• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Needed Solution To Make Griefers More Tolorateable

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Agreed, but how about in the meantime undergeared people avoid mainspot sausans? Plenty of other places to gear up. If you want to be in the most profitable grinding rotation then you better be prepared to fight for it. It's completely turned into grief desert online now. Undergeared people in carebear guilds that can't be decced on will come back until you're completely drained of karma, and then you'll have to resort to trying to make them die to mobs. It's not like I want to do that but there's no other way to claim my grind spot anymore. It's a huge shitfest. I wish more people would follow a simple honorable rule of just leaving the grind spot/hopping channel when they get killed 1-2 times or in a duel. 

I wish more people like you would have an actual understanding of the current situation of what is happening at popular grind spots and not generalise everyone in a boat you don't even know how to sail. 

Posted

People tend to take whole Sausan just for one group even though 3 groups could fit in there easy if not more. This game is not for one guild only. Or 3 guilds.

Not true anymore. I duo grinded as a sorc + berserker on mainspot rotation and we were just fast enough to clear it all before it started respawning. Just 2 classes, which are pretty mediocre at grinding as well. A 190 ap ranger could do it by himself. 

Posted

Not true anymore. I duo grinded as a sorc + berserker on mainspot rotation and we were just fast enough to clear it all before it started respawning. Just 2 classes, which are pretty mediocre at grinding as well. A 190 ap ranger could do it by himself. 

Hmm i Would leave this for another month also and see how things go. I still think the best solution would be adding more areas that are rewarding. Changing Valencia and loot and exp with gear requirements of +17 + so people under +17 couldnt go and grind there anyway but mobs would be easy enough to kill with +17 to grind fast and get a fair amount of profit over Mediah area. Areas around mediah should stay as they are as a good 'fall back to' type of spot when Valencia ones are taken. I think the whole map needs adjusting in this matter in my opinion.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

A 2% xp loss for the victim and a 1% xp lose for EVERY attacker, and enable deleveling. So geared people at 59 can go to 58 and not gank without any kickback level 50s in ogres, sausans, etc.

Want pvp? Here you have, fair one, pay the toll if you want to kill noobs just cause of better gear, yeah gear, not skill. Skill not used in this game.

Edited by crosspath

Posted

Having enough ap/dp to grind in a certain area does not mean you should be going there. With that logic you should be going to desert fogans in valencia since you could easily grind there with those stats. It's not literally the only place you can grind... not by a long shot. You could farm elrics, manes, wandering rogues (no kidding, a guy in my old guild grinded wandering rogues solo from level 55 to 57, before all the catchup exp buffs and mob nerfs), you will find more players with gear in your league there and you will have a way better time. Why do you have to be in sausans so badly if you can't even contest it?

If an area is being dominated by highly geared players then there must be a reason that they are there, and that reason is that sausans is simply one of the two best places to grind for exp, money and skillpoints. It has always been contested by the top geared players since mediah was released because it's simply the best place to be. 

Not to mention 137/177 actually is "undergeared" at this point of the game, it's around what people had in +15 and pri accessories before valencia came out.

Thankyou for so spectacularly missing the point.  Yes 137/177 is undergeared NOW.  It was exactly as you said, ideal before Valencia came out....for grinding Sausans.  It is not sufficient for grinding anything else.  The point you have so spectactularly actually confirmed is that all of the people with higher gear than that should have -----ing moved on and -----ed off when Valencia did come out....leaving a FAIR contest for Sausans between the people at an appropriate gear level for it.  Daum have however, as seems to be their thing, -----ed it up once more and left lvl 57 and 58 people in tri and tet gear grinding -----ing sausans.  I dont mind some pvp over mobs...but not against people who can one shot me. Thanks.

So they need to fix their goddamn game....again.  Sigh.  Its the biggest goddamn turdpile I have ever stepped in right now...

Posted

Agreed, but how about in the meantime undergeared people avoid mainspot sausans? Plenty of other places to gear up. If you want to be in the most profitable grinding rotation then you better be prepared to fight for it. It's completely turned into grief desert online now. Undergeared people in carebear guilds that can't be decced on will come back until you're completely drained of karma, and then you'll have to resort to trying to make them die to mobs. It's not like I want to do that but there's no other way to claim my grind spot anymore. It's a huge shitfest. I wish more people would follow a simple honorable rule of just leaving the grind spot/hopping channel when they get killed 1-2 times or in a duel. 

because sherlock, no other area is capable of providing for those level 56 players that arent geared enough to farm valencia. What do you want them to do, farm helms? Thats like telling a level 50 to go farm miners in keplan because catfish is overrun with level 55s that outgear you.

Posted

Thankyou for so spectacularly missing the point.  Yes 137/177 is undergeared NOW.  It was exactly as you said, ideal before Valencia came out....for grinding Sausans.  It is not sufficient for grinding anything else.  The point you have so spectactularly actually confirmed is that all of the people with higher gear than that should have -----ing moved on and -----ed off when Valencia did come out....leaving a FAIR contest for Sausans between the people at an appropriate gear level for it.  Daum have however, as seems to be their thing, -----ed it up once more and left lvl 57 and 58 people in tri and tet gear grinding -----ing sausans.  I dont mind some pvp over mobs...but not against people who can one shot me. Thanks.

So they need to fix their goddamn game....again.  Sigh.  Its the biggest goddamn turdpile I have ever stepped in right now...

I'm at 121 AP/169DP witch, and I also get one shotted by top PvP guilds who are level 57+ with clearly much better gear in sausans. Won't matter if I'm on the edge of the castle grinding mobs outside of the main grinding rotations for the top players. They will still come out of their way to PK me, and then go back to their rotation. I can solo the whole sausans area on my own with my gear

There is no reason for that other than to be a total asshat control freak, that wants to control ALL of the sausans spawns even if these mobs aren't in their rotation... 

Normally I would just grind in a small spot, minding my own bussiness until my bag is full and leave

But whenever stuff like this happens, it makes me want to harass them for being an asshat and feed them karma over and over again, KS them over and over while looting until my bag is full. 

2 people like this

Posted

If they can write properly and spell check, I think I can at least tolerate them.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0