• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What would you like to know about the Korean version ?

101 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey i figured that im getting tired of answering the same questions on the forums all over again.

Just ask your questsions below and ill provide answers according to my knowledge of the Korean version, if i dont know the answer im gonna ask my guildmates on KR to help me ot a little.

Once this thread is no longer active im gonna condense it into a FAQ.

Best Reguards 

hakklo

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

This seems related to the thread that I made 2-3 days ago asking what NA changed from the original server (KR) ( If you mean what KR have that NA doesn't(game/feature wise)). If that what you meant by that. If this isn't what you meant and isn't related in any way ignore the following. It could be helpful for those wanting to know what it will be like moving to NA from KR(Actual NA players who still play in the KR server) and for those who want to know what the original server have that was removed/changed/altered by NA developers. You could start with the basic that you know and I got a few more ideas--some helpful, some not as helpful-- but I don't wanna get into detail since I'm not sure if you mean game/feature wise or culture wise( Pretty much what KR people do, events, future updates, etc) or both. Good luck.

Edited by Onii-sama

Posted

This seems related to the thread that I made 2-3 days ago asking what NA changed from the original server (KR) ( If you mean what KR have that NA doesn't(game/feature wise)). If that what you meant by that. If this isn't what you meant and isn't related in any way ignore the following. It could be helpful for those wanting to know what it will be like moving to NA from KR(Actual NA players who still play in the KR server) and for those who want to know what the original server have that was removed/changed/altered by NA developers. You could start with the basic that you know and I got a few more ideas--some helpful, some not as helpful-- but I don't wanna get into detail since I'm not sure if you mean game/feature wise or culture wise( Pretty much what KR people do, events, future updates, etc) or both. Good luck.

have not read your thread, i did a thread like this couple of months ago just thought id revive it :D

Posted

how much do dyes cost?

put it in tier like 

common = orange

mid = violet/purp

high = black

or something like that

Posted

have not read your thread, i did a thread like this couple of months ago just thought id revive it :D

Ah I see. Then, I guess you mean both ways. Anyhow, I'll keep idea to myself since its better to let people ask. I don't know much about KR version, but I do know about JP ver(Not everything, I'm not japanese). but that'd be off-topic. Either way +1, It'll help some people a lot.

Posted (edited)

how much do dyes cost?

put it in tier like 

common = orange

mid = violet/purp

high = black

or something like that

hmm i dont really know what you mean by tiers but i screenshotted the marketplace : 

https://gyazo.com/ba3842a633a8c33b783fbf1009929800

https://gyazo.com/94f0dc36631a445878382d65be9f2948

https://gyazo.com/ddd801136260cd9d5dceea6e2821a797

https://gyazo.com/0c42dbfe3351bd612466beb647680d20

https://gyazo.com/0926eb3cd16e34d37033ff1c545304da

Edited by hakklo
1 person likes this

Posted

Go to weapons category on the market in kr put the order from highest gear to lowest id love to see whats the price on tri and tet stuff over there.thank you sorry if its too much to ask

Posted

Go to weapons category on the market in kr put the order from highest gear to lowest id love to see whats the price on tri and tet stuff over there.thank you sorry if its too much to ask

I'd like to see this as well, sorted from highest price to lowest. :) Same thing for the accessory section. Perhaps a final screenshot of the most expensive (sorted highest to lowest via price) accessories ever sold on KR (i.e. currently sold out), but currently out of stock?

Cheers if you do end up getting these screenshots! 

Posted

I'd like to see this as well, sorted from highest price to lowest. :) Same thing for the accessory section. Perhaps a final screenshot of the most expensive (sorted highest to lowest via price) accessories ever sold on KR (i.e. currently sold out), but currently out of stock?

Cheers if you do end up getting these screenshots! 

sure there you go

bedc7d4b906e1004ae1da0ca9b803f8f.thumb.pb612a95c29258c246b532a8f08340993.thumb.pc56a4d820f166f3c83c9ac2d77997cbc.thumb.pc509041bbb9ca7cfa842454068744ec7.thumb.pa3dea4806783ede6869fc572e58b0632.thumb.pe4d057397a7f3ae6052308557312da5d.thumb.p6acbb0e9911201058e15dd18050e10bd.thumb.pc1a90b104022b5e631ed5a954e54fe80.thumb.p0ccf4a6bebf5ec980a76933ba01e59de.thumb.pd32ed7a8cda87157254801731929795c.thumb.p

4 people like this

Posted

Has PA confirmed Kzarka AP buff over Liverto on KR?

1 person likes this

Posted

sure there you go

Thank you very much. 

Posted

Has PA confirmed Kzarka AP buff over Liverto on KR?

According to my guild leader they are thinking about buffing it but for now this is all the info i can give you, gonna ask them at gamescom though, if someone from PA is there

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=3584&l=16353

2 people like this

Posted

Hey i figured that im getting tired of answering the same questions on the forums all over again.

Just ask your questsions below and ill provide answers according to my knowledge of the Korean version, if i dont know the answer im gonna ask my guildmates on KR to help me ot a little.

Once this thread is no longer active im gonna condense it into a FAQ.

Best Reguards 

hakklo

The game client better optimized than the EU/NA clients? (Ex. better use of multi core/card systems.)

Posted (edited)

OMG thanks so mucch

Edited by LinaCrysta

Posted (edited)

The game client better optimized than the EU/NA clients? (Ex. better use of multi core/card systems.)

from my perspective yes, but i have never had issues with the EU / NA client either. I get the same performance though with EU running of my ssd and KR running of a normal hdd, i swapped that once and EU had far worse performance.

TL;DR

it is better optimized yes, cant tell in which department though

OMG thats so mucch

you have to take into account that you can make silver in KR by grinding almost 3 times as fast as in EU / NA cause your killspeed is so much higher due to awakenings.

30 mil an hour at sosan is no problem for a berserker, warrior or ranger

EDIT : with a decent node lvl of course

Edited by hakklo

Posted

Yet, here we are on the western with no awakenings gg

the awakening econolypse, the end of silver as we know it.

Posted

What are the stats of the new Coral belts and materials to craft them?

Posted

the awakening econolypse, the end of silver as we know it.

not really no, its not that bad

one thing that i love about KR that Eu is missing is that the progression feels fair you get just the right amount of xp just the right amout of silver etc. It just works they just -----ed that up in EU

What are the stats of the new Coral belts and materials to craft them?

I dont know about the materials, sorry but here are the 3 belts

0de146e47ed249a2cc87f59102d56d68.thumb.p56fdb613d864c3bed41901c82cbbcc23.thumb.p5cb4bcbafe772caa981e3f94f6d7691d.thumb.p

Posted

According to my guild leader they are thinking about buffing it but for now this is all the info i can give you, gonna ask them at gamescom though, if someone from PA is there

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=3584&l=16353

All sounds like speculation to me if PA haven't confirmed anything.

The test results for damage and accuracy are so ridiculously minor right now, even to the point you could argue identical.

It feels more sensible to sell my Kzarka and use my Liverto.

Posted

The test results for damage and accuracy are so ridiculously minor right now, even to the point you could argue identical.

you should do that, then the day after it sells they'll buff it.

Posted

tbh i would not sell it, most ppl on KR only use Kzarka cause it is objectively better than liverto if only by a small margin, but there are enough kzarkas on marketplace to play that way BUT i would keep it non upgraded if you not already have it upped, and save myself some silver for my awakening weapon to upgrade 

Posted

I have a question regarding Warriors. How are they compared to other classes now that almost everyone have an avekening weapos.

PVE and PVP (PVP mainly solo combat).

Posted

I have a question regarding Warriors. How are they compared to other classes now that almost everyone have an avekening weapos.

PVE and PVP (PVP mainly solo combat).

as i play warrior myself i can answer that question : warrior awakening is regarded the best out of all of them because it has insane dmg, a block, decent mobility, good cc, nice debuffs

PvP tactic in duel : hide behind your block until you have 100% and onehit your opponent

or jump at them with Flow:Dead sunder and finish them off with Sunder grave, this combo kills anything with 250 dp or less

Posted

Block till 100% till oneshot? flow then grave 1 killswitch coombo? ;.; rip