part of the argument in the past 1.5 pages.

But fine lets get to business: If you're going to quote me atleast do it properly, I never said "the video will explain it all", as can be seen that is from the person who made the thread that I PERSONALLY linked to Jake, we were not on good terms at this point so I knew this would be brought up (and I know this is the 2nd time this was brought to the forums as Iplaynaked had it in one of his posts prior to him editing it out before).

As can be seen I used "scam" in quotation marks, The video was deleted but basically it is a QQ thread that got notoriety because 2 of our members on Archeage offered to give these 2 little noobs a trip over the ocean to Solis Headlands (There was a questline where you had to deliver a trade pack to the enemy continent in order to be able to build a 16x16 farm). Now these idiots actually got on a Hydra boat and were driven out into neutral waters at which point they died and had their packs stolen... Hydra was the most well know Green Pirate guild on Kyprosa at launch, they had no excuse for not knowing that they were about to get robbed by Green Pirates.

Also can Addicted stop acting all high and mighty, I see they played ArcheAge as well, let's not pretend they never participated in any Green piracy (the act of pirating/stealing money from your own faction) when there was a chance of profit. As if to say they'd never invade a tree farm or stolen packs to make money. Every guild did it.

Also it's annoying that everytime you guys post this screenshot or quote this conversation you always miss out the bit at the end where I quote a person from the thread: ""if your stupid enough to trust Hydra well ok, its not hard to learn that hydra is one of the guilds you jut dont trust. by reading faction\nation and especially Trial chat hehe." Nyeeeeeees"

Hydra on Archeage is a farshot from what it turned out to be on BDO, On Archeage we were a notorious scumbag guild who robbed anyone and their grandmother for a 5g pack, Crashed galleons filled with 14+ players into clippers to steal 2 packs. Sank ships, uprooted tree farms prior to Thunderstruck proc chance and generally being evil b*stards. Hell "Killed Hydra" would usually get a person innocent in Trial, whereas being in Hydra was generally an automatic guilty verdict as we were judged by those we robbed... So we just spammed channel and global chat with 50x Hail Hydra's. Hydra on Archeage was a 130+ man guild and full on zerg. Hell I only came to BDO because I was under the belief you could bandit and rob people to make them salty as f***.

I look back at the rage and utter contempt we were held in on Archeage fondly, so much so that when we tried to reform a year after disbanding we were insta declared on by many of the large guilds, many of whom now had Officers who we'd bullied when they were level 35

But at the same time, don't try to act as if Addicted weren't in all likelyhood just as scummy on Archeage as they are on BDO, You robbed people and you know it.

fd_zps5jws5bv0.jpg

^The above is the actual conversation, the first part looks a bit disorganized but as many of you who have talked to Jake know, he likes to post messages then insta delete them so they can't be SS'ed. But basically he was angry and said Ginnunga had betrayed them.. Boo Hoo

Edited by Riiip

Posted

I like how this was brought to the table when you guys were arguing with Ginnunga and not a single Hydra member was part of the argument in the past 1.5 pages.

But fine lets get to business: If you're going to quote me atleast do it properly, I never said "the video will explain it all", as can be seen that is from the person who made the thread that I PERSONALLY linked to Jake, we were not on good terms at this point so I knew this would be brought up (and I know this is the 2nd time this was brought to the forums as Iplaynaked had it in one of his posts prior to him editing it out before).

As can be seen I used "scam" in quotation marks, The video was deleted but basically it is a QQ thread that got notoriety because 2 of our members on Archeage offered to give these 2 little noobs a trip over the ocean to Solis Headlands (There was a questline where you had to deliver a trade pack to the enemy continent in order to be able to build a 16x16 farm). Now these idiots actually got on a Hydra boat and were driven out into neutral waters at which point they died and had their packs stolen... Hydra was the most well know Green Pirate guild on Kyprosa at launch, they had no excuse for not knowing that they were about to get robbed by Green Pirates.

Also can Addicted stop acting all high and mighty, I see they played ArcheAge as well, let's not pretend they never participated in any Green piracy (the act of pirating/stealing money from your own faction) when there was a chance of profit. As if to say they'd never invade a tree farm or stolen packs to make money. Every guild did it.

Also it's annoying that everytime you guys post this screenshot or quote this conversation you always miss out the bit at the end where I quote a person from the thread: ""if your stupid enough to trust Hydra well ok, its not hard to learn that hydra is one of the guilds you jut dont trust. by reading faction\nation and especially Trial chat hehe." Nyeeeeeees"

Hydra on Archeage is a farshot from what it turned out to be on BDO, On Archeage we were a notorious scumbag guild who robbed anyone and their grandmother for a 5g pack, Crashed galleons filled with 14+ players into clippers to steal 2 packs. Sank ships, uprooted tree farms prior to Thunderstruck proc chance and generally being evil b*stards. Hell "Killed Hydra" would usually get a person innocent in Trial, whereas being in Hydra was generally an automatic guilty verdict as we were judged by those we robbed... So we just spammed channel and global chat with 50x Hail Hydra's. Hydra on Archeage was a 130+ man guild and full on zerg. Hell I only came to BDO because I was under the belief you could bandit and rob people to make them salty as f***.

I look back at the rage and utter contempt we were held in on Archeage fondly, so much so that when we tried to reform a year after disbanding we were insta declared on by many of the large guilds, many of whom now had Officers who we'd bullied when they were level 35

But at the same time, don't try to act as if Addicted weren't in all likelyhood just as scummy on Archeage as they are on BDO, You robbed people and you know it.

fd_zps5jws5bv0.jpg

^The above is the actual conversation, the first part looks a bit disorganized but as many of you who have talked to Jake know, he likes to post messages then insta delete them so they can't be SS'ed. But basically he was angry and said Ginnunga had betrayed them.. Boo Hoo

Wait when did this forum became an ArcheAge forum?

On a serious note, I am here to read the about the siegewars and maybe deciding which guild I would like to join in the future.
I think I speak for everyone here that we do not care about you or your little guild.
Please stop spamming these forums with nonsense that we do not care about.

Cheers

1 person likes this

Posted

Wait when did this forum became an ArcheAge forum?

On a serious note, I am here to read the about the siegewars and maybe deciding which guild I would like to join in the future.
I think I speak for everyone here that we do not care about you or your little guild.
Please stop spamming these forums with nonsense that we do not care about.

Cheers

Oh look, an 8 minute old account with 1 post... seems legit

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

cf7c0ed2572356fbabaa53fd1280548a.jpg

Edited by Iplaynaked
3 people like this

Posted

stop crying babies :x:x:(

Go back to your Pve Beaver :) This is for Pvp ..............

Posted (edited)

Go back to your Pve Beaver :) This is for Pvp ..............

Nah, but good troll m8. :)

Anonymous boys like you are so cute. Let me guess you are also an awakened warrior that feels so great for now. :x

Edited by DarkBever

Posted

(╭ರ_•́) quite funny how much drama errupted again, thanks for keeping this thread alive so everybody can see that Croxus Drama = best Drama or atleast Croxus Salt = Best Salt  

stir up a ruckus (╭ರ_•́)

3 people like this

Posted

I usually keep out of this discussion but I have to admit player quality in addicted is so low.... after they get defeated they just cry "I'm in addicted! Respect my autoritah " and proceed to grief and karma bomb.  They avoid fair fight by not flagging up and they think they are hot shit.  

The guild needs a complete re-make if it wants to survive against the whole server hate.

Posted

I usually keep out of this discussion

Thank you for not holding back such high quality input to the thread

2 people like this

Posted

Nah, but good troll m8. :)

Anonymous boys like you are so cute. Let me guess you are also an awakened warrior that feels so great for now. :x

Oh noes my friend and i am no warrior. We were in the same guild , so i know what you are capable off :) Still placed your tent at sausans ? :)

Posted (edited)

Oh noes my friend and i am no warrior. We were in the same guild , so i know what you are capable off :) Still placed your tent at sausans ? :)

Ah you are one of those self called 'elite pvp' guys? :D

Edited by DarkBever

Posted (edited)

Ah you are one of those self called 'elite pvp' guys? :D

Nope , but always better than being an Addicted pve'er

Edited by Fumanchi
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Man so much good material on Croxus server I had to make an account just for the Croxus Community.

Addicted to me seems to have not only taken over your server, but they have taken over your forums, your thoughts, your dreams...heck even your life!

To quote one of the best movies of all time (with some editing skills):

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on... they cook your meals, they haul your trash, they connect your calls, they drive your ambulances, they guard you while you sleep. Do not f*ck with them.

Edited by AntiTroll
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Nope , but always better than being an Addicted pve'er

Yeah, at least we dont have maxed out our protection spots like some of the self called elite pvp guilds.

Edited by DarkBever

Posted (edited)

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor salt

Edited by Fumanchi

Posted (edited)

Man so much good material on Croxus server I had to make an account just for the Croxus Community.

Addicted to me seems to have not only taken over your server, but they have taken over your forums, your thoughts, your dreams...heck even your life!

To quote one of the best movies of all time (with some editing skills):

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on... they cook your meals, they haul your trash, they connect your calls, they drive your ambulances, they guard you while you sleep. Do not f*ck with them.

Welcome to the Party Anti-troll, There is diffently gonna be some salty juicy comments in here from now on. hope that u will continue to do that reseach of yours that others seem to be too lazy to do, and instead they spit random bullshit and shady screenshots. :D

Edited by Iplaynaked

Posted (edited)

Hola amigo xD no addicted dont have any mexicans, but i sure hope that u will be carefull about talking like that, it might get u banned for calling mexicans (they cook your meals, they haul your trash, they connect your calls, they drive your ambulances, they guard you while you sleep) and then throw it over to addicted. :D smart move but still racist as -----.

Edit: The above post got deleted for racist comments.

Edited by Iplaynaked

Posted

Hello, here we have a recist comment, I will have to report you on that. I do not support any racism and Im shocked that you as a Croxus player are willing to go that far when you down vote other people.

Have a good day.

Welcome to the Party Anti-troll, There is diffently gonna be some salty juicy comments in here from now on. hope that u will continue to do that reseach of yours that others seem to be too lazy to do, and instead they spit random bullshit and shady screenshots. :D

Im all about good journalism and it is my duty to provide healthy and educational content to the good players of Croxus.

I am assuming you are a victim..dont worry my son I will be a shield in front, I will be the Troll-killer, I will be the demon in their dreams, the cancer in their blood, I am simply AntiTroll.

He got banned and his post was removed. Who is the next victim?

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I like IPlayNaked's new avatar I must say, For an irrelevant guild we're getting quite the attention and "love" from the self proclaimed owners of Croxus :P

Also enjoy that the salt/rage fusion reactor is self sustaining and no longer requires me to add fuel to keep it going

Edited by Riiip

Posted

I like IPlayNaked's new avatar I must say, For an irrelevant guild we're getting quite the attention and "love" from the self proclaimed owners of Croxus :P

Also enjoy that the salt/rage fusion reactor is self sustaining and no longer requires me to add fuel to keep it going

Hello, your application is denied, next!

1 person likes this

Posted

so its true ? u actruly let the big guild on croxus dicuss their wars in here? HALLELUJA! BOIS AND GIRLS HE IS FINALLY LEAVING ;:D