• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best Partner to Warrior/Musa ?

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey everyone, 
I will start a new character and play with a friend who wants to start BDO. We want to make the best team up for us, to Level up and maybe later for pvp. I already found a topic about it but its from feb, and might be outdated with all the new classes.

I allready decided on playing Warrior or Musa, because I cant decide, i would like to know what is the best (female)class for each of them. 

Thank you & Greetings
Seiho

/edit: better fitting Title 

Edited by Seiho

Posted

If you go for Warrior tell your friend to play a Witch, a tanky cls with grabs + a Wiz/Witch = the most lethal DUO imo, just grab enemies & let the Witch demolish them, although a zerker would be definitely better than a warrior as it have better grabs that last longer also better cc over all this cls is a nightmare if the one who play it know what he is doing.

Posted

Unless you plan on being the most awesome duo players in the game then it is completely irrelevant. Just pick two classes that appeal and have fun.

Posted (edited)

Tamer / Zerk

Ranger / Zerk

pvp only

/thread

Edited by Flaw
1 person likes this

Posted

I would go for Zerg / Wiz atm

Posted

Anything / Anything

Posted

Tamer/Ranger :P

Posted

depends on what you're facing.
That is how this game works.

There is no 1:1 balance for classes unless you either create it using your build/skills with the class, or are playing the wrong game.

Posted

I guess a tanky cc machine with grabs is a nice partner, so I would say Berserker/anything at range with heavy damages

Posted (edited)

zerk zerk infinite grapple train? xD

or 1 zerk grab and 1 zerk spin2win :P

Edited by Shumie

Posted

sorc sorc. Enemy can't land any hits if sorc have some idea how to play and sorc kill enemies couple hits.

Posted

Wizard / Witch

My wife and I play as a team and nothing, I mean nothing touches us. We literally continuously blow up mountains. One continuous rumble! lol. We are both level 54 atm.

It's nice when you have your gaming stations in the same room so you can verbally coordinate combat.

Posted

Ninja/Kunoichi

Posted

Giant/Shegiant

Posted (edited)

Tamer/Berserker for CC, another dmg dealing class in addition.

The best I can think of are Ranger (pure dps), Sorc (additional CC, burst damage and +20 AP buff for both), or Witch/Wizard (CC/support/nuke)

[EDIT] OP's requirements changed, disregard this post.

Edited by Ayrel

Posted

Double Witch/Wiz.  Support each other with heals and area cc.  2vX team with large potential due to huge ae damage.  By far the easiest duo to get into a guild with, no matter the gear.

Berserker/Any ranged.  Good area cc.  Better chase than double witch/wiz.  Enemy can't just itemize for just kd resist.

Musa/Maehwa.  Most annoying hit and run squad known to man.  Similar enough that weaknesses are know (lulls in cc/damage due to cooldowns) so can stagger abilities to make up for it.

Posted

Ranger/ranger ranger/witch. Witch/witch.

That's about it

Posted

Ranger/ranger ranger/witch. Witch/witch.

That's about it

Do you seriously think that 2 range dps is better than a zerker + a range dps? think what is going to happen if a ranger/ranger meet an equally good geared zerker/Witch, who have the upper hand in this situation? the zerker is going to immobilize & render the one ranger useless to do anything while the Witch will r4pe the other one & then both of them are going to focus on the last one, this is what is going to happen, & btw a Witch can support the zerker with buffs/heals even super armor if it's needed.

Posted

thank you for the answers but most of them dont really help me, because my main question is what pairs best with Warrior and musa. 

maybe i should take an other title :D

Posted

thank you for the answers but most of them dont really help me, because my main question is what pairs best with Warrior and musa. 

Witch/wizard or Ranger

Posted

I would personally do Valk, but if you are going Warrior, a Ranger, Witch or Tamer would probably work well.  Musa I really don't know, since I don't think of them as a "tanky" class. So maybe a Valk would go well with them?

Posted

Warrior is widely viewed as a weak pick because of reliance on awakening weapon.  Musa is in a similar spot, but to a lesser degree.  Due to its in and out style you're stuck with someone who can follow (maehwa).  If you're set on either musa or warrior just use the warrior in place of the berserker recommendations.  Keep in mind your cc potential and grab lockdowns are much weaker.

Its a gear based game, so how far you go in pvp or pve is reliant on that, rather than class.  And all this changes once we get awakened stuff.

Posted

2 sorcs, double trouble, double 1 hits = half hit kill ezpz

Posted

Play whatever you like most, any two classes can kill any other two with skill / gear.

Posted (edited)

I love how there is only one single post about Musa ^^ such an underrated class at the moment.

For topic, everything said is right i gues, but the most viable combo would be Zerker + any high damage class like a lot already said.

Edited by Sardinen

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0