• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Server

2 posts in this topic

Posted

What is going on with the servers? This is getting rather ridiculous and I realize that the game makers can't control everything seamlessly, but I can't fight and my beast won't even attack because of server lag and pvp in the arena is out of the question. I have my graphics down, player effects off, and my internet is perfectly fine, but the servers have been lagging extra hard for a few weeks. Someone told me that Daum is leasing or pairing with some other company (I honestly don't know the correct term for this action, I'm not a tech person) and since I was told that (true or not?) fact, the servers have been worse than ever. No one wants to play a game that does not work, is anyone even doing anything to fix this? 

Posted

You're not the only one. This seems to happen every other week for me and it's been going on since the beginning of this game coming to international market. There will be weeks where I can play perfectly fine and then boom, suddenly I can't play or the games unplayable for me. I've quit playing several times hoping that they will get their servers under control, but they haven't. I'm so glad that they gave me free 30 day packs, because if I was able to play everyday of those 30 day packs, I was going to pay for some more, but boom less than a week of having one activated I can't play. It's a great game and I think best mmo on the market, I want to play it, but it's unplayable for me. ESO is by far more stable than this game and it was horrible first two months with servers being constantly down or laggy, but now they have their servers under control and I can hop onto their servers regularly with no problems. So I don't know why BDO doesn't have their servers under control and my patience is wearing thin, who knows when I'll be back.