• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Anyone who joins the Veritas alliance is a coward and should get zero respect

251 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Anyone who joins the Veritas alliance is a coward and should get zero respect. As a server we need to unite, at least in terms of showing this alliance we have no respect for them, and anyone who joins that cancerous alliance should be advised their accomplishments mean nothing. Anyone already in a guild of this alliance should gquit and find a guild that is not a cancer on the server.

Let's talk about why this alliance is the most cowardly I have ever seen in all my years of gaming. A) They have invited every guild on the entire server that is considered strong - the only exception being FOE. Both Flex and LotD were invited to this alliance. Can you imagine how lame and boring our server would be if those guilds had also joined? This alliance does NOT want competition, it simply wants to sit in their channels (channels which have been divided up by their bullyboss Freelancer) and PvE all day long. Occasionally they would kill the low ranked guilds who enter their channel, thump their chests, and proclaim how great they are. How can an alliance like this feel any kind of satisfaction for its victories, when they come so cheap and with no resistance?

B)This alliance frequently uses tactics such as having all five of their major guilds war dec on a much smaller guild (like my guild, a small guild not even in the top 15). Their intention? To get those smaller guilds to understand they will be bullied by people with double their gearscore all day and night if they help the other alliance. But if you join their alliance and help them? You'll never get war decc'd on again. This is the offer that was made to my guild and I assume many other smaller-scale guilds.

C)They are going to come in here and say 'oh but there is another alliance why arent you giving them crap'. I contacted Flex to ask them about this, and Flex says they only formed that alliance to help bring down the veritas cancer, and as soon as the veritas alliance is gone they will disband. Further, the difference between alliances is simple. the anti-veritas alliance when taking a city will group with everyone who is not in the veritas alliance to focus down veritas and their peons. Once the veritas peons are all gone from a castle, everyone in the anti-veritas alliance will turn on each and the strongest will win out. The flex alliance intends to disband as soon as the veritas alliance collapses - let's hope that happens before they completely destroy the server.

I urge everyone currently in a guild in the veritas alliance to gquit. Go find a guild that isn't allied with that cancerous alliance - you know you can't respect yourself as long as you are a member of that anti-competition group.

Edited by Jacobs111
3 people like this

Posted

Is that you Mark? xD

5 people like this

Posted

Is that you Mark? xD

Savage

2 people like this

Posted

Is that you Mark? xD

Oh look it is winters - the guy who loves to kill people who are afk autopathing their horse. Yeah, I'm not surprise a guy like you, who wants to kill afk people that don't fight back, are in that alliance. I'm sure you've found many like-minded people to form squads to go out and kill all the afk autopathers. Must be very satisfying for you huh?

Posted

cool story, bro !

Posted

4 people like this

Posted

Posted

I dunno...I heard Veritas had some really awesome cookies and also they're really good at picking up chicks.

16af884c03.jpg

9f87ed3bee.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

lol 

Edited by Rhyha
2 people like this

Posted

This isn't gonna do anything. The people in the alliance already knew Failancer does this in every game that he gets his grubby hands on and they joined willingly. I'm afraid you have to play the waiting game, he'll get bored and move on to ruin the next PvP game that looks promising soon enough.. If you ask me, Agentile is the real problem with this server. All the other guilds hiding behind daddy Failancer are pushovers that wont ever be relevant. Luciform was a guild to respect before Agentile became the lead. They were hardcore PvPers that would fight anyone and often would win with half the people. Now that their skilled players have quit the game, they're basically mini-Vertias, with mini-Failancer at the helm. Vertias would never had the strength to do any of their typical bullshit had Agentile never played this game. 

Agentile and Luciform are basically nothing without Veritas at this point. 

Posted

Quiet down, dodge server.

4 people like this

Posted

*POPCORN! GET YOUR POPCORN!

Posted

This post...its so powerful...I feel like, maybe I should think about things...

latest?cb=20101130041135

Posted

Agentile and Luciform are basically nothing without Veritas at this point. 

Debatable. Ignorant but debatable.

Also LOL at this post, holy s h i t. +1 for hindsight 

1 person likes this

Posted

Anyone who joins the Veritas alliance is a coward and should get zero respect. As a server we need to unite, at least in terms of showing this alliance we have no respect for them, and anyone who joins that cancerous alliance should be advised their accomplishments mean nothing. Anyone already in a guild of this alliance should gquit and find a guild that is not a cancer on the server.

Let's talk about why this alliance is the most cowardly I have ever seen in all my years of gaming. A) They have invited every guild on the entire server that is considered strong - the only exception being FOE. Both Flex and LotD were invited to this alliance. Can you imagine how lame and boring our server would be if those guilds had also joined? This alliance does NOT want competition, it simply wants to sit in their channels (channels which have been divided up by their bullyboss Freelancer) and PvE all day long. Occasionally they would kill the low ranked guilds who enter their channel, thump their chests, and proclaim how great they are. How can an alliance like this feel any kind of satisfaction for its victories, when they come so cheap and with no resistance?

B)This alliance frequently uses tactics such as having all five of their major guilds war dec on a much smaller guild (like my guild, a small guild not even in the top 15). Their intention? To get those smaller guilds to understand they will be bullied by people with double their gearscore all day and night if they help the other alliance. But if you join their alliance and help them? You'll never get war decc'd on again. This is the offer that was made to my guild and I assume many other smaller-scale guilds.

C)They are going to come in here and say 'oh but there is another alliance why arent you giving them crap'. I contacted Flex to ask them about this, and Flex says they only formed that alliance to help bring down the veritas cancer, and as soon as the veritas alliance is gone they will disband. Further, the difference between alliances is simple. the anti-veritas alliance when taking a city will group with everyone who is not in the veritas alliance to focus down veritas and their peons. Once the veritas peons are all gone from a castle, everyone in the anti-veritas alliance will turn on each and the strongest will win out. The flex alliance intends to disband as soon as the veritas alliance collapses - let's hope that happens before they completely destroy the server.

I urge everyone currently in a guild in the veritas alliance to gquit. Go find a guild that isn't allied with that cancerous alliance - you know you can't respect yourself as long as you are a member of that anti-competition group.

k

5 people like this

Posted

Did you go to school in Kentucky or something your formatting is garbage. Your spacing is inconsistent, you fail to capitalize multiple guild names, and you place your first main idea mid paragraph. 

Here have some crayons to write with for next time, just try not to eat them.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKAqD8tsuUsGiI5M9aJ3i

1 person likes this

Posted

I remember the day when people on this server did open world pvp. Unfortunately, the enemy dissipates 100% of the time soon after I arrive, every time. But hey, you guys can check out some of our recent videos. Can't run from node wars! ;)    mostly....

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

deleted...

Edited by Vitt
deleted my shit post...

Posted

Oh look it is winters - the guy who loves to kill people who are afk autopathing their horse. Yeah, I'm not surprise a guy like you, who wants to kill afk people that don't fight back, are in that alliance. I'm sure you've found many like-minded people to form squads to go out and kill all the afk autopathers. Must be very satisfying for you huh?

@winters I have never killed a afk horse person was it fun? Cause it seems like it would be funny as hell

This isn't gonna do anything. The people in the alliance already knew Failancer does this in every game that he gets his grubby hands on and they joined willingly. I'm afraid you have to play the waiting game, he'll get bored and move on to ruin the next PvP game that looks promising soon enough.. If you ask me, Agentile is the real problem with this server. All the other guilds hiding behind daddy Failancer are pushovers that wont ever be relevant. Luciform was a guild to respect before Agentile became the lead. They were hardcore PvPers that would fight anyone and often would win with half the people. Now that their skilled players have quit the game, they're basically mini-Vertias, with mini-Failancer at the helm. Vertias would never had the strength to do any of their typical bullshit had Agentile never played this game. 

I actually didnt know him from any other game bro and now that I do and hearing all about him and your compelling testimonial I am leaving this troll alliance.  I will be alone no one needs friends but everyone just needs all enemies. #downwithfreelancer #disbandvertias #veritasstarcitizeninc #veritasdodgeservermerger 

Quiet down, dodge server.

Wat we figured you Edan RPers would love this kinda of stuff since your deemed the RP & lolli server....#appauled 

97ff3f30-1842-0133-50c4-0ec273752cbd.gif

Posted

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

I hate you for this because I clicked everyone >_< 

And then you wonder why you have no friends.....

Capture.PNG

Happy B day Runick

Edited by Tez

Posted (edited)

Hidden Conten

Sick Meme

Edited by Hacksaw
1 person likes this

Posted

Hidden Content

Omg can you shitters please stop with the reveal hidden content crap

Capture.PNG

Posted

Happy Birthday Runick!

Posted

Just wait for merges, Edan will save you.