• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Poll: Should they remove the 30% bonus to the marketplace collections?

Poll: Should they remove the 30% bonus to the marketplace collections?   404 votes

1. 1. Should they remove the 30% bonus to the marketplace collections?

• Yes, remove it!
    • No, keep it!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

52 posts in this topic

Posted

What do you guys think? Remove it, or keep it?

Posted (edited)

Remove it and introduce a Merchant Guild type for crafters to join that cuts the auction house tax down to the regional 5% only.

Edited by scau
6 people like this

Posted

Here_we_go_again.jpg

5 people like this

Posted

Remove it and lower the market tax to a more sane 10%-15%

Posted

Were the other 700 threads with the exact same title not good enough for you?

1 person likes this

Posted

What they need to do is remove this poll.  We've already done enough of them on this topic.

2 people like this

Posted

Instead of Git Gud how about Get a Job

1 person likes this

Posted

What do you guys think? Remove it, or keep it?

It should be completely removed from a value pack and ADDED as a patronage perk.

Posted

add sub to the game IMO

1 person likes this

Posted

Buy a value pack, support the game, stop making this dumb threads. = Everybody wins.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Actual selling price of grunil pieces i have been selling for months is the profit i was getting paying 35% taxes before the stupid pack was implemented. So now i would need to pay 15$ to get even less profit than before... Or get half profit without subs.

No thanks.

Subscription needed in order to craft, what a joke of a game. What is next? Charging half a dollar per fish caught?

Game can go to hell.

Edited by crosspath
2 people like this

Posted

I would like them to remove it and before anyone says get a job, I have 80 days left of value pack so I'm clearly okay with buying it :P. the tax thing just doesn't need to be in the game and allows you to make a huge profit (or a profit in general) when you shouldn't be. Because of this pack I was able to get to DOU from unplussed on my Zarka in TWO days! that's insane.

1 person likes this

Posted

FXD7dZL.gif

Another one... 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'd advocate for a 3rd solution:
Remove it from the pack and lower the marketplace tax for everyone to match instead.

PS: Here we go again?

Edited by Katsuragi
3 people like this

Posted

What is this poll going to achieve? Do you honestly think you're doing anything more unique than all the other negative Nancy's that're constantly complaining on the forums? All in all, this is just another one of those trash threads in a sea of sh*t.

Posted

Remove it and introduce a Merchant Guild type for crafters to join that cuts the auction house tax down to the regional 5% only.

that would gorgeous ngl 

Posted

Interesting. 

I think this poll will show a more objective view of players preference. Thank you OP for stating the choices objectively.

Posted

Is it me or did OP switch the Yes and No's?

Posted

Is it me or did OP switch the Yes and No's?

That sneaky bastard

Posted

add sub to the game IMO

This is already a sub

Subscription needed in order to craft, what a joke of a game. What is next? Charging half a dollar per fish caught?

Game can go to hell.

crafting has never been overly profitable, don't be naive and think they wouldn't add something like this to help the pve people attempt to survive by supplying the pvpers

Posted

People want more money in game, so there's only one winner in this and that's to keep it, because the only people who don't want it in game are poor noobs who can't afford 15 euros a month, I don't respect people like that, if you want to play a game don't try to ruin it because you're too poor to afford the nice stuff.

Posted

raise market tax to 60% for people with p2w value pack and keep it 30% for people who don't like p2w.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

People want more money in game, so there's only one winner in this and that's to keep it, because the only people who don't want it in game are poor noobs who can't afford 15 euros a month, I don't respect people like that, if you want to play a game don't try to ruin it because you're too poor to afford the nice stuff.

People are angry cause DAUM broke their promises.

But again, too much thinking to do to understand the problem... Hope you get an air usage tax soon in your country, as you can surely pay for it...

And again, i won't pay 15 euros a month for this game, i pay for products that there are worth, don't spend money in POINTLESS things, this game lacks server stability, lacks content, lacks balance, and surely starts lacking population.

Sorry but when i go to the fishmonger's i don't pay for rotten smelly fish. I know you do. You don't respect noobs, i don't respect SHEEPS like you...

Edited by crosspath

Posted

People are angry cause DAUM broke their promises.
But again, too much thinking to do to understand the problem... Hope you get an air usage tax soon in your country, as you can surely pay for it...

And again, i won't pay 15 euros a month for this game, i pay for products that there are worth, don't spend money in POINTLESS things, this game lacks server stability, lacks content, lacks balance, and surely starts lacking population.

Sorry but when i go to the fishmonger's i don't pay for rotten smelly fish. I know you do. You don't respect noobs, i don't respect SHEEPS like you...

git job, git gud, not a sheep, just richer than you :)

Posted

This is already a sub

Seeing as the value pack is optional and is available for free, no there isn't.

crafting has never been overly profitable, don't be naive and think they wouldn't add something like this to help the pve people attempt to survive by supplying the pvpers

Sounds more like you don't know what to craft or how to make money my friend, with energy being removed for processing you can easily be in the top 5 for wealth with crafting and cooking, no issue. Been on holiday for 2 weeks so my standings have dropped slightly, but here's evidence to to show that crafting is in fact very profitable