• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

NERF Chimera LOOT

131 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Unpopular topic and probably going to be a lot of hate about it but seriously, PA needs to do something about this.

I'm seeing level 55+ in this zone as I am leveling my ninja and its frustrating. Sure I can grind somewhere else but this is a bad feature when the best money making grind spot is at a level 30+ zone.

It ruins the experience for new players as they are engaged with toxic players who would go as far as declaring a war over a level 30 zone. I've seen it happen.

It is no wonder Valencia zone is dead. Why not nerf Chimera and buff the Valencia zone turn ins? 

Edited by Gumo
26 people like this

Posted

Cause PA isn't smart enough to make Valencia attractive to high level players xD 

10 people like this

Posted

Seriously, I'm seeing level 55+ in this zone as I am leveling my ninja and its frustrating. Sure I can grind somewhere else but this is a bad feature when the best money making grind spot is at a level 30+ zone.

So then go somewhere else to level instead of making everyone else suffer because you don't want to switch channels.

Posted

Noooooooo I love muh chimera loots D:

2 people like this

Posted

Even if those 55+ players would be gone, there would be other people killing there, as Chimaeras is a very popular grinding spot.

I have yet to visit Chimaeras without someone already being there messing with the spawns.

Posted

Who cares.  Leave Chimeras alone and buff Valencia.  Give high level players better options for grinding silver.

20 people like this

Posted

Cause PA isn't smart enough to make Valencia attractive to high level players xD 

You mean " Easy " enough.

God forbid this new generation of players actually faces a challenge.

17 people like this

Posted

So then go somewhere else to level instead of making everyone else suffer because you're too damn lazy to switch channels.

WOW I never though of that.

Posted

Look.... even Water goes the easiest Way, why should i farm in Valencia when low lvl Mobs drop 10 times more Cash?

1 person likes this

Posted

WOW I never though of that.

What are you going to ask to be removed next because it inconveniences you?

1 person likes this

Posted

Look.... even Water goes the easiest Way, why should i farm in Valencia when low lvl Mobs drop 10 times more Cash?

• Nerf Chimeras,
  • Increase Valencia value of dropped items while leaving the difficulty of the mobs the same.

GIVE High Levels a reason to challenge themselves and also reward the high levels for doing the newer content.

8 people like this

Posted

Bull.  Nothing hard about Valencia if you are in appropriate gear.  The primary reason people still farm in Mediah content is silver per hour.  Valencia is not attractive for guaranteed silver per hour.  Additionally, if you wish to participate in world bosses you cannot be farming Valencia and expect to make it.  Which lowers your earning potential even more.  Valencia seriously needs a buff in guaranteed silver income.

6 people like this

Posted

The only challenge here is trying to get people to agree in these forums.

8 people like this

Posted

Nah, i mean "attractive", really. The difficulty is good but the money rate is just...wat ?

Posted

You mean "Efficient" enough.

*Fixed

Posted

Or give players some real content so they don't have to grind.

Posted

People are forgetting about Manshas. Goblin Chief scrolls, Relic Shards, Ogre Ring potential, trade items, Black Stones, a pretty nice turn-in item, and some of the best skill EXP in the game for the level of the monsters (I'm well over 1000 SP and I still get a skill point upgrade every 2-3 hours there) :o Although I do agree that Chimeras is pretty silly as well with the sheer amount of raw silver you can make via the turn-in items. 

3 people like this

Posted

What are you going to ask to be removed next because it inconveniences you?

I would remove you from the forums permanently.

Now go kill something that is of challenge instead of ruining a level 30 zone where lowbies and new comers coming into the game would grind.

1 person likes this

Posted

Manshas aren't that good. Need to find that thread on the french forums where someone made a ranking of loots.

Posted

I would remove you from the forums permanently.

Now go kill something that is of challenge instead of ruining a level 30 zone where lowbies and new comers coming into the game would grind.

This game isn't a challenge, though. None of the mobs have any kind of AI. They just run up and hit you.

Posted

About 45 min of grind:

405f14590b.jpg

2f7b763bb9.jpg

And you barely get 1m at bashims for 1 hour...yeah.

2 people like this

Posted

Jesus why nerf it.your doing a trade in you get no xp for abit extra silver.your sacrificing xp for abit of more income.the other places give less money but a LOT of more xp

Posted (edited)

don't you mean you're stealing their mobs? 9_9

seriously though, it's been getting ridiculous.  top-tier people are complaining on the forums about karma bombing while they invade lower level grind spots.  I'm not sure exactly what they expected..

that said, Valencia needs to be buffed so the top players go there and leave pre-Valencia spots to lower level people

Edited by Anemone
1 person likes this

Posted

Gumo is a strange individual who works in a failed guild on uno. Believe me, if something doesnt go his way hes going to cry about it. Let this thread die

Posted

I do agree that it is pathetic that chimera are a viable grind option for 55+ players. Even worse than putting a BiS item like Ogre rings at lv 50 monsters. Extremely poor game design.

2 people like this