• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Why isnt BDO working???

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi all,

I am writing this hoping for the fact that someone around here may know the answer to this cause i have been using the support tickets to try and get one of the BDO staff technical team to solve this but i feel deep down inside that they really have no idea.

MY PROBLEM

I live in Australia, i have downloaded, installed and play on the EU server. Now my problem is that i am getting kicked from the server after 1 to 2 mins of just doing nothing, the funny thing is when i go to the NA server i am not getting kicked off the server at all. Sometimes i can simply change channel inside the server and sometimes this works, but very annoying because my guild could pop a guild quest on a particular channel and i cant help out cause i just keep getting booted.

Sometimes i can go days if not weeks without any issues, but i do get slight lagging issues every now and then. But when the problem starts i can go days with out been able to play, like now i havent been able to play now for 3 days, i login and just keep getting kicked off after 1 or 2 mins.

I can go on the NA side and level a toon from 0 - 20 without any issues, so how is it my pc and settings, hmm?

I have put in repeated support tickets but it seems that they cant help me.

Does anyone that has any professional experience in this area that knows what in the hell is going on?

I dont want to have loose 6+ months of gaming to have to move from EU to NA if i cant use the EU servers.

Before anyone starts saying to do this and that, trust me i have done it all and its always the same result, NOTHING GETS FIXED

Posted

Might wait for this see if it fixes it:

There will not be any maintenance/downtime tomorrow July 27th.

However we are planning on an extended maintenance next week (The 2nd of August) in order to improve our network equipment.

Posted

Weird, My rig started shutting itself off right after logging in and entering the game. I reinstalled the game multi  times, did the file delete and such to no avail. I finally looked at the hardware and decided I had a power supply issue. that helped for about 5 min. changed video card as I had a spare, worse. I had changed drivers before, so I uninstalled the nvidia software and went to  device manger and installed the drivers from there. Damn thing finally started working again.

I can't tell you what the problem was, and I've been at this a long time.  I did multi driver changes, restart of windows, new hardware, I did have a power supply issue that only came out under heavy load from the game. reinstall of the game several times, deleting cache's and version.dat file all over a two week period. Good luck on this and don't discount anything.   

Posted

Might wait for this see if it fixes it:

Yeah thats what im hoping...

If this dont fix it and i have to go to the NA then, ill probably take a long extended leave from the game, unless they can move my account from EU to NA, but i dont think they will.

So ill just stop playing it until i get the urge to play it again, just not looking forward of 6months game play down the drain because they cant get their servers to run right, ggrrrr!!

Posted

Because this game isn't as hardcore as it should be.

It just a game full of rng bs, and who pick the OPest class ,have the better gears and have less desync win the game.

Posted

Ya know, I've been watching the BDO forum for a while now, trying to decide if I really wanna buy the game.  I gotta say that, based solely on forum posts, it is really difficult to talk myself into going for it.  Damn, this forum is full of complaints about EVERY aspect of MMO gaming in regards to this game.  Now, I'm NOT a noob to MMOs.  I've been at it forever, seems like.  And, I know that the forums are mostly a -----ing hub.  But, damn, can this game REALLY be as bad as it seems if you judge it by forum posts?  I was going to buy this game today, actually.  I came back to the forum just to look around once more before actually doing it.  And now with more and more complaining about everything from guild drama, game exploitation, bad connectivity, class OP, and just downright unfriendliness, I'm at a fence with a closed gate.  Do I do it, or not?  Are there no saving qualities for BDO and the people who inhabit it?