• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance August 3rd

350 posts in this topic

Posted

1 button for 2nd life = skill

witch player spotted 

I have not played my wizzy alt in a long time, but I believe healing lighthouse is Shift+E.  Two buttons.  Important to get the details right when ur qqing.

Posted

This is just unacceptable! Some of us have changed our lives to play this game, I gave up working and my girlfriend just to take advantage of this event going on now. I have worked my whole schedule around BDO and they go down for 10 hours??? I want to be compensated for the potential loss of silver for those 10 hours. We deserve at least this. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't deserve 10 hours worth of silver for the mere inconvience of having to find something to do while the game is being maintenanced.  I was asleep for a good many of those hours and was only looping my horse in which I would have made 0 silver and hour.  The other hours I would have been moderating a twitch stream, so yeah I am entitled to no extra benefits.  Do people not work on Wednesday mornings any more?

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope thats a poor joke. Compensation for regular scheduled maintenance? HAHAHAHAH.

Posted

Nice....I just tried to log in and it looks like they extended the maintenance even more. Used to say 14:00 UTC now its 18:00. Better get things right Daum if not you won't hear the end of it

Capture123.PNG

Posted

what compensation GM pack that give you one amor stone lol nice compensation lol

Posted

Hey I got 3 black stones from the last one...

Posted

didn't know it takes skill to freeze -> tp -> 2nd life skill to completely tilt the hp advantage into your favour

then sage mode meteor-> blizzard someone to death

926.gif

You are aware you can stop these casts right?  Tons of classes do it everyday, all day.  That "HP advantage" is based around mass PvP, who do you think heals/shields/buffs you during sieges?  I never claimed it was or takes skill, I said get better at your class, other people can handle themselves against witch/wizards/zerkers...maybe you should watch some videos on youtube to learn how.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice....I just tried to log in and it looks like they extended the maintenance even more. Used to say 14:00 UTC now its 18:00. Better get things right Daum if not you won't hear the end of it

Capture123.PNG

Ogres for compensation! :(

Posted

Capture123.PNG

The original time showing was for the EU servers.  If you look at the first post here, it's been the same.  2pm EST.

Posted

so is there going to be an open server since its 43 minutes pass due again... or you updating the maintenance AGAIN for another 4 hours or more? whats going on? we need an update please

Posted

so is there going to be an open server since its 43 minutes pass due again... or you updating the maintenance AGAIN for another 4 hours or more? whats going on? we need an update please

its 14min still, relax ;)

Posted

Capture123.PNG

That looks like a ten hour maintenance to me. It was not extended, at all. On their thread it states CLEARLY that it will last for TEN HOURS! 

Also doesn't anyone work anymore? There are a lot of people belly aching, and complaining, that it is lasting ten hours and cutting into their play time. Uh what about having a career, or a job? As for those that are out of school for the time being you can wait patiently. There are other games out there to occupy your time, folks. Why get hung up on the fact that it is a ten hour maintenance? At least they're trying to fix things. Seriously, occupy this time with doing something else. Another game, perhaps, or be productive in life. Clean your house, or room. Clean the dust out from your computer. Go watch a movie, or something. Being salty, and doing your belly aching, isn't going to make Daum bring up the game any faster.

Posted

:o was it just extended to 20:00?  That is what mine says when I tried to log in. 8:00-20:00.....

Posted

Yep, looks like they extended it another 2 hours, so until noon PST.

Posted (edited)

So the downtime is been extended again to 20:00 UTC (4:00PM ET, 1:00PM PT).

Capture2.JPG

Edited by Sevaver

Posted

They postponed it another 2 hours btw.... Won't be up until 2000 UTC now.....

Posted (edited)

its 14min still, relax ;)

18:00 UTC = 1:00 pm EST according to http://www.timebie.com/timezone/utcest.php tyvm. My clock says 1:50 pm so go figure!

Edited by Dreamerz

Posted

Yep, looks like they extended it another 2 hours, so until noon PST.

Not surprised. They seem to make it a habit. 

Posted

Ugh, today is my only day off too. :| Thanks for the update though.

Posted

lol more extension

awesomeeee

Posted

Greetings.

I am a Early Bird that has logged on every single day sense the N/A servers came online. And i look at these forums a lot. ( i know i feel poisoned )

But im glad i did because i can see what others think of this Mmo i have come too love.

First a few things i should note.

I knew about bundle saving, and i have camped world bosses sense boss gear was released, but RNG has still been hard on me. no boss gear yet.

( i also roll the night vender every 4 days or so on all my alts. )

Even though our server is new, the game has been out for a long time, The very fact that Daum has done ANYTHING too make our server different, is insane!

( Please do not quote the line where they said they are trying too avoid p2w, its getting old )

Pay 2 Win is as simple as "the best of the best for real money" 

In this game you CANT get the best of the best from the pearl store, I AM LIVING PROOF OF THIS.

Thank you for the night vender Daum, Sharp and hard Stones are now back on the market, The +16 to +20 rolling system with Fail stacking 2, 3, 4, and 5, for 1 failed attempt is exactly what people needed to start breaking 36 Fail stacks ALL THE TIME, and if this is not the case for you, your doing it wrong.

I by no means think i am good at this game, in fact i have a lot too learn. But i Do know what Pay 2 Win is when i see it, and Nothing Daum has Put in yet has put boss gear or a duo ogre ring in my pocket.

Keep up the good work Daum, ill be playing this game till I die.

PS: i know about 50 people who are waiting for the ranked 3v3 and 5v5 pvp system to go in place, A leader board the world can see and a title to go with it.

Please and thank you!

2 people like this

Posted

damn 2 more hours. dJqhD4v.gif

3 people like this

Posted

So this must be like a party staying in this thread until we can login the game