• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Croxus] Top Guilds, Node and Siegewars

1,211 posts in this topic

Posted

I got you! :D

I feel like im conecting to HYDRA woah this tingling feeling in my stomach woah is this what they call love?

Posted

Yes indeed, connected when we pk you or charge you off the horse :)))

Posted

I dare you do it bruh

Posted (edited)

I stopped reading that wall when I read something along the lines "I never said anything bad about Addicted". We both know that's not true. When you first left I tried to back you up (when people been talking about you). But ever since you kept using the server / channel chat to shit-talk us. I even watched a freaking stream where your guild lead openly discussed what you said to them regarding us. You know to whom I'd compare that kind of lieing.

Edited by BANiSH

Posted

I stopped reading that wall when I read something along the lines "I never said anything bad about Addicted". We both know that's not true. When you first left I tried to back you up (when people been talking about you). But ever since you kept using the server / channel chat to shit-talk us. I even watched a freaking stream where your guild lead openly discussed what you said to them regarding us. You know to whom I'd compare that kind of lieing.

Dude I started doing that when addicted members got me banned on twitch and now i wont stop untill i get public apology from Ishkor and the guys who did it.

Posted

You deserved that ban.

1 person likes this

Posted

With the end of an era in BDO arriving tomorrow, I think it would be nice if our little Croxus node and siege thread wasn't a (frankly cringy) salt war from glassy boi against addicted.  My advice to you glassy; If you really intend to make money for yourself from streaming: don't take or make things personal, be chill and focus on the game not the politics.

With that aside, I shall contribute the various faces of ShadowElite. My own peculiar sense of humour manifested itself in our guild logos over the past months and I feel the need to share at least some of them for posterity's sake :) 

Nevermind what Jordine or Alustin say, Croxus has been great these past months. Enemies have been made, friends have been made, salt has been created and salt has been settled.  It's been a blast and a hell of a lot of fun!

Croxus: never forget.  GL all in the New World and keep making this game a pleasure to be in.

BQCqw9l.jpg

U44rM35.jpg

CXEd5XS.jpg

favp1HV.jpg

fe3SgQv.jpg

3khyHsN.jpg

kHvIjzs.jpg

11 people like this

Posted

Croxus has been great these past months. Enemies have been made, friends have been made, salt has been created and salt has been settled.  It's been a blast and a hell of a lot of fun!

Enemies have been made, Grudges have been put to bed and new friends made, Grudges have been taken back out of bed, Friends have been thrown from the balcony. Common enemies have been found, Differences have been set aside to fight common enemies for the greater good, Greater good was idiotic, Julius Caesared up in this ----- and brought out the daggers at dawn. Salt flowed, Much Wow

On another note Xeno, I'd like to see you guys actually participating in the podcasts in the future, win or lose all of the guilds from the other servers went there, it doesn't look good that people don't show up, especially Ember and SE to give further insight into fights. The Croxus portion of this weeks podcast was rather a let down due to noone from Ember for example showing up to argue about Calpheon etc, so all of the reports were 1 sided. People should be more like <Enemy> they lost in Serendia but they still showed up and argued their case and it was entertaining. I mean SE won but if they'd lost and not turned up then people will just presume you're salty (which was the general consensus regarding Ember not showing up amongst those from the other 2 servers).

--------------------

And Glassy don't worry about <Addicted> they're in a love hate relationship with everyone. They love to hate Hydra for example but they keep trying to get us to merge into them. Time and time again.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Oh I dont worry about Addicted, I am just saying they came to me and screwed me up, now I simply pay them back :D
Xeno, I dont take thing personal and I dont end up with Croxus Politics on my stream, me harrasing Metehan was something I wanted to do, they came and ended up falsely reporting me, Banish if you say so ur right, maybe I did? Still thats why you deserve me on Croxus its gonna be a hell alot of fun this Saturday cant wait to lalalala around in Siege and notify enemies of your strategies, remmember I still have ts3 which you forgot to ban meh :D name is changed already!

And yo as much as it seems im mad/hold grudge against you guys, no I dont, I feel like I've been called troll, salty lad and so much more whilst I wasnt that, but I just want to become the thing you've guys claimed I was and what better time when I got a full guild of people like me coming over from Jordine? God

Edited by Squishy_boi

Posted

I just want to become the thing you've guys claimed I was and what better time when I got a full guild of people like me coming over from Jordine? God

Yay, more plebs to kill.

2 people like this

Posted

Oh I dont worry about Addicted, I am just saying they came to me and screwed me up, now I simply pay them back :D

and what better time when I got a full guild of people like me coming over from Jordine? God

disgust_zpsyrppbuvw.gif

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Atleast everybody now got to witness your truest self. And regarding that there is no story you can manipulate or influx in any way. Do whatever you have to do. People will not only judge us, but you aswell.

You just showcased how much of backlashing maniac you can be. How can anyone trust you with anything, if that is what you do, when you get upset?

Also you pretty much just proved yourself you deserved that ban. So everything you are doing right now is unjustified and just driven by a personal agenda.

Good luck to whatever guild took you. As you said, must be people acting like yourself. RNGesus bless us all with mental strenght when those people will get together to get on our nerves. But the more likely scenario is they didn't know what they got themselfs into and will just let you go once they do. The same way every other guild did in the past.

Edited by BANiSH

Posted

disgust_zpsyrppbuvw.gif

I am interested what guild is that in jordine.

Posted

I am interested what guild is that in jordine.

Some Shadow guild as far as I heard

Posted (edited)

Atleast everybody now got to witness your truest self. And regarding that there is no story you can manipulate or influx in any way. Do whatever you have to do. People will not only judge us, but you aswell.

You just showcased how much of backlashing maniac you can be. How can anyone trust you with anything, if that is what you do, when you get upset?

Also you pretty much just proved yourself you deserved that ban. So everything you are doing right now is unjustified and just driven by a personal agenda.

Good luck to whatever guild took you. As you said, must be people acting like yourself. RNGesus bless us all with mental strenght when those people will get together to get on our nerves. But the more likely scenario is they didn't know what they got themselfs into and will just let you go once they do. The same way every other guild did in the past.

Funny how other guilds "let me go" yet each of them I LEFT, Khaos, Addicted, xcept Adamantine which scammed me, happend and cant do much about it, lol Twitch ToS 

• Violence and Threats: You may not publish or post direct, specific threats of violence against others. Threatening to attack an IP, or posting a public IP address of other users is explicitly prohibited.

Thats what I was reported for, I havent done that what i've done is harrased someone in game just cause they deserved it, just like im doing to you guys who also deserve it, but I realised MetehanY only screwed up himself and guild he has paid over 1.000 + $ solid by kicking me as, well guild has 16 members and 6 others are leaving, he is apparently excepting when merge happens to get all jordine guilds to merge with him, i just cant wait to see how that fails and when he realises what he has done, comes back to me and I say oh well you see you owed me 100$ since i have interest rate of 100% per day that means you right now owe me x amount of cash multiplied by days and boom i'll be sitting on few k's :D 
But Addicted oh well I just have to be the person you guys said I was, its not my "truest" self its just an "Imaginary" character Addicted and few others built together and made and that character is coming around to hunt them. 
You know whats fun too? Emberleaf, Jarkhan, Cyrene and few others leaving Addicted, god knows what is the reason, but im glad thats happening, actualy I think it was Ishkor's fault for being ----- towards members he lets go apparently when he said his shit on stream, apparently he aint much better then Darcsos as I thought, then again only good person in Addicted is Jake and Trouble :D Have fun losing half of ur main OP force and then getting draw with smaller guild of glassy alikes on t3/2 nodes :D

You see Banish, everyone has their own "Prime" time and Addicted's just ended, well rather it ended with stupid decisions, salt and toxicity level (which apparently you have rule for) which were made and said few weeks ago, run back to older posts, all im seeing is you trash talking HYDRA and or other guilds :D

And I am not mad, not one tiniest bit I am just having sooooooooooo much fun, bringing to life the character "Glassy_Boi" croxus made, he is actualy a preety fun guy, goes red karma, hunts addicted if well he cant kill them like Nanaro and Henny he goes ahead and shadows them, then they flag and go red at which point he snipes them and such its fun being this character you've made. I've heard this guy called Lemon from Jordine is very much like me except he is way stronger apparently, thats the part I have to get too :D

Edited by Squishy_boi

Posted

I'm just a lifeskiller, but I'll be very disappointed if at least one region, post server merge, is not owned by a Croxus guild. I don't care which one :). I've enjoyed reading about the conquest wars and the attendant salt, and I'm looking forward to seeing one of you owning a region after the merge. Croxus represent!

1 person likes this

Posted

There's a reason that the whole of Server chat was filled with "Hail Hydra" and not "ShadowElite represent" or some other stuff. Because Hydra will be one of the first things that pop into peoples heads when Croxus is mentioned :3

Posted

Hail Hydra!

Posted (edited)

2016-11-19_834673641_zpsyyzskmu6.jpg

We held a region for the last 2 weeks of the server, Made Serendia Great Again, Our motly crew will get a unique title that the likes of KHAOS and other notable Sieges guilds in Croxus's history won't get. It may be Serendia (We've always considered Hydrel our spiritual home though since launch) but atleast it's better than Balenos

Hail Hydra and bring on the merge! Hydra, Sending this thread out in style. Hail it baby

Croxus and this thread ended in the same way that it started with... with a Hail Hydra spam. Hydra founded in headstart with a Hail Hydra

Edited by Riiip

Posted

Hail Hydra

Posted

Hail indeed :)

Posted

24b72c38fe7806ea881df17029fce0ca.jpg

Hail Hydra! And also hail Ginnunga, Conquerors of Calpheon!

Posted

All Hail Ginnunga, all Hail Hydra! <3

Posted

Hail Hydra !!! 

and kinda some Hail Ginnunga too , you have that one grill <3 xD

Posted

Hail Hydra !!!

Hail Ginnunga!!!