• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Croxus] Top Guilds, Node and Siegewars

1,211 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh damn, my bad, didn't think there'd be another guild capable of doing that.

Posted

then you will undoubtedly get treated like you're inferior.

I'm curious... how would that look like? Just like any other guild that is strong enough, you already bully everyone who is in your way. It's not about honor and fairness. It's also not about PvP. It's about PK and pissing people off. But yeah, the receiving end is never as much fun.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just like your "no toxicity" guild rule? See, I can do some zingers too

What can I say, a selfproclaimed douchebag guild gets the worst out in people, so you should just be happy to achieve your goals as a community

Posted (edited)

I'm curious... how would that look like? Just like any other guild that is strong enough, you already bully everyone who is in your way. It's not about honor and fairness. It's also not about PvP. It's about PK and pissing people off. But yeah, the receiving end is never as much fun.

Not really our fault if NovusOrda wants to try to rob our grind spot and then gets pissy when we fight back. You're not taking over our grind spots. Same with Ninjutsu, they're terrible for karma bombing and won't be treated as equals. Why should they get respect?

What can I say, a selfproclaimed scumbag* guild gets the worst out in people, so you should just be happy to achieve your goals as a community

That argument would hold merit if it were only us you were toxic to. You're toxic to most guilds on the server really.

Edited by Riiip

Posted (edited)

Actually I think CCs point was he should join a guild that's not a mindless zerg that just makes your FPS drop below 5 whenever it moves. Being in a mob of 60+ doesn't really allow you to show "skill", it's just a mindless blob for the most part. Noone said he should join Hydra, we don't want Allisterr in any way shape or form in our guild so please don't put words in our mouths when we never suggested us as a guild he could join instead.

And CCs does have a point, Addicted do keep stalking us using the Velia NPC, Even had Bondek show up to one of our arena tests yesterday. For a non relevant guild you guys sure are thirsty for us.

EDIT: Why do I feel there's more to that conversation you've cropped out at the bottom? That's quite a place for it to cutoff

if u wondering why we hunt u....
And for the record i will never join hydra,  even if u guys pay me real money 

Cheers 

Screenshot 2016-10-09 19-23-01.jpg

Screenshot 2016-10-09 19-23-23.jpg

Screenshot 2016-10-23 21-52-20.jpg

Edited by Allister
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Actually I think CCs point was he should join a guild that's not a mindless zerg that just makes your FPS drop below 5 whenever it moves. Being in a mob of 60+ doesn't really allow you to show "skill", it's just a mindless blob for the most part.

Awww poor riip, them fps drops :(  you might wanna spend more time on working to get a computer then, than sitting here crying about it :D My fps is fine in sieges, if u dont have the computer for the game, why do u pvp even riip ? :D no no,  Everyone! lets all play 10 vs 10 battles!

Riip's computer can't handle it! we need all to make 15 man guild from now on! because else riips starts to cry about fps drops :D

Edited by Iplaynaked
3 people like this

Posted

That argument would hold merit if it were only us you were toxic to. You're toxic to most guilds on the server really.

Yeah, well, that's just, like, you're opinion, man

Also, which kind of action is going to be taken in regards to @Caladwen Wind_Whisper? The AddIcted member was kicked from the guild, can we expect the same for a a Hydra member that shows such bigotry and hate that's borderline racist?

Posted (edited)

Also, which kind of action is going to be taken in regards to @Caladwen Wind_Whisper? The AddIcted member was kicked from the guild, can we expect the same for a a Hydra member that shows such bigotry and hate that's borderline racist?

He's been set straight about his position within the guild and his role in life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plZRe1kPWZw

Edited by Riiip

Posted

why would anything happen to him ? hes just a scumbag in a scumbag guild ( to use riiips words ), i probably know him the best around here, really enjoyed his shittalking in the early days while he kept dying, hydra is probably the only guild that would take him tbh, but thats kinda besides the point and im not here to write caladwens history

Posted (edited)

And CCs does have a point, Addicted do keep stalking us using the Velia NPC, Even had Bondek show up to one of our arena tests yesterday. For a non relevant guild you guys sure are thirsty for us.

I didn't find you with npc in velia. I was just passing by as i already told you. 

Edited by Bondek

Posted (edited)

Well when I was GM some steps were made to limit Calad's behaviour after I saw a SS of him threatening to kill someones parents and use their skull as an ashtray (He was banned from BDO for 3 days for that so his punishment for that ones been done). He did improve a lot from what he used to be like probably because he knew if he didn't play ball I'd kick him again, and that time permanently. Hydra's under new leadership now though so his probation period that I put him under is now over.

Not that it's any of your business really what we do with our members though considering we've never once stated we are non toxic/"friendly to others". We have no real rules and so we never made that promise as I knew it would be impossible to make the claim we don't insult others without it clashing with the "no rules" rule :P

His probation/supervision period ended when I stepped down as GM, What will happen now? I don't know, Maybe we're going to see a whole new era of Calad rage where he unleashes the pent up rage he was forced to keep in check when I was in charge. Who knows. He channels his frustration into hunting our enemies passionately though so -shrug-, shit happens

Edited by Riiip

Posted

I didn't find you with npc in velia. I was just passing by as i already told you. 

Bondek <3

Anyways it was a fun fight.

Posted (edited)

why would anything happen to him ? hes just a scumbag in a scumbag guild ( to use riiips words ), i probably know him the best around here, really enjoyed his shittalking in the early days while he kept dying, hydra is probably the only guild that would take him tbh, but thats kinda besides the point and im not here to write caladwens history

there are plenty of guilds that would take me, as i have gotten plenty of offers, so your argument is flawed.

Also addicted tried to recruit me on 3 seperate occasions..... so uhm yeah, what does that say???

Edited by Caladwen Wind_Whisper

Posted

there are plenty of guilds that would take me, as i have gotten plenty of offers, so your argument is flawed.

seems like ppl dont know you then :D

Posted (edited)

Yeah, well, that's just, like, you'r opinion, man

I'm not a racist, i just hate all people in general equally as much. skin color, belief,lack of belief, or how much fingers you got dont matter to me.

It also seems like you are mixing me and another member up, i never said anyhting racist to anyone.

If people behave like an asshole, im going to threat them as one. if people are nice to me, i will be nice to them. So if im not nice to some people, then its proberly because those people said or done something unfriendly towards me. i never shout at or hit people who dont deserve it. 

I'm also a very friendly and emotional person, i cry when animals are abused, and i dont eat salad or vegies in general, because plants deserve a life aswell.

i still need a bigger ashtray tho.....

Edited by Caladwen Wind_Whisper

Posted

Yeah, well, that's just, like, you'r opinion, man

I'm not a racist, i just hate all people in general equally as much. skin color, belief,lack of belief, or how much fingers you got dont matter to me.

It also seems like you are mixing me and another member up, i never said anyhting racist to anyone.

If people behave like an asshole, im going to threat them as one. if people are nice to me, i will be nice to them. So if im not nice to some people, then its proberly because those people said or done something unfriendly towards me. i never shout at or hit people who dont deserve it. 

I'm also a very friendly and emotional person, i cry when animals are abused, and i dont eat salad or vegies in general, because plants deserve a life aswell.

3ae24691c60e7f496fd95342ca8a943b.jpg

Posted

Also addicted tried to recruit me on 3 seperate occasions..... so uhm yeah, what does that say???

It doesn't change a thing

Posted

It doesn't change a thing

caladwen said : 

"I treat ppl nice if they also treat me nice" LOL dude you told them to "have a bad day, and chocke on a popstickle"  for killing u in video game! 

Oh shit boys, we got Jesus boy here! He is all nice and never does anything wrong unless someone kills him ingame. then they get the full fury of the rage kid! your logics dont add up, u should go back to league of legends or just simply grow up.

sanguine salt.png

Posted

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIIIIITTTTTTT.... This topic dragged on about siege war and you guys were talking about zerging... I hope you guys remember how many guilds you guys sent to try to take out calpheon and to the point you guys actually did it. I guess zerging is bad. 

tumblr_nxajxhc4oy1solfhro1_500.gif

Hmm... Okay. Sorry we have a lot more members that joins siege PvP. :( feelsbadman. 

Posted

"I treat ppl nice if they also treat me nice" LOL dude you told them to "have a bad day, and chocke on a popstickle"  for killing u in video game! 

Oh shit boys, we got Jesus boy here! He is all nice and never does anything wrong unless someone kills him ingame. then they get the full fury of the rage kid! your logics dont add up, u should go back to league of legends or just simply grow up.

they did try ( and failed) to camp my loot after a bheg world boss. so yeah. they try to be annoying, so can i at that point, again your point is flawed.

but keep trying to single me out and forget your own part in all of this.

This thread has lost its amusement value anyways.

Posted (edited)

You guys do the same to us :o we totally forgot we should have a peace treaty during bosses. 42e1b354800674050139f8041934df78b391cbe5

Edited by Nanaro

Posted (edited)

they did try ( and failed) to camp my loot after a bheg world boss. so yeah. they try to be annoying, so can i at that point, again your point is flawed.

but keep trying to single me out and forget your own part in all of this.

This thread has lost its amusement value anyways.

so again u justify your toxic comments in general, because they are "annyoing ? " so because you kill me on kzarka alot, does that mean i am justified to tell you "Have a bad day, and choke on a popstickle ? I am right on point and seems like u keep trying to justify your actions instead of admiting that u acted wrong there, by being toxic in the chat. 

Yeah they killed you and tryied to steal your loot, BU HU! just admit when u are wrong and stop trying to justify your self and telling everyone the biggest joke in history of this server.

"This thread has lost its amusement value anyways."  

5lucr5.jpg

Edit: and for the record its just a game ease up man, you would do the same if u had the numbers online to help you, but as it looks like right now, seems like u flamed to many ppl for no reason than your own good. Now u can see why addicted have a toxic free enviroment in the guild. since ppl who are not toxic towards eachother might be more likely to help their friends against foes like you.

Edited by Iplaynaked

Posted

I don't think ANY of this stuff belongs in this thread, and all this personal salt against specific people, justified or not, is only serving to alienate many players from bothering to read this thread again.

Can we just keep it to siege and nodewar related things ?

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I don't think ANY of this stuff belongs in this thread, and all this personal salt against specific people, justified or not, is only serving to alienate many players from bothering to read this thread again.

Can we just keep it to siege and nodewar related things ?

Made this with some rules http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/117835-croxus-siege-thread/
No rules were declared while this current thread were created, so the gms wont remove the stuff that "doesnt belong here".
So i made this new one for writing about Sieges, then use this old one for discussions or such. (Always alot of strong feelings involved in such posts).
Yes i am from Addicted. And yes i am tired of the salt/non-related stuff on this forum.

Edited by HildeGardeChan
1 person likes this