• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Daum are you even aware

115 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope this means exp bonus will extend to Monday/Tuesday. I always work weekends and can hardly play

Posted

AT LEAST NO ONE WAS SITTING IN LARGE PACKS OF MOBS BECAUSE THERE'S AN 50% EXP WEEKEND

OH WAIT RIP 1000's OF HOURS OF PLAYTIME

HELL NO I WAS PULLING 8 MOBS WHEN THE SERVER DECIDE TO CRASH. I SAW I DIED AND DC'D. SO MAD, BRO. SO -----ING MAD. 

Posted

good its not just me then..

1 person likes this

Posted

RIP

Posted

Yup dead and lost a 9m gem in the process

Posted

GM blessings for everyone!!!!!!

Posted

Allways impressive that its allways only NA Servers that seems to suck, what the hell is different with EU Servers who run and run and run just fine? ^^

Posted

Impossible to conect

2016-07-30_8383879.JPG

Posted

Same dc'd. Cannot connect past login screen. Shoulda had maintence this week, with the way the servers have been lately not a bright idea to forgo maintence a week. Hopefully this weeks extended maintence will fix this stuff, but not holding my breath

Posted

BUTT

Posted

I believe what this gentleman is saying is that disconnects just hit hard and without warning. I'm assuming there will be more retribution items in our mailboxes (especially for those of us losing out on kamasilve time and the like).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the servers are down, the timers for your buff are non-existent. Unless the servers are up, the timer natural day timer would resume? 

Posted

Was on and went to Sausans and there were no mobs anywhere. Ran around and it was completely empty. Figured something was up and tried to relog in. No luck logging into Edan at all. Assume that the servers have indeed died.

Posted

WOW, i better not Die and lose gems for this

Posted

Sadly, I'm not even surprised anymore. I can't even rage about the lost time and percentage loss because nothing will be done about it except for a Blessing in my mailbox. If it's a DDoS still then there's nothing really can be done, but if it's server issue well, you guys should've fixed that before releasing Ninja and Valencia because of the extra load it would put on your infrastructure. Well played guys, I can't even rage anymore.

Posted

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the servers are down, the timers for your buff are non-existent. Unless the servers are up, the timer natural day timer would resume? 

Kamasilve is a loyalty item, works on real time not game time.

Posted

DC'd / crashed no less than FIFTEEN times yesterday....this is getting ridiculous. And Daum...being the brainiacs that they they are, DO NOT have a NA Server Tech. The guy that fixes the NA servers lives in bloody S.Korea, wtf kinda logic is that? Last time this happened they had to shut down the 3 Valencia channels for TWO WEEKS while they flew the tech over from Korea. Great Game, SHT Company.

Posted

EVEN BETTER IF SAID PACKS RIPPED US TO SHREDS AND COST US MILLIONS IN CRYSTALS.

----- MY BLACK MAGIC CRYSTAL

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Posted

I don't think the game is being DDoSed. All the NA servers are down.. Maybe the data center is experiencing an outage?

Posted

Well...I'm glad it's not just me.   O.o

Posted

This is WHY you DO maintenance every week... did anyone expect any less with the lack of maintenance on teh 27th?
lol

Posted

HELL NO I WAS PULLING 8 MOBS WHEN THE SERVER DECIDE TO CRASH. I SAW I DIED AND DC'D. SO MAD, BRO. SO -----ING MAD. 

I was in the middle of the desert with heat stroke trying to fix it with purified water right when the servers messed up.

Posted

This game has earned Daum at least 1.2 million dollars from PRE ORDERS ALONE

AND THEY CANT EVEN AFFORD TO PAY FOR A -----ING NA NATIVE SERVER TECHNICIAN

WHERE IS THE -----ING MONEY GOING

Posted

RIP my black spirit crystal. GG

Posted

Yup kicked and cant log in on uno!!!!!!!!

R.i.p. 50exp/golden backpacks......

Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXPAZJvbH1s

Edited by FrenchTickler
6 people like this