• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New player =^.^=

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey everyone my name is Sola and I'm brand spanking new to BDO wanting to meet other players that I can play and hang out with. looking to have some fun and kick some ass as well as role play. currently I'm on orwen and celephon 2. At least I think that I am on there @.@ either way. the family name is acovial and the user name is Thealin. well I hope to find others that can show me some of the ropes, currently i am playing a Valkyrie that is level 16-18. 

besides that I am really enjoying this game just wanting to learn what the actual hell that I am going to do.

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome o/. Gl, have fun, and probably best to join a guild asap!

Posted

thank you. it probably will be a good idea just need to figure out what one I should join ^.^ 

Posted (edited)

Welcome to the wonderful world of Arbodea... Wait, that's for another game!

Really, Welcome to this beautiful world that Black Desert is! I do wish and hope you have as much fun as I do in every aspect this game has to provide for all of us, the Players.

I don't play in the servers you do, otherwise, I'd gladly love to be part of your journey in this gorgeous game! It is wise to join a guild with an adequate number of players, as you will require assistance to understand many things, or save yourself plenty of time while playing thanks to the advice/guidance from your fellow guild members, so be on the lookout in chat for guilds :D

My personal advice will be, do not rush nor put yourself in the pressure to obtain the latest and greatest currently available, enjoy the game at your own pace and time, there're no downsides for taking your time to understand the things you do and how it all works in this marvelous land. 

If I may add, you have such a peculiar Nickname in-game (Thealin). It is splendid to pronounce :)

Have a wonderful journey!

Cheerios ~♥  

Edited by FayeAldridge
Misspelling
1 person likes this

Posted

Hey everyone my name is Sola and I'm brand spanking new to BDO wanting to meet other players that I can play and hang out with. looking to have some fun and kick some ass as well as role play. currently I'm on orwen and celephon 2. At least I think that I am on there @.@ either way. the family name is acovial and the user name is Thealin. well I hope to find others that can show me some of the ropes, currently i am playing a Valkyrie that is level 16-18. 

besides that I am really enjoying this game just wanting to learn what the actual hell that I am going to do.

Do yourself a favor and leave now.

This game isn't worth the time anymore.

1 person likes this

Posted

Elaborate on why you dont feel its worth the time. Myself and my girlfriend play all the time and love it.

Posted

have you not noticed all the drama?

Posted

Welcome.

There isn't much role-playing that involves interacting with other players in this game (from my experience), but there's a lot to do. As Faye states, enjoy the game at your own pace, and don't make the mistake of rushing progression. ^_^

Posted

There's a lot of RP in Orwen Calph 02. RP doesn't end that often as I see RPers everywhere in Heidel.

Posted

Please let us all stay on topic, @Sola_Alcovial The game is a wonderful place to play, lately there has been a massive discussion and lots of arguments regarding an upcoming update.

Do not hesitate in leave because of it, I am sure you will enjoy this game a lot, just as many people already do.

Cheerios ~♥

Posted

people like you ruin this game.

Posted

When they add paws and kitty ears into the cash shop, me and catgrill are gonna RP

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Don't listen to this plonker.  Theres been a big furor about the game going P2W and this guys on the 'Ima leavin this here game cos Ima stick it to da man for not listening to the players yo yo rise up ma peoples' side of the fence.  I

Note he's on the forums however so obviously still peeping around the door to see if people are having a good time without him.

Edited by Siahn

Posted

Shut up.

Posted

this guy has the right idea 

Posted

this guy has the right idea 

your pic is cancer

Posted

your pic is cancer

your mom 

Posted

your mom 

Fix your f*cking avatar.

Posted

Fix your f*cking avatar.

----- off big boss. It's not breaking any rules.

Posted

biggu bosu reported you to the CIA.

Posted

It can provoke seizures if people are prone to epileptic, please remove that avatar.

Posted

Hey Sola! =) Welcome to Black Desert Online! My name is GM Caramel...if it isn't obvious enough already...I am a Customer Support GM for BDO. If you have any questions or concerns you can always PM me! I hope you continue enjoying the game and make many new friends throughout your adventure with us. ^_^

1 person likes this

Posted

It can provoke seizures if people are prone to epileptic, please remove that avatar.

biggu bosu reported you to the CIA.

your pic is cancer

Shut up.

Triggered. So badly.

Posted

Welcome to BDO!

Posted

It would be better to say why it's not worth the time so that people can judge for themselves. As far as I can tell the changes so far have only been good for me and many other players, and the announcement of future content is very exciting. Like Pegasi and Unicorns as T9 mounts. And there are rumors of PvE cooperative (party) dungeons which would really strengthen the PvE side of the game.