• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Needed Solution To Make Griefers More Tolorateable

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok so was doing some thinking on this and heres a soulution that would work for all in three easy steps.

1. Lower karma loss per pk to 1k.

2. Make people you pk drop region specific turnin drops.

3. Make people you pk give you purple mob exp amount.

Posted

fff.jpg

Posted

Memes:

579f006398b9a_Whats_Happenin.thumb.jpg.b

This thread is most likely going to run a predictable route. Let's try and keep it civil though.

1 person likes this

Posted

LMAO!!!!

Posted

Or just nerf rangers farming speed, since its mostly them misbehaving... :D

2 people like this

Posted

BbDJ1Ko.jpg

Posted

umm its not only rangers who like to pk people.....

Posted

Or just nerf rangers farming speed, since its mostly them misbehaving... :D

:( I'm a nice ranger. Most of the time.

Posted

Heres how to fix griefing.  MAKE DROPS AND XP RELEVANT IN VALENCIA SO ALL THE OP OVERGEARED ASSHATS WHO LIKE TO PK PEOPLE WHO ARE IN ALL PROBABILITY COMPLETELY LIMITED TO BEING THERE WILL F**K OFF SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN SAUSANS.

Thats all....thx.

17 people like this

Posted (edited)

Heres how to fix griefing.  MAKE DROPS AND XP RELEVANT IN VALENCIA SO ALL THE OP OVERGEARED ASSHATS WHO LIKE TO PK PEOPLE WHO ARE IN ALL PROBABILITY COMPLETELY LIMITED TO BEING THERE WILL F**K OFF SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN SAUSANS.

Thats all....thx.

Agreed, but how about in the meantime undergeared people avoid mainspot sausans? Plenty of other places to gear up. If you want to be in the most profitable grinding rotation then you better be prepared to fight for it. It's completely turned into grief desert online now. Undergeared people in carebear guilds that can't be decced on will come back until you're completely drained of karma, and then you'll have to resort to trying to make them die to mobs. It's not like I want to do that but there's no other way to claim my grind spot anymore. It's a huge shitfest. I wish more people would follow a simple honorable rule of just leaving the grind spot/hopping channel when they get killed 1-2 times or in a duel. 

Edited by Kazx

Posted

Imagine if we didn't have the already weaker PvP rules in NA/EU, and instead had what KR does.

1. Karma penalties would be 3x as high
  2. The PvP level would be Lv50, rather than Lv45
  3. The progression lock quest a Lv49 would allow a player to remain at Lv49 forever, never leveling into PvP level range

In any case, zeecommander is right. Improving the loot & XP of Valencia is the best way to address it. Penalizing players for getting PK'ed by overgeared players who are hanging back in lower content would just be silly.

1 person likes this

Posted

And now let find a solution to make PK'ers more tolerable. Try and make both sides happy :)

Posted

Give friends to PK'ers players. That's how you fix it.

Posted

System is very good now, because grind spot is not property of anyone. Deal with it. Now GvG need to be adjusted, more penalty when used to pk player in grind spot

Posted

Just checking, how bdo is doing now! Damn its going worse and worse.

673.gif

Posted

no we need a fix but my solution lets the undergeared maybe kill a couple of mobs before get pked, expwise the person who pks kills purple mob so is compensated so this idea is far more sensable than your drop the person you kills exp really. and by drop zone gear i mean like the turnins for silver not actually what they have collected just say 1-5 trinkets of a normal mob.

Posted

>.> <.< is someone who jumped in on a groups' obvious rotation because 1 decent xp and 2 i felt like fighting people and was hoping they would flag on me.

Posted (edited)

Agreed, but how about in the meantime undergeared people avoid mainspot sausans? Plenty of other places to gear up. If you want to be in the most profitable grinding rotation then you better be prepared to fight for it. It's completely turned into grief desert online now. Undergeared people in carebear guilds that can't be decced on will come back until you're completely drained of karma, and then you'll have to resort to trying to make them die to mobs. It's not like I want to do that but there's no other way to claim my grind spot anymore. It's a huge shitfest. I wish more people would follow a simple honorable rule of just leaving the grind spot/hopping channel when they get killed 1-2 times or in a duel. 

Who says they're undergeared?  Im not undergeared...I have 137 / 177 ap/dp and am level 56.  And yet Im literally two shotted by a lot of sausans pk'ers because theyre clearly very much better geared than I am.  Im exactly the right level / gear for sausans.  They however...are not.  But with my gear that is literally the only place I can grind....

So I'll continue to "grief" as I have no other options.

Edited by zeecommander
1 person likes this

Posted

Who says they're undergeared?  Im not undergeared...I have 137 / 177 ap/dp and am level 56.  And yet Im literally two shotted by a lot of sausans pk'ers because theyre clearly very much better geared than I am.  Im exactly the right level / gear for sausans.  They however...are not.  But with my gear that is literally the only place I can grind....

So I'll continue to "grief" as I have no other options.

Having enough ap/dp to grind in a certain area does not mean you should be going there. With that logic you should be going to desert fogans in valencia since you could easily grind there with those stats. It's not literally the only place you can grind... not by a long shot. You could farm elrics, manes, wandering rogues (no kidding, a guy in my old guild grinded wandering rogues solo from level 55 to 57, before all the catchup exp buffs and mob nerfs), you will find more players with gear in your league there and you will have a way better time. Why do you have to be in sausans so badly if you can't even contest it?

If an area is being dominated by highly geared players then there must be a reason that they are there, and that reason is that sausans is simply one of the two best places to grind for exp, money and skillpoints. It has always been contested by the top geared players since mediah was released because it's simply the best place to be. 

Not to mention 137/177 actually is "undergeared" at this point of the game, it's around what people had in +15 and pri accessories before valencia came out.

Posted

And now let find a solution to make PK'ers more tolerable. Try and make both sides happy :)

the game gave you a solution

its called elric shrine, helms post, wandering rogue den, manes hideout, soldier's grave, bashim base, gahaz bandit lair 

2 people like this

Posted

the game gave you a solution

its called elric shrine, helms post, wandering rogue den, manes hideout, soldier's grave, bashim base, gahaz bandit lair 

Oh really? Its funny that I still see high level people in calpheon area :P

This is not a solution to PK unfortunately.

Posted

i dont see high lvl calpheon areas in my list 

bottom feeders should go there at their own risk 

Posted

i dont see high lvl calpheon areas in my list 

bottom feeders should go there at their own risk 

Too bad that your karma system probably wont get changed :P

1 person likes this

Posted

Why? Same rules apply to those places. People farming for ogre rings, marks of shadow, witch earrings, etc, highly wanted items. If they can contest the area then why wouldn't they go there? People don't go to random grind areas just to PK lower players, it's a complete waste of time and karma. The point is that if you get PKed/guildwar'd out of a grind spot you should just man up and leave your enemy alone, find some other untouched mob packs to grind on, or contest someone else for it, or hop channel.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Why? Same rules apply to those places. People farming for ogre rings, marks of shadow, witch earrings, etc, highly wanted items. If they can contest the area then why wouldn't they go there? People don't go to random grind areas just to PK lower players, it's a complete waste of time and karma. The point is that if you get PKed/guildwar'd out of a grind spot you should just man up and leave your enemy alone, find some other untouched mob packs to grind on, or contest someone else for it, or hop channel.

because people like to show off their power by ganking lower levels. Its not just fighting over sausan or pirates. I myself like to PK from time to time but sometimes I just want to grind in peace this is why I can see it from both sides. However only 10% of playerbase goes on forums. Out of all pve players only 3% of them Grief. Out of PvP players majority of the overgeared PK. Its not just about grinding. A lot of people DO  PK for the fun of it, just because they feel like it, they will go to lower level areas just to PK because theyre bored. They go to lower level areas to grind because they feel like it too.

We cant base it off of this kind of people. In 5 months of playing this game Ive met 3 characters that would make me go negative. 3 out of so many people playing.

I didnt get PK Much more tough.

People tend to take whole Sausan just for one group even though 3 groups could fit in there easy if not more. This game is not for one guild only. Or 3 guilds.

The best solution would be to make more places be as profitable as Sausan so population spreads into many different areas not just one, instead of changing how karma system works.

My opinion though.

There are many opinions out there though.. Its hard to make a solution for everything...

Edited by XkiviX
1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0