• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Best luck you've had recently.

75 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just curious of the best luck other people have had recently. I personally got tired of dealing with traditional failstacking, so I grabbed a few concentrated armor stones to get my last piece of gear to duo (boots). Put on skip enhance thinking I'd be spamming to grab some fail stacks at first, before I realized the first attempt at 0 stacks went through and Duo'd the boots I had already clicked the enhance button again and got them to Tri from 0 stacks, was kind of in Awe. What's the best luck you've had recently?

Update, Tri'd my Shortsword on the first try (21 stacks) then proceeded to get my boots back up to Duo on the first try as-well (0 Stacks)

Edited by Averagetroll

Posted

Bheg gloves, tree spirit belt, and a few livertos in the span of 2 days. First drops i've had all month Q~Q

Posted

The best luck I've had recently was rolling Bheg's Gloves on the night vendor for around 100mil. Of course this was preceded and immediately followed by RNG crapping all over me, but it was a nice silver lining.

Posted (edited)

Got TRI:Liverto Longbow with 0 fails like a month ago when TRI first came out. 

Also like a month ago got a DUO: Necklace of good deeds without failing once. 

Neither of these are huge, especially nowadays. But for about a month now I haven't had anything worth mentioning. Fun game. 

Edited by Dremlock

Posted

About 2 weeks ago I got a Crescent Ring. Bought another and PRI'd it.  The next morning got an Ogre Ring (1st one, been there for months, S rank, only level 5 nodes, but, still)

I guess also TRI Liverto, 3rd attempt.

Posted

I got ogre ring after 5 kills :D

Posted

227 energy 3 sharps 5 hards with a shining tool (not lucky) 

Posted

Duo to tri in one attempt.

Posted

I spent 698 energy at artisan 5 for a single Armor Shard.

I spent 698 Energy at artisan 5 for a single armor shard...

Posted

2 Golden Backpacks

Posted

Breeding a tier4 level 24 with a tier 5 level 27 and got a tier7 B|

1 person likes this

Posted

33 Stacks :|

7b7f6bb1c4acde866d3fb841127d4f3a.png

Posted

I've failed Duo/Tri repeatedly and shredded120kk worth of mats and got a +48 FS.

Posted

Muskan Shoes at the Night vendor for 54 Million

Posted

Finding another game to play.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Montage! I have seen this picture allready linked somewhere else. But nice that people need to lie in such a thread instead of just dont play the attentionwhore and simply be quiet!

Edited by Harok

Posted

few months ago there was server message of guy getting 2 witch earrings from 5 hexe marie bundles. He said "LOL" followed by server message he got 2 ogre rings from 5 soiled rings opened :)

Posted

Randomly fought red nose today on a whim, got a liverto box.  Then like 2-3 weeks ago I was doing my standard weekly boss scroll set, got bheg gloves off of a bundle, a weapon core off of a kamol grinding harash dungeon, and won a bid for a guardian seal...  All within like 2 hours of each other.  That was probably my biggest luck streak xD 

Posted (edited)

Bred a tier 7, then exchanged and got a new tier 7 right away. both males, but still tier 7 :P First time breeding ever.

Now to breed them to get a tier 7 female, then get ready to offer various animals and fruits to the gods when Tier 8 comes.

Edited by Kezha

Posted

and for me, i guess it was Liverto Blade +14 and +15 with 2 stones (before +20 patch) :) Or maybe buying +9 Kzarka Shortsword, on Saturday prime time, with 72 captcha without going into bid phase (yeah i was that quick :D:D )

Posted

Bred a tier 7, then exchanged and got a new tier 7 right away. both males, but still tier 7 :P First time breeding ever.

Now to breed them to get a tier 7 female, then get ready to offer various animals and fruits to the gods when Tier 8 comes.

i would wait and breed them after t8's come out, you won't need both to be t7's to get it. If you use up their breeds now, your likely to just get a bunch of t6's.

Posted

i would wait and breed them after t8's come out, you won't need both to be t7's to get it. If you use up their breeds now, your likely to just get a bunch of t6's.

Managed to get to get a hold of TIer 6's in other ways, so I will try to get a T7 female, since T7 + T7 m\f would give a highest chance for tier 8?

Posted

after wasting like 400 millions in Memory Fragments, managed to get a Liverto to +15 (even if with lame durability), meanwhile this got me a 55 stack on my main, a 53 stack on 1st alt, and a 35 stack on 2nd alt. Hopefully this will turn into luck as soon as I'll gather some mem frags and silvers and attempt to TRI the cursed sword.

Posted (edited)

Before night vendor made Shards more available and gathering was the only way of getting them I got about 6 hard and 5 Sharps in less than 30 energy one night.

Edited by haybreee