• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wizard/Witch PvP Gameplay

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey since a few people said I should start making gameplay videos so here is a little 1v1 video :P

Let me know what you think also ill be making more against different classes soon :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYk-keuypA

Edited by zeeshan595
1 person likes this

Posted

Sure, go ahead and post more, it's always intresting to watch :)

I'd strongly recommend adding teleport to your quickslots. Not even because of duels, but since you instantly draw your staff when casting teleport the fastest way to move on foot is just to teleport, tab, run/sprint and repeat.

I always enjoy seeing SlimShadii play. Did you fight any duels apart from the video where he went all out on you? He's obviously toying around during those fights. Not trying to bad-mouth you, I don't think I'd win a duel versus that guy either and I got about the same gear as you have. For me it feels like 98% of the people are proactively spamming skills and movement while he plays nearly fully reactive to what his opponent does. Just intrested in your own opinion bout those fights.

Posted

Why a steel dagger without Bheg's?

Posted

Sure, go ahead and post more, it's always intresting to watch :)

I'd strongly recommend adding teleport to your quickslots. Not even because of duels, but since you instantly draw your staff when casting teleport the fastest way to move on foot is just to teleport, tab, run/sprint and repeat.

this

this as well you will miss quite alot depend on the abilties if you are support its ok with your parry dagger and some needed spells  for support  have higher present accu bonus

also you missing the earthresponce faster movement trick plus  do not use freeze from big range exept if you think it will land coz its a counter action with preaim

but normaly its close range skill with flanking in stead of running away or whne they have almost catch you

Posted

what wizards listening to this kind of music? Or is this a kind of proof? To play PvP while your ears are bleeding?

Posted

You can complement the accuracy with rings and earnings if you preffer the AP  11 ap is a lot 

Posted

You can complement the accuracy with rings and earnings if you preffer the AP  11 ap is a lot 

which earrings? you wont notice a difference in damage if you change to bronze dagger, but ur CCs will be more accurate

Posted

Tree used to roll with 2 black magic precision gems to make up for no bhegs

Posted (edited)

A lot of the classes skill have additional accuracy the higher the skill lvl. You could go full ap and if your the same lvl of the person or higher have no problem hitting them. I have less ap and no bheg and I have no problem in pvp.

Edited by Shujinfujimarusamasanmango

Posted (edited)

Tree used to roll with 2 black magic precision gems to make up for no bhegs

Right... Because 4 Acc completely makes up for 25+ Acc of TRI Bhegs/Bronze.

Sure, but you'd be better off with the Bronze; even assuming only a PRI, that's still 19 Acc so you'd need to switch to something like 2 DUO Red Coral Earrings, TRI Kalis Belt and a TRI Kalis Ring/Manos Emerald Ring, which is a much bigger loss of AP than 13. On accessories and crystals Acc is in much lower quantity than AP, while Bronze gives almost double the Acc as the AP it loses you.

A lot of the classes skill have additional accuracy the higher the skill lvl. You could go full ap and if your the same lvl of the person or higher have no problem hitting them. I have less ap and no bheg and I have no problem in pvp.

We're not talking about a lot of the classes, we're talking about Wizard/Witch. Our most accurate used skill is Ult Blizzard at +17.5% (so yeah, Steel is more beneficial for that), but that has a huge CD so isn't something to base a build on, and MMA which is our spammable damage spell actually has -20% Acc. More important though, our CC skills are largely without significant Acc bonuses; Storm has +12.5% at max and Freeze and Fog have +10%, but the rest (Chain, Lightning, Residual, Fireball, Explosion, Response, rank 1 Earthquake) have no bonus or only a few %.

It's not as if you can't win in PvP without a Bronze or anything, especially if you out-gear your opponent (level has only a small effect on accuracy unless the difference is pretty big), but against anyone with their armor decked out at full DUO/TRI (and especially if they have Muskans) you're going to have trouble, and even against moderately-geared players Bronze will result in both more landed CCs and higher damage overall, until you have Bhegs.

Edited by Zephan

Posted

Right... Because 4 Acc completely makes up for 25+ Acc of TRI Bhegs/Bronze.

did i say anything about it being on parr? no did i explain what he used to use to compensate? yes

Tree used to be in the same guild as me, i simply shed some light on his thought process. dont be a prick

Posted

did i say anything about it being on parr? no did i explain what he used to use to compensate? yes

Tree used to be in the same guild as me, i simply shed some light on his thought process. dont be a prick

That's not what "to make up for" means. Anyway, I didn't mean any offense, just making sure people don't take that as a real alternative.

Posted

also any good ninja/sorc should never lose to a wizard... the sorc was pretty bad...looked like he had 10 actions per minute. sorry to say this.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0