• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Castle Siege Terrain Exploit

161 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

(anyone want to add anything else?)

Delete Value Pack.

Edited by KZ45

Posted (edited)

Lovely day today.

Edited by LordLeshil
1 person likes this

Posted

Build a wall!, ive been saying since day 1 folks! 

Posted (edited)

Lovely day to train horses.

Edited by VurkWogs
3 people like this

Posted

If you break into my home one of the last things you'll see is the flash.

Posted (edited)

*Way too much seriousness ^^ 

**Apparently punishments have already been doled out so.....

***Deleted, too much early morning salt from me.  Whats done is done.  Saturday should be fun

Happy Birthday Sorrow

happy-puppy-4.jpg

Edited by Behral
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Anyways... Why make a post about it? for once you communicate something that shouldn't have been communicate... I don't get it? it's super fishy --"

you could have add in the patch note fix an exploit during siege... but you intentionally point finger for once... ? why?

Edited by ZzREDzZ
2 people like this

Posted

Orwen official pve server.  On a side note, my rng is on fire today farming pve mobs.

2 people like this

Posted

My only question; why such the small -----ing font? 

watfuk.PNG

2 people like this

Posted

24 hours ?Yeah that will teach them a lesson ROFL....that they can get away with it with no consequence what so ever .....

1 person likes this

Posted

My only question; why such the small -----ing font? 

watfuk.PNG

You were so proud of your suspension you wanted to share it with everyone? Congrats? ;)

Posted

Awakenings, when?

Megaservers, when?

Valencia being worthwhile, when?

Nerf Giants & Witches(or buff everything else), when?

(anyone want to add anything else?)

That moment when my post has higher like count than the announcement :') 

Posted

Yeah I'm pretty much a bad ass. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

You were so proud of your suspension you wanted to share it with everyone? Congrats? ;)

Actually the text being small question is reasonable...

Posted

our staff are not permitted to be a part of a guild nor do we participate in their political affairs.

You sure about this?

2 Reasons why i ask:
ts3 audio comparion GM's were sent by another player.
Confirmed active playing ont he servers by CM's

They wouldnt be on Orwen would they, the server in question. the people in TS3 atm would really like to know.

Posted

You sure about this?

2 Reasons why i ask:
ts3 audio comparion GM's were sent by another player.
Confirmed active playing ont he servers by CM's

They wouldnt be on Orwen would they, the server in question. the people in TS3 atm would really like to know.

Well, they didn't address the situation of a person that has been a loyal member of a certain bdo gaming community for years that is willing to simply drop the tag (not loyalty, just tag) and come on board as staff. ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, they didn't address the situation of a person that has been a loyal member of a certain bdo gaming community for years that is willing to simply drop the tag (not loyalty, just tag) and come on board as staff. ;)

So we got some audio up in TS atm. hmm...... not sure. close but players is confidant TS3 sounds different to how the stream sounds. He compared them directly after. we'll see how much more pops up.
But Ollo server friends forever?
lets wait & see when we get some confirmation.

Posted (edited)

That statement was from the 24th of May, so those two months would have been June and July that was planned out already, which also overlaps with the statement that awakenings will definitely not come before August.

thanks for the info! It's just been a while for me.

Edited by Zymbobwye

Posted (edited)

So we got some audio up in TS atm. hmm...... not sure. close but players is confidant TS3 sounds different to how the stream sounds. He compared them directly after. we'll see how much more pops up.
But Ollo server friends forever?
lets wait & see when we get some confirmation.

Well, the only statement they have made is staff is not permitted to be (present) in a guild or participate in political affairs so dropping tag is sufficient and 'participating in political affairs' is just a generic term - just fluff.  

Now, if you can prove any bias, lets 'hypothetically' say a CM leaking upcoming changes, game mechanic tips or behind the scenes issues that result in an advantage to certain members of a guild/friends, then that would be something more concrete but you need some serious tangible evidence which will be more difficult to acquire as I am sure the CM would be very, very careful with this sort of activity. Or 'hypothetically' lets say a CM or mod is seeking out newly made anonymous accounts on this forum and running around changing the name on the accounts to the principle account but only doing it for a certain segment of the population (such as alliance stance or guild affiliation), then this would be something a little more concrete as far as participating in political affairs but again, it would have to be submitted and reviewed by an unbiased source. 

Just saying, I don't think proving a friendship or close past guild or gaming community connection or even a loyalty matters, you would need concrete evidence of abusing the staff position and this could be happening right under your nose and almost impossible to prove. 

Edited by realistic1

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon

I have, rightfully so, received my temporary ban and would like to thank Kakao for their leniency.

Edited by joshyyo

Posted

I'm kind of surprised, quite a few of these people that got banned aren't even in LotD.  
Since this is deemed an exploit I will update my post, sorry about this Orwen we don't want to be labeled those guys.  I will update my OP, we've clearly made a mistake. :(  I am rather surprised by the witch hunt that was allowed to go on before I made the post though, somewhat disappointed in that as far as moderation goes.  One player was actually allowed to spam it which is two violations in one.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/105931-lotd-official-forum-response

2 people like this

Posted

Oh... people found a glory hole at Calpheon Castle.  ^_^

1 person likes this

Posted

ALL these people complaining about Luciform and im like ...

download (5).jpg

Posted

If you can't beat 'em, petition to ban them! 

What petition?Seems to me players cheated because they couldn't win a node by playing it normal.

Posted

... And already purchase guild houses repaired, Why does the system writes that not enough money???

Black Bug online!!! a new generation of game!!!