• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Event: Warfare Trailer event ... Winners !

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings adventurers,

We are happy to announce the winners of the event "Warfare: Trailer event" today. Below you will find the list of our top 10 choices, we will reach out to all winners asking them for the name of the players they wish to share the price with shortly. :)

Rewards:

• 1st place: 10,000 for the owner + 10*2,000 Pearls to share with 10 players
  • 2-3: 5,000 for the owner + 10*1,000 Pearls to share with 10 players
  • 4-10: 3,000 for the owner + 10*1,000 Pearls to share with 10 players

Winners list:

1. Nataniell
  2. Guts
  3. Ambient
  4. AfroOrk
  5. Hypnotex
  6. Nala33
  7. KyrandisX
  8. Ayalet16
  9. Sciarri
  10. Catch

Congratulations to all of you, we will get in touch soon to schedule the reward distribution. 

We'd like to express our thanks to all of you who participated in this event, we are aware creating such content took a lot of times end effort and, once again, want to thank you for being part of our community. 

If any of you are interested in seeing the details of how the Jury voted:

Z6Nlp49.jpg

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

Congrats all winners, hope you already know my Familyname (Kein) to share the Pearls with :P

Edited by Jojo

Posted

Congratulations to the winners! :)

Posted (edited)

cool 

may I ask why I am on the 5th place on social media ranking when the video was the 2nd most "liked" on YouTube?

@CM_Tytyes

Edited by AfroOrk
2 people like this

Posted

I'm kinda dissapointed..

1)The event duration, got extended (granted for some internal problems with sieges-but the rules also allowed you to youse GVG, duels, and red battlefield footage)... but some us tried our hardest to reach the initial time limit, resulting in not so good video quality or footage. Once you set out the rules, as an event organizer, you should be able to stick to them, or at least consider and reach out for the ones who initially did.

2)Some videos got extra editing like editing the original files that you provided. You need to set better rules or at least enforce them better.. This reflects also in game..

3)Some video where posted after the 10:00 UTC deadline... Even if they were posted on the 20, just by being released after deadline should be reason enough not to take them in consideration. I remember that exactly at the deadline I looked up for the submissions, and during the same day, after the deadline more submissions were posted and they are winners of the contest.. I wont post who, since Its not my intention... but to ask for a better and more FAIR event next time from the organizers.

4)We were supposed to first "vote" for the videos, then we werent..... and all the 10 we were supposed to be in the final, by the CM's deciding winning order.. well there's people who posted its video, on the deadline, with all the rules, and its not here... So again, unfair.

5) meh... who cares LOL!

4 people like this

Posted

I'm kinda dissapointed..

1)The event duration, got extended (granted for some internal problems with sieges-but the rules also allowed you to youse GVG, duels, and red battlefield footage)... but some us tried our hardest to reach the initial time limit, resulting in not so good video quality or footage. Once you set out the rules, as an event organizer, you should be able to stick to them, or at least consider and reach out for the ones who initially did.

2)Some videos got extra editing like editing the original files that you provided. You need to set better rules or at least enforce them better.. This reflects also in game..

3)Some video where posted after the 10:00 UTC deadline... Even if they were posted on the 20, just by being released after deadline should be reason enough not to take them in consideration. I remember that exactly at the deadline I looked up for the submissions, and during the same day, after the deadline more submissions were posted and they are winners of the contest.. I wont post who, since Its not my intention... but to ask for a better and more FAIR event next time from the organizers.

4)We were supposed to first "vote" for the videos, then we werent..... and all the 10 we were supposed to be in the final, by the CM's deciding winning order.. well there's people who posted its video, on the deadline, with all the rules, and its not here... So again, unfair.

5) meh... who cares LOL!

@CM_Tytyes  @CM_Tytyes

Posted

Congratz guys!!!  <3

There were some awesome videos submitted, a fantastic effort.  I really loved some of them!

Posted

Congrats everyone!

Posted

Congrats Nataniell ! 

Posted

WAU ! Amazing... !   Congratulations guys !   ... esp to Neharien-Nataniell  ( SymphonyX officer ) 

Posted (edited)

Thank you ! and congratz to others

Edited by Nataniell

Posted

Please read the rules again. The point was to use the Youtube Likes to make a top 20, and then the CM team would vote from this, since we didn't even have 20 videos the top 20 was already made. So yes, no need to check the likes. This was only for the first part of the voting. 

Now this is an open competition for everyone, the forum is where the rules were posted, and as I'm sure you've seen plenty of event like this before it can be extended, especially in case where some of the feature required to appear in the video aren't available. It would have made no sense to let the event running its original time knowing that node wars were unavailable for so long. 

As explained again, the vote was done through Youtube using the likes to determine a Top 20. There wasn't 20 videos, the top was already made. 

Once again, congratulations to you all. 

2 people like this

Posted

Thanks so much, very appreciative that Damons (Under my forum account) video got picked as #9. Again thanks a lot for putting ours in the top 10, really means a lot to all of us that helped put the trailer together and also congratulations to Nataniell and the others with their absolutely amazing videos x_x

2 people like this

Posted

We're going to gather all participations and go straight to an internal vote then. But I can't promise we'll have picked the winner by Wednesday. As you saw there's a lot of stuff going on at the moment to handle. :) 

Anyway we'll let you guys know, this will go way faster than for the Pirate Fan art event. 

Please read the rules again. The point was to use the Youtube Likes to make a top 20, and then the CM team would vote from this, since we didn't even have 20 videos the top 20 was already made. So yes, no need to check the likes. This was only for the first part of the voting. 

Now this is an open competition for everyone, the forum is where the rules were posted, and as I'm sure you've seen plenty of event like this before it can be extended, especially in case where some of the feature required to appear in the video aren't available. It would have made no sense to let the event running its original time knowing that node wars were unavailable for so long. 

As explained again, the vote was done through Youtube using the likes to determine a Top 20. There wasn't 20 videos, the top was already made. 

Once again, congratulations to you all. 

The issue is not about YouTube voting.. but more of a deadline. Some people posted placeholders.. and then just modified the link of YouTube videos.

By not checking at 10:00 utc exactly, some people were able to post before the deadline.

Also..originally we got 2 weeks to get our footage.. the second week node wars were disabled whoever:

1. We still got one week of node wars. Some people planned accordingly and made their best with the little footage they were able to obtain.
  2. There were GVG, duels, and other aspects of the game. Node wars was just ONE game mechanic, from all the ones listed. In fact the video winner (kuddos to him) showed other aspects like the desert , camels, pets and even skills, this shows creativity which was the theme of the event. The whole excuse but "node wars is was not available" for me at least, its another way to say "we didnt got enough participants, so we are just waiting for more". Which its unfair for the ones who made their best to meet the original deadline. You are punishing people who originally got excited about this event.
  3. People who planned accordingly and did their best, got two weeks.. others got one month. While yes.. I have seen plenty of events that get their schedule extended or modified.. the judges reach out to the people who meet the original deadline or take in their internal voting and into consideration.. that some people got half the time. You dont judge on the same panel, videos with one week of footage, and others with 1 month... its unfair.

Please CM, dont be mad at me nor the post, this is only as a feedback.. and to share my point of view as a participant. While I do hope, this helps the planning of future events,  It would be nice to see some statement for this, or at least acknowledge those who worked hard to meet the original deadline. But then again, I dont hold my hopes high...sigh

Thank you so much for answering.

@CM_Tytyes  @CM_Tytyes

1 person likes this

Posted

We're always trying out best to provide entertaining event and are learning from our mistakes, like hopefully everyone. ^^

No matter the video nor its quality you all did a remarkable job to spend so much time and effort on every creation and we thank you for that. Now the participation weren't done in 1 go, the extended deadline also gave more time for player to polish the video they had already posted. Everyone had 1 month of footage. It was still possible to simply edit the "one week of footage" one and add even more to it, or simply recreate it from scratch. :) 

Posted

Guts - bridge scene was awesome...

1 person likes this

Posted

gz to the winners

Posted (edited)

Gratz all. I must say they are all great but I found the first two the best as well for the way they used and selected  the music kept me glued.

When the music started for Nataniell's the music made me expect to see Danny in the fight and her Dragons sailing in to join the fight so for fun I guess a blond and the dragon the game has would have to do. I loved the skill jump where the green color sailed with her. You added so much in so short a time including people sneaking up to catch horses and elephants. I would have added several people riding toward a spot and all the riders being thrown like we are thrown learning new skills, dust and a Tamer riding her Heilang as the dust cleared. Some wars are with our personal ponies, lol..

Guts starting music score had me longing to see Lawrence of Arabia again., That first dual with him throwing her around needed some Tango music and a kiss at the end, lol

Edited by Pep_Pur
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Congrats to everyone. I only placed 9th but I was happy with my entry. Guess I need to work on them editing skills ^^ I think we had enough time to get footage and work it. I mean I posted my video well before the deadline and it had footage of everything (even the wagon chase for gold). So I do not think the parameters of the event were flawed.

Not sure about the voting column ''social media'' or how it was worked out, because it couldn't have been about likes or comments cause there I placed 9th overall, yet the views, likes, comments on Facebook and shares and likes on the forum were more/better than at least 5 of the videos that placed above mine in that specific column. So not quite sure where that comes from. but shout out to @CM_Praballo for carrying my ass into the top 10 with the 4th place vote 9_9

Again, congrats to everyone who took part in the event and thank you to everyone who supported all the creators by either liking, subscribing or commenting nice things. I means a lot to us creators, I am sure I am not only speaking for myself there. See you in the next media event! 

regards

Seirenaga

Edited by dam0n

Posted

Congratulation to the winners. Your videos were all interesting.