• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Has anyone discovered the Handmaiden "Caroline" NPC in Heidel?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

To craft the new "Finest Casual Clothes" (Costume Mill), which is required for some of the new tier 2 costumes, you must first acquire the crafting permit for that item. The permit tooltip says it can be acquired by "stealing from Caroline, a handmaid NPC in Heidel". The NPC cannot be searched for, and I don't recall seeing any handmaidens in the city. However, I did recall a servant of sorts in the room behind/above Cruhorn Wyrmsbane - where Jordine and the Lord of Heidel are located, and her name is Carolin

I've gone through about 220 energy stealing from her, and thus far have only about 200 silver and a beer keg decoration to show for it. Does anyone know of any other "Caroline" in Heidel, or has anyone successfully looted the crafting permit from Carolin? 

Posted

Fairly certain I saw a post from @CM_Aethon that stated the patterns are not in game yet.

Posted

Believe her name in-game is Carolin. Even though it says Caroline elsewhere. I've heard other people have had success stealing from Carolin, but I very well could be incorrect in that assumption. 

66ea0a017b.jpg

Posted (edited)

Fairly certain I saw a post from @CM_Aethon that stated the patterns are not in game yet.

Oh :( Guess I'll just stockpile mats

-----------

Tested today: "Caroline" = Carolin, was able to loot three different permits from her, and a few deco items. 

Edited by Islarose
Updated after patch

Posted

I'm trying to get the permit from this Carolin person, and even though it says she's given me something, that costs me 25 energy points, I dont actually get anything.

Does anyone else get anything from her?

Posted (edited)

Yes, I've gotten Craft Permit: Serendian Special Fabric x1 and Craft Permit: Finest Female Casual Clothes x2 in about 10 stealing attempts. I suspect it's an RNG thing like everything else in this game. Maybe try an alt if you have one (I think you have to be at least lvl 20 to steal though), some of my toons seem better at stealing than others.

Edited by olivia_t
typo

Posted

I also get nothing from her. I have tried alts. I am all the way up on amity so it can't be that. She has told me about 6 times that she has given me something but nothing is there.

Also on others there is an option to steal She does not have that option when I walk up to her 

Posted

Cannot steel from Carolin. 

Might not be the right NPC. 
IF anyone has successfully done this, PLEASE post the NPC's location. 
Thank you. 

Posted

You can steal from her, if you stand behind her near the wall.

She is in the room with Jordine in Heidel.

Posted

You can steal from her, if you stand behind her near the wall.

She is in the room with Jordine in Heidel.

Tsuzurao, you are frakkin AWESOME!
SO, to recap.
Carolin (not Caroline), in Heidel where Jorsine and Crucio are.
Stand behind her, NOT in front. 
steal steal steal !
Got it. 
Cheers

1 person likes this