• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

NERF Chimera LOOT

131 posts in this topic

Posted

My guild mate earns 10 million per hour by farming Chimeras at lvl 56. Something needs to be done about this issue! I don't think that a lvl 40 area should provide so much money for end-game players who should be grinding at Sausans or Pirates. Meanwhile, I farm Crescent Shrine for one hour and hardly make 1 million. @CM_Aethon, @CM_Tytyes, forward this to devs please :)

1 person likes this

Posted

So rivers flow because theres something pulling it?

ಠ_ಠ

Couldn't be arsed to read through this whole pile of whining. But uhh. Yes. Gravity. TF is this question?

Posted (edited)

My guild mate earns 10 million per hour by farming Chimeras at lvl 56. Something needs to be done about this issue! I don't think that a lvl 40 area should provide so much money for end-game players who should be grinding at Sausans or Pirates. Meanwhile, I farm Crescent Shrine for one hour and hardly make 1 million. @CM_Aethon, @CM_Tytyes, forward this to devs please :)

This sounds more like "whaa im jealous cause my guildie doesmore silver than me" but you know what,your guildie gets no xp by farming here and your getting lots of xp at crescents.your guildie is sacrificing xp to get money and your getting both

Edited by LinaCrysta

Posted (edited)

You can't discount drops. Why would you ever make a comparison disregarding drops is, well, just fail. One witches earring can net you as much as a day of grinding.  I'm sorry, go ahead and believe his tests. 

Did he also say these were uninvested nodes? Seriously? Get your node around 10 and come back and let's talk.  Can't believe he wouldn't test this with level 10 nodes or at least level 8 or 7.

But hey, honestly, I'm not going to try to convince anyone anymore because that just means less people at the better spots.

I have my  Hexe node lv 9  and i droping nothing after 40 fking hours of grind,

This the reason i remove all rare drop of my loot table on my topic. RNG is inconsistant a fking variable.

On Chimera i get 6-7m on each hours with my Wizard lv 49 99.99%.

Each 1h30 a get a witch earring in fact. guarantee. without RNG.

I do my topic for initially help ppl to avoids RNG. on the worst scenario possibility.

RNG is fking Cancer. I failed 15 time my Yuria duo.(21to66 retard failstack).

I stoped try to up my Yuria for grind Chimera for 5 day (300m). and i got my Kzarka longsword on night vendor for 121m....

Edited by Catastigma

Posted

This sounds more like "whaa im jealous cause my guildie doesmore silver than me" but you know what,your guildie gets no xp by farming here and your getting lots of xp at crescents.your guildie is sacrificing xp to get money and your getting both neither.

Ftfy.

Seriously, Crescents are just garbage, unless you get multiple rings everytime you go there.

Posted

Point flew right over your head didnt it? you get a ton more xp at crescents than chimeras which was the point.You dont get as good silver,but you get alot of xp

Posted

This sounds more like "whaa im jealous cause my guildie doesmore silver than me" but you know what,your guildie gets no xp by farming here and your getting lots of xp at crescents.your guildie is sacrificing xp to get money and your getting both

Lol i'm not jealous of him, I have way more silver in storage, I just think it's ridiculous for such a low level area to provide this much income.

Posted

I've only been to Chimeras twice so far (outside of when I was leveling). First time I spent approx 1 hour there to see for myself. I made 6.7mil raw silver, 18 armor stones, 2 wep stones, and countless gems that I ground into dust.

The second time was when I was PLing a RL friend, but I didn't have pets out so I let him collect all the loot (he's only lvl 34 so the $ really helped him).

The spot I go to, I've never seen anyone else there. I'm not sure if I'm just in a diff area or what but...The $ IS nice. I HATE that there's so much RNG everywhere. If there was another reliable way to make pure silver, I'd probably go there. I get bored spending countless hours at Hexe with lvl 9 node and S rank to get nada and poor raw silver.

I saw mention of Mansha's, maybe I'll try those. I'm a little torn on this topic, as I personally love the spot but I know it'll be nerfed. lol. If there were other alternatives, I'd be happy to use those instead.

Posted

Sacrifice XP for SIlver. Should always be an option.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's not lol Just some lazy ass people who read something online and it become the truth. They haven't tested it either way, and haven't compare it to anywhere else for themselves, but since they read it online, even with some fancy spreadsheet looking thing, means it's straight from God truth.

If you try to argue with them you are an idiot or something childish like that lol

Im sorry that your really that ignorant and Tunneling View, THOSE DROP-LIST IS HAND TESTED AND CONFIRMED.

Stop trolling arround if YOU didnt test it yourself and telling BS about things YOU DON´T KNOW.

Posted

I have my  Hexe node lv 9  and i droping nothing after 40 fking hours of grind,

This the reason i remove all rare drop of my loot table on my topic. RNG is inconsistant a fking variable.

On Chimera i get 6-7m on each hours with my Wizard lv 49 99.99%.

Each 1h30 a get a witch earring in fact. guarantee. without RNG.

I do my topic for initially help ppl to avoids RNG. on the worst scenario possibility.

RNG is fking Cancer. I failed 15 time my Yuria duo.(21to66 retard failstack).

I stoped try to up my Yuria for grind Chimera for 5 day (300m). and i got my Kzarka longsword on night vendor for 121m....

I feel your pain, I had hexe lvl 8 for weeks and never saw a Witch's Earring, reset it when doing a review of my connections, and got 2 in 2 days doing one of Becker's quests. Likewise in Abandoned Monastery I got 2 MoS in 10 minutes once, my chat was full of insults because apparently I was kissed by luck, still ppl didn't knew I was closed in there for weeks without seeing anything. RNG is badly implemented, still we need it or it all would end up in getting silvers x kill and buying everything from NPCs once we have enough silvers, but something isn't really ok with node levels. (since the bad experience with Hexe, I haven't wasted a single energy point in any node). Knowledge rating seems a more reliable way to speed up loot hunting.

Posted

So I'm back up there. Disconnected the node, been there for less than a half hour, probably got around 2 mil in turn-ins. This with my 56 witchy. My 50 sorceress got about 2 mil/hr with the node connected. When I connected, with no energy, the drops seemed to get worse. That node thingy is for the birds. :P

1 person likes this

Posted

But what does drop there? How can it make 7-10kk per hour, with low lvled mobs? Like on abandoned iron mine, i made 16kk hunting boss (value of everything dropped) and with a bit luck on RNG. But even so, abandoned is a 53 lvl spot...

Posted

But what does drop there? 

Turn-ins. Spell powder, shimmering liquids, horse head thingies. Also crystals to smash into black stone powder, also black stones. ;)

Posted

I went to test this last night. Definitely something fishy going on with the trashloot. There are 3 different types of trash loot and you drop at least one of them every time and it always drops x5. Sometimes you can get all three drops, so you can get up to 15 trash items per kill. Because you can kill these mobs in one hit, you literally just vacuum up trash loot. I wasn't even there for 45 minutes and had almost 5000 of the green liquidy trash loot things (80k silver per 100), and I didn't even find a solid rotation. 

If someone told me they were clearing 10 million silver per hour at Chimeras, I would absolutely believe it. That's the equivalent of farming Hexe and getting a guaranteed earring every hour. Insane monies, nothing compares.

Posted

Turn-ins. Spell powder, shimmering liquids, horse head thingies. Also crystals to smash into black stone powder, also black stones. ;)

Gotta try it today after work. Im really on need of money right now...

Posted

Honestly this game is really poorly designed in many ways.  It's actually pretty funny.  There's so little competition that heavily flawed games like this one are still desirable just because they do certain other things well.

Posted (edited)

No. Switch channels or something eventually you will find a empty one. Valencia mobs are -----ing hard for the majority of us. I agree Chimera isn't the best place for grinding money due to low levels, could bump up the mobs in Mediah more. Not Valencia, ever. That place is insanely hard to fight in, especially because I don't have a level fifty five, just a fifty two. Also my entire guild only has two fifty fives that are geared and they still suffer in Valencia. 

Edited by Legendz

Posted

I am absolutely appalled. 

Posted (edited)

Keep chimera drop rate, newbs deserve money too!  However, massively buff valenica drop rates and exp rates if need be.  Top tier should not be at mediah or pirates this late in the game.

Don't forget, everything from calph to mediah had it's exp and drop rates increased drastically before valenica came out for some odd reason.  So we are likely on the vanilla exp and drop rate for that region, so they are due for an increase one would expect.  Whoever decided that though, is a strange one indeed.

Edited by JerryBoyle

Posted

Keep chimera drop rate, newbs deserve money too!  However, massively buff valenica drop rates and exp rates if need be.  Top tier should not be at mediah or pirates this late in the game.

Don't forget, everything from calph to mediah had it's exp and drop rates increased drastically before valenica came out for some odd reason.  So we are likely on the vanilla exp and drop rate for that region, so they are due for an increase one would expect.  Whoever decided that though, is a strange one indeed.

Those people wont go to valencia if they can 1 shot chimera. The reward would need to be ridiculously high to make them go there.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Those people wont go to valencia if they can 1 shot chimera. The reward would need to be ridiculously high to make them go there.

That's why I said both drop rate and exp gain to increase, plenty of reason to go there in terms of exp and silver which is what sausans is now.  You only go to chimeras now if you want only money and not exp.   You do need low level money makers/skill point grinders though hence why it shouldn't get removed.

Edited by JerryBoyle
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I just stopped in to be a topper on this one.  Pshhhaw 10 million lol I make 12 million an hour at Chimera.  I hereby declare is someone posts 14 million I reserve the right to change my answer to 16 million.  If people are just going to throw out BS here, may as well make it good ;)

Also note how the system actually works to those seemingly trying to claim being higher makes it even better.  Being around level 49 with top gear would probably yield the best results.  Your only gimping the drop rate at 50+++

Edited by 2Cents

Posted (edited)

You people are terrible, honestly terrible.

Keep trucking at them chimeras taking in your measly 6 mil while I will play this game, level up and make hundreds of mil playing the game.. all while getting some of the best loot in the game AT THE SAME TIME.

Seriously you people concentrating on silver just don't get how easy making silver is.

Keep farming them chimeras and keep them good spots open for us that have a brain  and actually enjoy playing this game.

But I get it, a stranger posted some spreadsheet saying this is the best spot per hour in terms of silver minus node level and drops because those don't matter at all! Seriously not sure if people are trolling or this silly.

Keep at them chims fellas!

It's no different than all the tin foil hat wearing people and their "science" about how luck and rng works.

Enjoy them chimeras boys!

Oh ya, so maybe Hexe wasn't the best example, but I forget hex and chimeras are the only spots in this game, my apologies everyone!

Edited by Pavo

Posted

Is that the new epeen? To see who can get the saltiest for no reason whatsoever? :P