• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Demystifying the Valks Cry and Valks Advice

16 posts in this topic

Posted

First of you cannot buy Valks Cry or Valks Advice in the Cash shop with pearls ...

People saying that on these forums has been pissing me of for so long now 

Here are screenshots from the Korean cash shop i took 5 minutes ago :

https://gyazo.com/24dcd90b46c71c98d209f8134a26c26e

https://gyazo.com/216e80d2011b009071a35afdcf61d725

https://gyazo.com/e3b8417c6ec5a3a751a6016141d5c625

https://gyazo.com/af16b5d00c332bcc9331bdcff7047fb0

https://gyazo.com/2ba2bacfd7bbfd604fa652675be1b730

https://gyazo.com/6dee1c9648ddbe0ffb2ab987b2dc0f07

https://gyazo.com/32389eaac655f9428781a36803936278

Second off how are these obtained then and how do they work exactly  ? 

Well let me explain : 

Shout of Valks / Valks Cry : 

90fccab29ac33040abf04d4fdaa64b51.thumb.p

Can be used up to 10 times and is an extra "pile" of stacks, you can use ONLY 10 at a time these work like 1 normal failstack each so you can only have 10 more than you could normally

How do you obtain these : Events, and the 1400 pearl box (biggest in KR) gives you 12 i repeat 12 of them which is effectively 12 failstacks which is not even that strong.

Valks advice : 

These are a little bit different, they reach from +15 to +40 and grant failstacks according to that number

3542b71e119c3566138bf03cd722b482.thumb.p

You CAN ONLY USE ONE they cant be stacked and you have to have 0 failstacks to be used. You also CANT BUY THESE directly as you can see in my screenshots above.

How to obtain these : Events, and they can be extracted from costume parts making them really -----ing expensive if you really want them AND THE MAXIMUM YOU CAN EXTRACT is +25 from armor part of the chest piece : 

NOTE : I know that the costume says call to Augsburg, This is a mistranslation as it is my guild leader doing the patch and he is not that good in english

658ae6e7cf534575e81b1bafe44aa52b.thumb.p

I hope you -----ing idiots can shut up about these items now and stop wanting to be able to buy them CAUSE YOU CANT EVEN IN KOREA AND THE ITEM IS SHIT ASWELL

2 people like this

Posted

Valks are very useful and you get them by buying pearls in KR.

Just cause you can't buy them WITH the pearls doesn't mean you can't buy them by paying $

I mean seriously? Does it have to be written out for you in a diagram? 

2 people like this

Posted

Valks are very useful and you get them by buying pearls in KR.

Just cause you can't buy them WITH the pearls doesn't mean you can't buy them by paying $

I mean seriously? Does it have to be written out for you in a diagram? 

Tell me HOW THE ----- ARE 10 FS more going to help you ? :P Also 1400 Pearls is 85$ that means you are litteraly paying 7 bucks for one extra stack and those can only be applied up to +10 and believe me when going for Legendary or as in EU TET 10 extra stacks wont help you ... Also the main point of this post is to get accross that people should stop posting misinformed bullshit.

Posted

Tell me HOW THE ----- ARE 10 FS more going to help you ? :P Also 1400 Pearls is 85$ that means you are litteraly paying 7 bucks for one extra stack and those can only be applied up to +10 and believe me when going for Legendary or as in EU TET 10 extra stacks wont help you ... Also the main point of this post is to get accross that people should stop posting misinformed bullshit.

It doesn't matter how much, fact is you pay you get them...

10 FS matter a lot going for even a TRI at 45 stacks is a huge difference than going for one at 35, cut the BS.

If they meant nothing they wouldn't exist.

Posted

It doesn't matter how much, fact is you pay you get them...

10 FS matter a lot going for even a TRI at 45 stacks is a huge difference than going for one at 35, cut the BS.

If they meant nothing they wouldn't exist.

You dont -----ing understand do you ? getting -----ing 45 failstacks is not hard if you do it right just because you spend 90% of your time on the forums instead of actually playing the game that does not automatically mean you know how this game works, im fully able to maintain 2 accounts with good gear (one on KR and one on EU, Alustin) getting TRI is not hard it just takes time, if you are frustrated cause it did not succeed for you at 35 stacks boohooo i feel so bad now ...

1 person likes this

Posted

You dont -----ing understand do you ? getting -----ing 45 failstacks is not hard if you do it right just because you spend 90% of your time on the forums instead of actually playing the game that does not automatically mean you know how this game works, im fully able to maintain 2 accounts with good gear (one on KR and one on EU, Alustin) getting TRI is not hard it just takes time, if you are frustrated cause it did not succeed for you at 35 stacks boohooo i feel so bad now ...

lol guarantee I have better gear than you kid calm down

I never said anything was hard, I just said its helpful, which it is.

Posted

lol guarantee I have better gear than you kid calm down

I never said anything was hard, I just said its helpful, which it is.

10 failstacks are a joke ... the item that should bug you if you think its so op to have a couple failstacks more is advice of valks

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

10 failstacks are a joke ... the item that should bug you if you think its so op to have a couple failstacks more is advice of valks

ok

Posted

10 fail stacks on a 60 stack is over 50million silver easy.

Posted

10 stacks is basically nothing in terms of decreasing the average # of tries to succeed past +15.  $85 for an advantage that's essentially negligible?  

Soooo P2W 9_9

1 person likes this

Posted

10 stacks is basically nothing in terms of decreasing the average # of tries to succeed past +15.  $85 for an advantage that's essentially negligible?  

Soooo P2W 9_9

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

First of you cannot buy Valks Cry or Valks Advice in the Cash shop with pearls ...

Can be used up to 10 times and is an extra "pile" of stacks, you can use ONLY 10 at a time these work like 1 normal failstack each so you can only have 10 more than you could normally

How do you obtain these : Events, and the 1400 pearl box (biggest in KR) gives you 12 i repeat 12 of them which is effectively 12 failstacks which is not even that strong.

You CAN ONLY USE ONE they cant be stacked and you have to have 0 failstacks to be used. You also CANT BUY THESE directly as you can see in my screenshots above.

How to obtain these : Events, and they can be extracted from costume parts making them really -----ing expensive if you really want them AND THE MAXIMUM YOU CAN EXTRACT is +25 from armor part of the chest piece : 

I hope you -----ing idiots can shut up about these items now and stop wanting to be able to buy them CAUSE YOU CANT EVEN IN KOREA AND THE ITEM IS SHIT ASWELL

Tell me more how paying for a costume and then extract that for fs isn't fs bought for cash :)
In NA/EU 14 euro = 1400 pearls on average. So not that much. Heck, let's say 20 euro/usd since 10 euro/usd is the cheapest, for 1000 pearls and next is 20 euro/usd for 2000.

Posted

Ewww we got some high level necro thread here.

But nevermind this bs.

And fyi: BDO = P2W.

Let the salt war begin now.

Posted

Now this is funny

NOTE : I know that the costume says call to Augsburg, This is a mistranslation as it is my guild leader doing the patch and he is not that good in english

Finally some confirmation why these mistranslations are that often and all over the place.

Posted

Ewww we got some high level necro thread here.

But nevermind this bs.

And fyi: BDO = P2W.

Let the salt war begin now.

Play to win is so bad..This is a ded geam for sure. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0