• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What are the best PvP Class ?

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys, I'm thinking of starting playing the game casually. I'm looking for a class that does the least worse in 1v1 PvPs where the enemy player has better gear than you, but you are a more skilled player than him. Can anyone please recommend a class that fits this description? Or do you have almost no chance in beating someone with better gear than you? I appreciate any responses.

Ehh all classes are at a disadvantage when outgeared period. That said, the stronger 1v1 classes that are relatively easy to play (compared to some others) are Berserker and Warrior. Then there is Sorceress, Ninja, Kunoichi, and Tamer that are very good in 1v1s but aren't as easy. 

Posted

Ehh all classes are at a disadvantage when outgeared period. That said, the stronger 1v1 classes that are relatively easy to play (compared to some others) are Berserker and Warrior. Then there is Sorceress, Ninja, Kunoichi, and Tamer that are very good in 1v1s but aren't as easy. 

Thank you for your response. The difficulty of the class doesn't matter, as I can learn a class very well if I like it. What I'm looking for is a class that can 'outplay' the opponent and overcome the gear difference by doing so. Is there a class that can do this? I understand that gear matter a lot in this game, but I'm talking about situations where the opponent is not as skilled as you. Honestly, I like all the classes in this game, so I just want to play one that fits my needs.

Posted

Thank you for your response. The difficulty of the class doesn't matter, as I can learn a class very well if I like it. What I'm looking for is a class that can 'outplay' the opponent and overcome the gear difference by doing so. Is there a class that can do this? I understand that gear matter a lot in this game, but I'm talking about situations where the opponent is not as skilled as you. Honestly, I like all the classes in this game, so I just want to play one that fits my needs.

Sorc.

Posted

Zerker has the best chance of defeating a better geared player consistently. 

Any Zerker with 160 ap or above can beat a full boss gear squishy class with grab chains.

The best overall class that is currently BROKEN AF is Wizard. 

Posted

The one you don't pick -_-

Posted

Zerker has the best chance of defeating a better geared player consistently. 

Any Zerker with 160 ap or above can beat a full boss gear squishy class with grab chains.

The best overall class that is currently BROKEN AF is Wizard. 

Dude keeps mentioning 1v1 though, and IMO Wizards are not top tier in 1v1. At least not against competent players who have bothered to learn Wizard spell animations and cooldowns. I agree that in pretty much any other type of pvp (small scale, gvg, node wars) you can't beat wiz overall. 

Posted (edited)

Are u guys for real? 

Warrior - Balanced overall, can be godlike in 1v1 same as in Mass pvp. Medium PVE

Ranger - Might struggle in 1v1, But can be godlike in Mass pvp. Awesome in PVE - Glass cannon

Berserker - 1v1 GOD, in mass pvp it's more like Support class coz of their CC. Medium/low in PVE

Tamer - 1v1 GOD, struggle in Mass pvp. Good in PVE

Sorc - Balanced overall, can be godlike in 1v1 same as in Mass pvp. Awesome in PVE

Musa - Kinda struggling 1v1, in mass pvp medium, awesome in PVE.

Maehwa - Strong in 1v1, medium mass pvp, medium PVE?

Valk - Medium 1v1, very usefull in mass pvp as Support with their CCs, pulls and stuff. Medium in PVE

Wizard/Witch - Might struggle in 1v1 (especially in limited areas as arena), God in Mass pvp coz of support abilities and sick AOE dmgs, gods in PVE

Ninja - Rly good in 1v1, medium in mass pvp, medium PVE

Kunoichi - quite ok in 1v1, quite ok in Mass pvp, good in pve? I suppose

Those who are smh medium/struggle in Mass pvp most of time have special roles as Assassin group & stuff like that. Game work in 1v1 as Rock, Paper, sciccor, so play whatever u like the most. Every class can be deadly if it's played correctly. 

Edited by MonsterArty
2 people like this

Posted

Are u guys for real? 

Warrior - Balanced overall, can be godlike in 1v1 same as in Mass pvp. Medium PVE

Ranger - Might struggle in 1v1, But can be godlike in Mass pvp. Awesome in PVE

Berserker - 1v1 GOD, in mass pvp it's more like Support class coz of their CC. Medium/low in PVE

Tamer - 1v1 GOD, struggle in Mass pvp. Good in PVE

Sorc - Balanced overall, can be godlike in 1v1 same as in Mass pvp. Awesome in PVE

Musa - Kinda struggling 1v1, in mass pvp medium, awesome in PVE.

Maehwa - Strong in 1v1, medium mass pvp, medium PVE?

Valk - Medium 1v1, very usefull in mass pvp as Support with their CCs, pulls and stuff. Medium in PVE

Wizard/Witch - Might struggle in 1v1 (especially in limited areas as arena), God in Mass pvp coz of support abilities and sick AOE dmgs, gods in PVE

Ninja - Rly good in 1v1, medium in mass pvp, medium PVE

Kunoichi - quite ok in 1v1, quite ok in Mass pvp, good in pve? I suppose

Those who are smh medium/struggle in Mass pvp most of time have special roles as Assassin group & stuff like that. Game work in 1v1 as Rock, Paper, sciccor, so play whatever u like the most. Every class can be deadly if it's played correctly. 

I thought valk pve was utter garbage? O.o Iunno i never played the class but i just heard it was horrendous. 

I played a Ranger and a Maehwa, 215 ap and 207 ap respectively and i felt like Maehwa cleared really fast. I could pretty much do the entire back jungle on pirate island on Maehwa solo, and the mobs would be just spawning everytime i get to the pack. 

Posted

I thought valk pve was utter garbage? O.o Iunno i never played the class but i just heard it was horrendous. 

I played a Ranger and a Maehwa, 215 ap and 207 ap respectively and i felt like Maehwa cleared really fast. I could pretty much do the entire back jungle on pirate island on Maehwa solo, and the mobs would be just spawning everytime i get to the pack. 

I wouldn't say that any class is utter garbage in PVE. Like if u put Valk next to Musa, then yes, most of time Musa is wayyy better. But it's not that bad. 

Posted

Thank you guys so much for your responses, it has helped me a ton. I would go for a Berserker, but since I'm mostly interested in 1v1 PvP, if their grab chain combo gets nerfed, I might lose interest in the class. As such, I'm thinking between Sorc, Ninja, or Tamer. Again, thanks everyone for your replies.

Posted

Thank you guys so much for your responses, it has helped me a ton. I would go for a Berserker, but since I'm mostly interested in 1v1 PvP, if their grab chain combo gets nerfed, I might lose interest in the class. As such, I'm thinking between Sorc, Ninja, or Tamer. Again, thanks everyone for your replies.

Berserker is not beast in 1v1 merely for their chain grab combo. Chain grab will help when you have very very low ap. 

Posted

Whatever the flavor of the month class currently is. WARM UP THAT BANDWAGON WE GOT SOME SHEEPLE COMING ABOARD!

Posted (edited)

Just remember its first at 59/60 most classes do alooot of dmg :3 as a zerker i deal quite low dmg at 57 atm but getting to 59 should help alot ^^ gear does help but % on skills is still where you get the most bang for the buck:)

Edited by Quisari

Posted

Just remember its first at 59/60 most classes do alooot of dmg :3 as a zerker i deal quite low dmg at 57 atm but getting to 59 should help alot ^^ gear does help but % on skills is still where you get the most bang for the buck:)

gear>lvl

from 58 and up you should have most core skills and can smash 61s

Posted

gear>lvl

from 58 and up you should have most core skills and can smash 61s

trum but the dmg% increase on being fx 60 will help alot :P unless you just grap into bws chain spam

Posted

Hello , I am new to the game and would like your help to settle a doubt my What is the best class for PvP ? Thanks for everything and forgive the many doubts , xD

No such thing as the best PvP class IMO. I have seen every single class shine. When your gear is so superb, you can make any class look amazing in PvP

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0