• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why?!?

61 posts in this topic

Posted

tumblr_mwltvp1C4z1t0i9qbo1_400.gif

But really I don't care, only flag on people I don't like or are grinding in or near me. Or if I'm really bored I go to the dig spot and declare war on 4-5 guilds and then decree in channel chat that they are not allowed to dig in our desert. If you aren't worth the time and effort required to kill, I.E, If I flag up and you die in one attack, then you can expect me not to waste karma on you the next time. I may poke you with my horse though, just to move you away. :|

Outta likes.  especially loved the part I bolded.

Posted (edited)

Not really following you...
If that's something a CM said I would say you're likely overestimating how much power a CM actually has.

Or maybe they gave us false ideas about how much power they actually have? Yes, a CM said exactly that. I will dig out the thread when I have more time later.

Gurl, just go do the damn quest and get back to fishing. It shouldn't even bother you that much unless you fish actively in which case, um... Yeah I don't even know what to say to people who fish actively, it's like you downloaded BDO just to play the mini-games. Go AFK, that's what fishing is good for! :D

But that is not my point. Why do I even have to bother with useless pointless quest that means exactly nothing bugging me? You dont find that at least sloppy for a game that brags to be something oh so special?

Oh and just to clarify. That *was* afk fishing, I just brought the game up to check if the bag is full.

No, because then the quest would have an actual purpose, which is to allow people who don't want to PvP on a specific character to stay below level 45. That is the purpose of the quest in KR, where PvP unlocks at level 50.

Right now, all the quest does is annoy the player every time they earn XP once they hit level 49. And that's not just when fishing. When you are selling to the trader or picking vegetables or whatever.

Somebody who gets it finally..... I almost lost my faith in human gamer race.

Edited by Kat

Posted (edited)

Or maybe they gave us false ideas about how much power they actually have? Yes, a CM said exactly that. I will dig out the thread when I have more time later.

Little of both.

It's not uncommon for people new to a corporation to overestimate their ability to make things happen.

You can dig it up if you feel inclined to, but I doubt it's really going to change a lot on that front.
*edit*

Hey how come I don't get props for getting it?

Edited by bakimono

Posted

YepLOWu.jpg

Why? Why exactly do I have to do that retarded, pointless mockery of a quest on my fishing alt?? Why do I have to go out of my way transferring gear and moving her out of Velia just not to get annoyed with your "you have to complete...." notices??? What exactly is the point of that quest? 

None expects you to do anything about opt out level anymore, you have been lying and pulling our legs long enough for all who cared to stop playing, so kindly remove the pointless requirement to level up, thank you.

You don't have to do anything.

Posted

Little of both.
It's not uncommon for people new to a corporation to overestimate their ability to make things happen.

You can dig it up if you feel inclined to, but I doubt it's really going to change a lot on that front.

It is not going to change anything. Just like anything we say is not going to change anything /shrug. I have the right to point out something sloppy and ridiculous though.

Posted

It is not going to change anything. Just like anything we say is not going to change anything /shrug. I have the right to point out something sloppy and ridiculous though.

I never gave you flak for it.

I agree with you even if I don't care as much about it.

I've been a long time proponent of level cap and pvp level parity despite it not really being a concern of mine.

1 person likes this

Posted

I never gave you flak for it.
I agree with you even if I don't care as much about it.

I've been a long time proponent of level cap and pvp level parity despite it not really being a concern of mine.

I know :) 

You are one of the rare people here I respect even though we didnt agree on everything. 

Posted

Pffffffffffffft everyone knows why it's still there

laziness

if it bugs her so much she can put her big kid britches on and take the 5 silly minutes to do that yawn fest of a quest

Oh hey it's that person that has some crazy online grudge againt someone on the forums (Kat) whom they have never met.

HI crazy person.

1 person likes this

Posted

Because IN KR the level for PvP is 50. The quest being there is to prevent PvE alts and players from reaching 50 unintentionally. The quest level requirement should be dropped to 45 for our version in order to retain its usefulness, however.

Posted

But that is not my point. Why do I even have to bother with useless pointless quest that means exactly nothing bugging me? You dont find that at least sloppy for a game that brags to be something oh so special?

Because Pearl Abyss says so, and because they're lazy and aren't going to change it. So hah. 

Jack-Nicholson.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0