• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance August 3rd

350 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh Shish I never had any network problems or Connectivity issues...so...

Let them have cake.

Posted

I really hope they actually fix something and are not just blowing smoke up our ___.

Posted

Hey, just extend it until UTC 0:00 

Posted (edited)

Jesus christ is it really SO much to ask that you brief people more than 5 minutes ahead of time that there is going to be a two hour extension?

I get that shit happens, but christ, nothing is more infuriating that getting ready to log in, only to find out in the last 5 minutes of maint that it's being extended.  If you knew it was going to be another two hours, this is something you could have communicated hours ago.

Edited by Jenos Idallian
2 people like this

Posted

Thanks for the continued efforts.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the continued efforts.

I dunno if this is sarcasm but if it's not +1 to yuh.

Give'em a break people, go ----- around on EU servers for a bit if you're that desperate to log in.

If they truly fix server stabilization, then it's really, reeallly worth the time of them extending it for a bit.  What's 2 more hours in the long run of your peoples lifes ffs lol. 

Edited by RoosterRaven
Grammar
5 people like this

Posted

I dunno if this is sarcasm but if it's not +1 to yuh.

Give'em a break people, go ----- around on EU servers for a bit if you're that desperate to log in.

If they truly fix server stabilization, then it's really, worth the time of them extending it for a bit.  What's 2 more hours in the long run of your peoples lifes ffs lol. 

That's what I was sayin' in TS to my guildies just now...if it means that stabilization would be sorted, then by all means, take even longer lol, take all day for all I care.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for understanding?

I don't understand why 10 hours of maintenance is needed and why 5 minutes before this 10 hours are over you communicate that more maintenance time is needed

Take your customers serious and tell them what's going on and tell them in due time

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

LOL at the above comment, yeah stabilization of the CASH SHOP you mean.  Their should be a dislike button so i can vote you down -200 points for your crappy comment.

Edited by Lord Serpentor
1 person likes this

Posted

That's what I was sayin' in TS to my guildies just now...if it means that stabilization would be sorted, then by all means, take even longer lol, take all day for all I care.

Very few people care that it's taking as long as it is.  Many people have a problem with them dropping a two hour extension five minutes before the servers are supposed to be back online.  It's irresponsible and lazy.

Posted

2 hour extension ----- your GM blessing!!! Daum monkeys must have tripped the wires again!

I'd rather have a 2 hour extension for them to give us a better quality product than have them rush to complete the update so kids can whine in chat about disconnecting and lagging all afternoon.

1 person likes this

Posted

this is nothing new in the MMO world. 

It's new to me. The other MMORPG I play has been down once for patching in the last 3+ years I've been playing. I can only imagine how apologetic they'd be if the game was down for 12 hours.

I'm not complaining. They should do what needs to be done. I'm just amazed at how disparate the patch experience is between the two games. Newfound respect for that other company and how well they handle it.

Posted

If they truly fix server stabilization, then it's really, reeallly worth the time of them extending it for a bit. 

if it means that stabilization would be sorted, then by all means, take even longer lol, take all day for all I care.

My thoughts exactly.

1 person likes this

Posted

78453752.jpg 

I SHOULD NOT LOVE THIS GAME
1 person likes this

Posted

zzz a 12hr maintenance and only costumes they added were maid and some YMCA costume.I was really hoping for a new ninja costume.

Posted

Don't worry u pve players the g-----s I'm sure will still be there when the serves come up

Posted

Posted

ALL these -----als complaining about them not telling us about a last minute extension. 

Go back to WOW your the same dickheads that complain alllll day about dsync and bugs etc. 

THey try to fix it and not just throw it out there still -----ed up you still complain. 

I bet your still gonna cry after saying your lagging only thing that has dsync is your brains shitters!

Take 1 of these and go play wow

images (36).jpg

Posted

considering the size of the patch I assume they are preloading velencia 2 content

Posted

I thought maids were for greeting strangers who enter my house unannounced as they run all over the place.  I didn't know they had their own features.  

Now, if only we could get butlers who can cook meals for you and your visitors.  That would be really awesome.

Posted

I would like to thank them for extending maintenance. they saw an issue and instead of saveing it for the next update they are trying to solve it. ya it sucks that i have to wait more for a game i really like playing but its worth it. 

Posted

and all who speak or believe or even protest this forum will not be more friends

54178.jpg

Posted

Did they fix the issue with the desert fox?  I heard the resistance didn't work.

Posted

add more p2w items like value packs please, for example maids thank you!

OMG please shut up.   The maid is a convenience item For christ's sake.  Maids have a ton of limitations. 

1) they are tied to zones like the rentable chests are and can only be summoned in that zone.

2) they have a max 50 LT of carry weight
3) you must install them into houses in order to be able to use/summon them. 
4) you can't be in combat, can't be riding a horse  and must be idle to summon them. 

There are 2 different types.  Warehouse access and Marketplace access.  That's it. 

PURELY CONVENIENCE. 

Posted

Why don't you keep dates? first is was the 27th of last month, then it was the 2nd of this one.....now its the 3rd.

its always a Wednesday if that is good enough for you lol