• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Croxus] Top Guilds, Node and Siegewars

1,211 posts in this topic

Posted

I think all what Addicted members are doing in this thread is to Blame Hydra of spending too much time in the forums while most of non-sense and salty comments here are from Themselves, even Addicted's Leader commented here saying ''Hydra is not relevant'' if it was true why you are bothering yourself replying to us here Mr Darcsos ? Cause as I can see ingame your war scores are pretty low, which means that the quality of your members is low aswell, that can be a proof also that Addicted can only win with Numbers.

zerg.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Your members tell me the only time HYDRA managed to do anything on their own was when they fought a "no one remembers their name anymore -guild" in Serendia, back when they were gifted Serendia a week before. Is this confirmed or do I have to investigate this matter even further?

Somehow HYDRA reminds me of a real life situation, where you are sleeping in peace, tired as hell because you had to work all day (read siege wars)..and suddently there is this fly sitting on your nose. So you wave it away half asleep, and it keeps coming back and sitt on your ear, so you scratch your ear, it flys away and comes back and sits on your forehead. Now you have to make a choice of either wake up and smash the shit out of this annoying fly or just ignore it.

I think Addicted is at the moment ignoring that fly in the room, because they love all sort of animals and they think even that annoying fly deserve to live. I dont share that opinion but I hope for a official statement from one of those sleeping giants.

Posted

AntiTroll = addicted's pet.

6 people like this

Posted

Thank you for that compliment, but Im here to hunt trolls nothing more, nothing less. If you did some research on your own once in a while, you would know who I am, but most of the people on the internet are either stupid or lazy. I have a hunch you are a good mix of both. 

Now I am still waiting for Riip's reply to my previous investigation, did he choke, or is he actually hiring some advocates for a counter argument?

Posted

I think all what Addicted members are doing in this thread is to Blame Hydra of spending too much time in the forums while most of non-sense and salty comments here are from Themselves, even Addicted's Leader commented here saying ''Hydra is not relevant'' if it was true why you are bothering yourself replying to us here Mr Darcsos ? Cause as I can see ingame your war scores are pretty low, which means that the quality of your members is low aswell, that can be a proof also that Addicted can only win with Numbers.

zerg.jpg

1. Accuse Addicted of being nonsensical and salty

2. Turn same post into a nonsensical, salty trainwreck

3. ????

4. Get likes from Hydra members

1 person likes this

Posted

Is it possible to put this thread back on track? Or at least rename it to something more fitting for the content?

If someone would like to create a new thread about the actual node and siege war info for croxus that would be great too of course.

Posted

Thank you for that compliment, but Im here to hunt trolls nothing more, nothing less. If you did some research on your own once in a while, you would know who I am, but most of the people on the internet are either stupid or lazy. I have a hunch you are a good mix of both. 

Now I am still waiting for Riip's reply to my previous investigation, did he choke, or is he actually hiring some advocates for a counter argument?

Only thing i see is you bashing Hydra and only Hydra.

Account followed by Addicted and all addicted plebs liking any of your comments (which are useless and stupid btw).

Just go back to where you came from and stop pissing us off.

Posted

Well maybe you should draw a conclusion then genius, let me make it more simple for you:

Me: Im here to hunt trolls nothing more, nothing less.

YouOnly thing i see is you bashing Hydra and only Hydra.

Conclusion: HYDRA MUST BE TROLLS!!

I was informed you guys were begging left and right to get some spotlight and attention, and attention you got... by AntiTroll.

Posted

This thread is now ruined, not blaming anyone specific for it.
My suggestion, lets use this thread to discuss the sieges in while we use http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/117835-croxus-siege-thread/ to share the point of how the sieges played out. Thanks all for understanding and lets keep the new thread clean from toxicity and salt.

Any other suggestions can be sent to me via PM. Thanks.

1 person likes this

Posted

Where do you want people to discuss node wars and open GvG? What is this thread supposed to be for? I don't quite understand "the new approach".

Posted

Lots of guilds in the ranking who does not speak here

Posted

Henry if the Truth is a  ''Turn same post into a nonsensical, salty trainwreck'' for you means you can't stand it, i'd Suggest too to Read the comments of your AntiTroll guild mate which makes sense tho KeK and In Addition getting like from his other HildeGardeChan guild member which tries to be the ''Key'' or smth, if there's anyone ruining this thread it's 100% addicted members which cannot stand or accept the truth of being a Zerg Guild. Accept it or not this is a Truth that everyone knows already.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1) Can you please explain why no one replyed to your application forum? I mean not a single person, zip zero:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?40042-lt-Hydra-gt-is-a-semi-serious-EU-guild

Our main method of recruitment was ingame by producing copious ammounts of rage. Our best way of recruiting was generally to have 50 members spam "Hail Hydra" out of nowhere followed by a recruitment message, it worked wonders. Recruitment threads are all well and good for getting your name out but if you're all fanatics spamming "Hail Hydra" x50 then it works just as well. Point 1 disproven

2) And by looks of it HYDRA is known for their scaming methods on archeage, and the only ones defending it is your self, that just cant be a quensidence:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/archive/index.php/t-70910.html?s=ca25ee92fe6b55bc721f219ad876582a

That clearly says Black Paw in the thread title and is a report thread about the Black Paw guild, a fellow Kyprosian Green pirate guild. That's not Hydra. Point 2 disproven.

I would love to register my self on your webpage but unfortunantly it was down:

http://www.archeagehydra.com/

Setup by one of the 3 original founders of Hydra, He took it down ages ago. The forum was also down at the time when we reformed and became known as one of the only real remaining threats of piracy on Kyprosa as we had the fastest merchant pirate ship on the server (They'd released ship customization at this point). Don't know if this is really a point but.... disproven (We never recruited on the forums anyway so it had no effect on our ingame standing).

He/She told me that there are several  (5-8) people on the guild that are currently looking for other options because they are fed up with how this guild who only have 30 members (where 10 are actually playing in it) is beeing run, and how they are all hated by so many people and guilds where ever they go. I was suprised how small this guild was so I tired to look for them on the guild rank page, since I couldnt find them on the first 3 pages I had to do an extra effort to search for the name, what he said was somewhat true, the guild actually got 36 members.

Anyways the problem was, the person added, that there is simply no other guild to go to because no body wants them..

Yea id take Hydra- Fatina, GM of Abyss

If Hydra disbanded, we would not hesitate to give all their members a trial - In our previous encounters, they have in private been level headed, mature but most of all fiercly loyal to eachother and their friends. While the guild "Hydra" does not follow by the same rules that Ginnunga does, I am confident that they would have no problems adapting and playing under our banner, may it be like guests, or even future full members of our long lasting, stable, community.- Ginnunga

Well so much for noone wanting us, and that was from 10 seconds of asking around. My members know fully well what guilds are more than happy to take them if they ever wanted to quit, Including those supposed 10 people who are actively looking for a larger guild to quit but can't because there's noone who would take us. Abyss and Ginnunga are both large playerwise and would take us. This fisherman is fake (Also it's weird more than 25 of our members are on Discord and they're all "Roflmaoing" at your pathetic troll attempts).

Hydra has one of the best player retention rates in BDO Croxus, Last time we had a member quit the guild to join another guild was... about 4 months ago when Dasmo joined Addicted, that's the last one who left Hydra but kept playing the game if I recall. Possibly Native 2 weeks ago but he's gone super inactive ingame due to RL situations and said he'd be back when his gears back up to par with everyone elses. Hydra has one of the most stable guild cores going. Oh by the way, with the 2 offers of members being more than welcome in the above guilds that is another point disproven. Thank you and gooday

You'll have to excuse me, my internet died yesterday mid reply to your ridiculous allegations which I have. However I must add you're pretty much a nobody and barely worth my attention. You seem to have some sort of self grandure complex where you expect people to recognise the great name of "NoTroll".

I'm afraid to say the only award and recognition you will get is as Addicted's first fanboy who fanboys them when he's not even from this server.

Also for the record, you cannot chop of someones head with a sledehammer, a sledgehammer is a blunt force trauma weapon whereas an axe for example is a chopping weapon. Therefore you cannot chop off someones head with a sledgehammer, you can crush it.

Edited by Riiip
3 people like this

Posted

@Caladwen Wind_Whisper does your "Lol." post in the new thread imply that Hydra doesn't support a clean thread where all guilds who participated in node/siege wars can post about their experience without the thread being derailed?

Posted (edited)

@Caladwen Wind_Whisper does your "Lol." post in the new thread imply that Hydra doesn't support a clean thread where all guilds who participated in node/siege wars can post about their experience without the thread being derailed?

he is very smart person and very polite too............ (Ironic) in case he is reading.

sanguine salt.png

Edited by Iplaynaked

Posted

I remember when he once said he was gonna slit someones throat irl etc (i think he was in Ember back then) .............Caladwen is very toxic person.

On the other hand , everyone has a dark side , no ? :)

Posted

I remember when he once said he was gonna slit someones throat irl etc (i think he was in Ember back then) .............Caladwen is very toxic person.

Agree everyone have a darkside idd, but still its just a game, no need to make RL threats towards eachother. Afterall it would be kinda boring that none wants to play with u, if u insult everyone.

1 person likes this

Posted

Funny to see some Addicted members don't want Hydra to post here because you can't take them seriously. But as long as you make a post where you shove your whole arm in their ass without vaseline they will immediately support you.

Also @ Hydra person.  I can't take Abyss serious with taking you guys in. They have really low standards. Hell, you'd kick their asses with even half of your gear on. They should be begging for you guys.

Posted (edited)

Never been in ember, so you must be mistaking me with someone else.

My "lol" comment is because i find it extremely funny that people are salty enough to evade a thread and create a new one to continue the circle jerk.

Its an exact copy of what this thread was created for ( even if the current prupose seems to be harboring addicted trolls) and as such the second, newly created thread is abundant.

Next to that, i speak for myself, and not for hydra, nice try tho, trying to twist your comment in such a way.

This thread being derailed is thanks to some Khaos dudes ( mainly glassy) and some sad addicted trolls.so if you wanna start pointing fingers, start there.

Also currently you are the one bringing a comment from there over in here, derailing a derailed thread....

Pot, meet kettle pretty much.

he is very smart person and very polite too............ (Ironic) in case he is reading.

sanguine salt.png

i'm nearly a spolite as the 5 of you vs me alone trying to prevent my from getting my loot, or getting on my horse to walk away. so yeah, you and your buddies deserved every single thing i said :)

Im also nearly as polite as the 5 of you going out of your way to try and kill someone who doesnt even got his gear on, or is intrested in entertaining the bunch of you, to get your cheap thrills

Is a real challenge to hard for you? even without my gear on i could tank 3 of your guys for atleast 1,5 minutes, so whats the deal? coming here to post a screenshot trying to hide your part of the whole happening?Trying to come over as a nice and likeable person? each time you guys try and switch shit on others, its only becoming more clear that its always, and has always been, addicted who are the original agressors and the people responsible for half the stuff happneing to your guild.

And some people still wonder why no one likes addicted and their big, bloated ego's.....

and if you cant handle a small softcore funny insult, then get your head out of your ass, its the internet, cant handle that then log off and go read a book or something.

Edited by Caladwen Wind_Whisper

Posted

Why would we support it? This thread has been up for months and months and for the majority of that time it's only been 1-2 Addicted arguing their case at a time, Now all of a sudden an Addicted member sets up a new thread and 5+ Addicted members come and spam this thread with nonsensical discussions between themselves (Not even arguing with people from other guilds, it's Addicted talking to Addicted). It's quite clear that you've come here to sabotage this thread in order to make your new -Addicted Approved Stamp- thread seem more legitimate. Anyone with half a braincell can see the rise of nonsensical miniposts from Addicted directly coincides with this new thread.

IplayNaked said he was Sanguine, you say he's Ember. Calad is Hydra and was in Revenant before... see guys, this is why we say Addicted don't have a clue what they're talking about 3/4 of the time ha

Also @ Hydra person.  I can't take Abyss serious with taking you guys in. They have really low standards. Hell, you'd kick their asses with even half of your gear on. They should be begging for you guys.

My point was there's plenty of guilds who would take us, most guilds would beg to take in some of the members we have. My argument was that the AntiTroll was clearly chatting out of his rear end and in actuality people are still in Hydra because they want to be rather than having nowhere to go.

Posted

IplayNaked said he was Sanguine, you say he's Ember. Calad is Hydra and was in Revenant before... see guys, this is why we say Addicted don't have a clue what they're talking about 3/4 of the time ha.

IB4 Claiming he ment revenant and not ember....

sanguine would have been nice tho :)

Posted (edited)

i'm nearly a spolite as the 5 of you vs me alone trying to prevent my from getting my loot, or getting on my horse to walk away. so yeah, you and your buddies deserved every single thing i said :)

Im also nearly as polite as the 5 of you going out of your way to try and kill someone who doesnt even got his gear on, or is intrested in entertaining the bunch of you, to get your cheap thrills

Is a real challenge to hard for you? even without my gear on i could tank 3 of your guys for atleast 1,5 minutes, so whats the deal? coming here to post a screenshot trying to hide your part of the whole happening?Trying to come over as a nice and likeable person? each time you guys try and switch shit on others, its only becoming more clear that its always, and has always been, addicted who are the original agressors and the people responsible for half the stuff happneing to your guild.

And some people still wonder why no one likes addicted and their big, bloated ego's.....

And what is this then ? a even bigger bloated ego ?

and if you cant handle a small softcore funny insult, then get your head out of your ass, its the internet, cant handle that then log off and go read a book or something.

wait!, who was it that got angry and wrote in the chat?  and is now telling me if we can't handle the internet ? :)  If u can't handle the game and crying about ppl ganking u and playing the game like it should. and then after goes all in on the bloated ego talk about him self being real hardcore, who  can tank 3 ppl and shit. and then puts on some more excuses about his gear not being on and so on.  Maybe u have anger problems i dont know. but do your self a favor and click alt+f4 if u feel the need to threaten ppl in the game when they kill u for being in a guild who tolerate this toxic behavier.

Play the game, stop being toxic in chat, and accept if someone beats you and use the game to get back to them instead of chat.

Thats what we did in calpheon when the 4 guilds came to beat us We went to war ingame, instead of going to forum and write shit. and as soon as we did that and played the game like it should. ppl started to whine about it. 

.If we can so can u. 

sanguine salt.png

Edited by Iplaynaked

Posted (edited)

And what is this then ? a even bigger bloated ego 

No, its just responding with the same attitude to you has you have been kicking it off with. you start with ironic texts, so i just come down to your level and try to interact with you in third grade level talk.

wait!, who was it that got angry and wrote in the chat?  and is now telling me if we can't handle the internet ? :)  If u can't handle the game and crying about ppl ganking u and playing the game like it should. and then after goes all in on the bloated ego talk about him self being real hardcore, who  can tank 5 ppl and shit. and then puts on some more excuses about his gear not being on and so on.  Maybe u have anger problems i dont know. but do your self a favor and click alt+f4 if u feel the need to threaten ppl in the game when they kill u for being in a guild who tolerate this toxic behavier.

Play the game, stop being toxic in chat, and accept if someone beats you and use the game to get back to them instead of chat.

Thats what we did in calpheon when the 4 guilds came to beat us. If we can so can u. 

I was not angry, i dont know how you think you can gauge my emotional state if you werent in the same room as i was.

So assumption, not fact.

Second point, i'm not toxic, i really wonder how you came to that opinion?

third point: my gear wasnt on, because i dont gamble my crystals at world bosses, so how do you again, for the third time in a row now ( see the same red line here?) assume some random stuff about what i did, do or feel?

So, fact, not excuse.

number 4: never stated i was hardcore in any way.

yet another assumption, not a fact.

number 5: so, you are saying, that you guys declared on us, because we "allow toxic behavior"

Are you sure it was not, as some other people have stated, because you guys didnt like us helping you guys get evicted out of calpheon?

Number 6: i never threatend anyone ingame with some RL shit, the guy who stated i did was convinced i was in ember, wich i have never been, so his statement is untrue and irrelevent.if you based your assumption that i threatend people based fumanchi's claim i did, then your point automaticly becomes invalid too.

You know what, come back when you can state facts or ask qeustions, and when you can drop the assumption game.

Stop assuming, and start asking a normal qeustion, instead of this trollish, childish attempt to be as annoying as you can.

Edited by Caladwen Wind_Whisper

Posted

@Caladwen Wind_Whisper @Riiip

You guys are totally disillusional and impossible to reason with. Please, just keep your "discussion" to this thread and let other guilds get an opportunity to post in the new thread. I'll keep fanning your flames in this thread, so don't worry, you'll have lots of opportunity to spew your saltiness in the forum

Posted

No, its just responding with the same attitude to you has you have been kicking it off with.

I was not angry, i dont know how you think you can gauge my emotional state if you werent in the same room as i was.

Second point, i'm not toxic, never have been, and i really wonder how you came to that opinion?

third point: my gear wasnt on, because i dont gamble my crystals at world bosses, so how do you again, for the third time in a row now ( see the same red line here?) assume some random stuff about what i did, do or feel?

Stop assuming, and start asking a normal qeustion, instead of this trollish, childish attempt to be as annoying as you can.

Good fine then lets make this simple then...

1: Are u gonna stop whining about getting killed and accept u got overwhelmed?

2: are u gonna stop writing offensive shit in general ?

3: How should ppl know that u didnt have your gear on when they gank you? and how is this different from the boss alt ganking u guys have been doing the last 2 weeks?

4: Why do u state you are not toxic when u can write like that to the ppl who play the game vs you ?

There now i am not asuming anything. and now i am not trolling anyone. Now lets see how u repond to a normal question then.