• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Luciform]/[Illuminant] Experienced/Organized/Serious PvP-Focused Guild LFM (Orwen)

92 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

9c3zzYR.jpg

aiA7naJ.jpg

1RmfXyv.png

Us with Black, PTX, Lupinotuumes, and Get_Out after the victory on (7/23/16)

UNr9FIs.jpg

Us after our first castle victory.

Short About Us

We're a hardcore guild of like minded individuals who are looking for other people who want to PvP, get territory, and generally have fun as a community. Illuminant is an extension of Luciform and will be treated as an extension of Luciform rather than a separate guild.

What Luciform Wants

Luciform looks for highly skilled yet committed gamers that want to add to our guild and community as a whole, both in-game and out. 

We look for: players that can play with and as a team, small or large; people that can follow directions in and out of game; gamers that define and push the boundaries of performance, skill, and efficiency; and finally, individuals that can communicate well (in English) in a multitude of situations. If this piques your interest, consider reading more and applying at Luciform.net!

We're currently recruiting people who are level 57 or above and have a total combined AP/DP of 390. We expect all people to gear up and level quickly. There may be exceptions for witches or wizards. 

What Illuminant Wants

Illuminant is looking for a class of player that has the skill to compete in the big leagues but isn't quite there yet. Gear and whatnot is not a major concern here. We want people who want to play the game a lot and participate in our community.

Illuminant players will be fighting the largest guilds on the server toe to toe, and participating in all the sieges. This will definitely not be a guild for the faint of heart. In all likelihood Illuminant will score more fights than Luciform as the word gets out about it. All of the rules for both guilds are the same. There is a different set of expectations, however. 

Illuminant will take most people who'd like to join it. They're looking for people 55+ that have an active desire to participate in node wars. Illuminant will be recruiting for personality first. 

Our rules are posted on our website so please give them a look!

Schedule and Attendance

Our base schedule is tentatively set at M-Th ~9-12 PM EST, though specific days and times may be added or subtracted as needed. We have two required days per week, one day which you will pick for a day to do Guild Quests and a mandatory PvP day on Saturday starting at 8pm EST.

Recruitment

Regardless of our listed recruitment needs, we will always consider exceptional applications. If you feel you really want to join us, show it by taking the time and effort to put in a serious application. We have always been selective with our recruitment, preferring a smaller skilled and organized group to mindlessly accepting any application like some other guilds.

Our recruitment process is a very simple application form. Basically follow the instructions and you'll be good, don't follow them and you'll be rejected on the spot.

A Few Of Our Other Videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFy7vIDrfmA - Us in Tera doing GvG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRBAUx7xR-8 - Us in Tera being led by our glorious leader Mizugami.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU0shyau24Y - Us in GW2 MESEMERIN'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb_Vi7COc3E - Another of us doing WvWvW in GW2

VVZVCF8.jpgS0cXrkr.jpg

Some of our wars in picture form using my poor mspaint skillz. The pics are not exhaustive.

Thanks for reading our post! I hope you guys check us out and if you meet the requirements I hope you throw in an application.

Edited by Agentile
9 people like this

Posted

Great job everyone!

2 people like this

Posted

Lucifam!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

mizugami would be disappointed 

54a5e893b7ac252fc446b740648305b0.jpg

Edited by NekoShotaLover
im stupid
6 people like this

Posted

This is a really fun group to play with. Would join again. 10/10

2 people like this

Posted

/cheer!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Edited by Nose
4 people like this

Posted

lPFfyZp.png

1CC2r4b.png

4 people like this

Posted

I laughed a lil bit when I saw the pic with pain trains, get out, dsv and black wars, lol.

Good luck with the second guild.

1 person likes this

Posted

fpP6SS9.png

sYlveN5.jpg

kbH59QL.jpg

KIDNAPPED

kwxJ3Wg.jpg

5 people like this

Posted

Join the Luciform family. We have the sexiest pets.

3 people like this

Posted

Great job to all involved.

1 person likes this

Posted

fpP6SS9.png

Zerg bragging points!!!! How do you guys do at 1v1?

Posted

Zerg bragging points!!!! How do you guys do at 1v1?

same dude, same. 1v1 game, gvg is no thang. same.

1 person likes this

Posted

We do proudly support and foster members of the lgbt community. Humans are humans and you are wrong to discriminate.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

same dude, same. 1v1 game, gvg is no thang. same.

lol not what i literally just saw on twitch, You guys got called out

Edited by prymortal

Posted (edited)

by who? link twitch channel pleasetwitch-jpg.8657

Capture.PNG

Edited by Tez

Posted

Hold up, wait a minute. People stream BDO?

Posted

Hold up, wait a minute. People stream BDO?

I stream all of my BDO forum activities.

Posted

That's pretty legit mate, imagine twitch chat's reaction to forum thread chat. In-----ingception

Posted

ya but you suck so no one watches.  2 viewers a night is not a streamer.

whats your stream channel I will try to be viewer 3 tonight.

Posted

ya but you suck so no one watches.  2 viewers a night is not a streamer.

whats your stream channel I will try to be viewer 3 tonight.

My mom subscribed to me...

Posted

My mom subscribed to me...

6bZMF.png

Posted

6bZMF.png

For a minute there I was gonna report for placing nude images on the forums

Posted

For a minute there I was gonna report for placing nude images on the forums

eeea4e3d-fd15-48a3-a9fc-ab4f6143b664.jpg