• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - August 3rd

674 posts in this topic

Posted

This, and also, Valencia is meant for Awakenings. You know what we don't have? Awakenings. lol

Sausans / Pirates will be the best places for exp (pirates more than sausans, b/c of competition unless you play at like 3 or 4am during the week), until Awakening, unless they do some changes

This exp situation is just like chimera OP money situation; as in: 
- Chimeras (lvl 40ish) was best money so there were lvl 55+ farming there, this making it frustrating for lvl 40's
- Sausans (53-55/56ish) / Pirates (55 - 58/59 probably) is the best EXP, so there are high levels grinding in areas meant for 3-4 levels below them

It won't end until Valencia either has best money and/or best exp

Right that is why the money you get from mobs all over the game needs to be nerfed. No Lifer's spend hours with " their rotation" what a stupid term (idiots) then kill people coming in to try to do quests.

"Please note these costumes can be crafted after acquiring a level 2 Costume Mill House.
These costumes may be equipped in the same inventory slot as pearl costumes after using a costume exchange coupon."

This is fine and dandy...but WHERE THE HELL ARE THE COSTUME EXCHANGE COUPONS!!!!

Its not getting put into game already confirmed.

Posted

i am just hoping they don't take to long in adding the ninja acher guard and cokro stuff since that's the only pearl  costume i actually want combo the  cokro hood with  acher guard armor and yes i know it has nothing to do with the current  patch notes was what i was hoping to see thou

Posted

you're

If you think a maid is P2W your about as smart as your comment above. You don't "Deinstall" you "Uninstall". Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. 

Posted (edited)

Right that is why the money you get from mobs all over the game needs to be nerfed. No Lifer's spend hours with " their rotation" what a stupid term (idiots) then kill people coming in to try to do quests.

How would nerfing silver from mobs fix the situation? That will make it bad for everyone, nothing changes because it'll still be the same for everyone. People will still grind because grinding is the most profitable way to make silver in the game. Plus, you don't know if people are farming silver or exp, now that chimeras is nerfed, everything was back to the way it was, now Sausans is probably the most silver since the rings from Pirates tanked in price

They just need to buff exp and/or silver somewhere other than pirates/sausans, so we can have some variety and not go insane

Edited by Jaluvshuskies

Posted (edited)

Only a limited number of people can farm these areas.

That limited number of people are not farming those areas.

Why? Because the drop rates for the trash items are too low vs the time it takes to kill these mobs and mob density.

Just to clarify, I am not talking about rare item drops like Basilisks and Crescent Accessories. I am talking about vendor items for silver and base exp per kill/mob density. The drop rates on those accessories should remain low while the lower tier (cheaper) accessories should start improving.

I was not addressing it as a "me" issue.  I know where to grind if I choose to do so and how to set up for higher drops, I am talking about the majority of high level players that are preferring to go to lower level areas to grind because it is more beneficial in terms of skill points, currency, ease of use period.  There needs to be more of an incentive for those  higher level players to move to Valencia and right now there isn't.

other than Chimeras, which was adjusted, then where? I can speak for UNO server: most high level players are not at Sausans -- they are at Pirates. this is not a place someone below  +16 can really farm effectively. on occasion it's worth duoing Sausens for the turn ins, but for EXP Pirates or fogans are better, and fogans has the benefit of having a wide and densely populated target area that could easily field a dozen parties. That's decent. Another reason why people actuially don't farm Fogans? the nearst town is Valencia, which can take about 7 minutes by camel. This will change when pt2 comes out, and you can travel to a closer town for the south-east grinding spots.

My thoughts are that they will make them more lucrative as more of the player base can actively participate there - -even as they still are very lucrative, however. the Pil a fe scrolls, the black crystals, and the legendary drops are all worth it, and worth the node investment.

Edited by Drophilus-Metanoia

Posted

well this looks like a complete waste of money http://bddatabase.net/us/item/17555/ like if you really need 33% reduced cost on weapon and armor repairs you gotta be broke as -----kkkkkkkkkkkkkk like i dont see the point of this .-.

Posted

There's still no update on Value Pack... :( 

Posted

wow server NA still down lol

Posted (edited)

wow server NA still down lol

Because it is still supposed to be down for another 47 minutes.

Edited by Verna
1 person likes this

Posted

How would nerfing silver from mobs fix the situation? That will make it bad for everyone, nothing changes because it'll still be the same for everyone. People will still grind because grinding is the most profitable way to make silver in the game. Plus, you don't know if people are farming silver or exp, now that chimeras is nerfed, everything was back to the way it was, now Sausans is probably the most silver since the rings from Pirates tanked in price

I agree, can't nerf Pirates or other drops because that's how people who are just hitting 55 are going to catch up.  Chimeras is a special issue because it was screwing lower level players who were right around 45 and so killable but clearly couldn't defend themselves.  Players on my server are slowly moving into Valencia as they get their node levels up and learn their 'Rotations'.  I started pretty much exclusively grinding Valencia at all Pri because for various reasons I just thought it was better - mostly more fun.  Valencia does not require 190Ap, I was dealing with more like 130 at that time and i could still kill things without dying.  Learning your rotation is also a huge part of it, Valencia areas were slow exp for me until I picked the node I like the most and found a rotation that was most efficient and rewarding for me and then as you get better and better at that the money and exp increase correspondingly.  Sausans is really only useful now past 57 if you're soloing and that lets groups of 55s come in and push that guy out, those guys with lvl 12 sausans nodes are hoiding on but most of the rest are moving on too from what I have seen.  I think it'll probably resolve itself in a few weeks.  Just like pre nerf pirates were new and fun and not nearly as efficient as Sausans, but my grinding buddies and I kept doing them and eventually - still pre nerf - we got good at the rotation and then it was efficient and fun at the same time.

Posted

good catch Verna i want you on my team, 

Posted (edited)

They just need to buff exp and/or silver somewhere other than pirates/sausans, so we can have some variety and not go insane

I am usually listed at top 15 or so wealthiest on my server at all hours of the day I have never had to grind an area nor have I needed to kill anyone for a "rotation" lol If you play all aspects of this game you will make tons of money without grieving others to do so. Albeit Im a bit slower on progression(because I am not hard core caring about it) I am not hurting for money. If they nerf money then maybe people will figure out there are other aspects of the game besides spending all day/night grinding like they are playing Diablo instead.

Also XP isnt why they are grinding usually its for money only. If its XP they will group with you, if its for money they will try to kill you or you have to pvp just to get some quest updates, they want the money they make all to themselves.

Edited by Tabri

Posted

I have posted this several times in the forums lets hope they fix it.

Me too. I'd like to see it fixed before my free value pack expires.

Posted (edited)

$30 to install game P2W confirmed

Edited by filler

Posted

Max %bonus from pets its 9% period, tired of seeing all the people claiming its 12%.

And to every single whiny little beatch on the anti p2w train, go get a frigging job, too young to work? go mow some lawns or do some extra chores for your parents for some dinero and get the value pack yourself. Its Cheap AF and easily affordable for every single person playing the game, try not buying pokecoins for a couple days or go without your fufoo starbucks coffee and you'll have plenty.......

Posted

Max %bonus from pets its 9% period, tired of seeing all the people claiming its 12%.

And to every single whiny little beatch on the anti p2w train, go get a frigging job, too young to work? go mow some lawns or do some extra chores for your parents for some dinero and get the value pack yourself. Its Cheap AF and easily affordable for every single person playing the game, try not buying pokecoins for a couple days or go without your fufoo starbucks coffee and you'll have plenty.......

Bro, you can have 4 pets out at a time, with 3% each. That = 12% not 9%. Just saying.

Posted

can't you have four pets out?

Posted

Do you know this for sure?  I was in on that exp thing earlier in the thread, but with the 4th pet out now I don't get why it wouldn't be 12 if u have 4 pets x3% combat exp?

Posted

can't you have four pets out?

He's too busy ranting about people saying 9% that he can't be bothered to read the past patch notes informing him that 4 pets are allowed out.

Posted

Three cheers to this. Nice. *applauds* I've always thought it was funny when girls dress up, and dress "for attention", then get mad at guys for giving them attention. "If you don't want someone to stare... why can I see your ass?" xD

They dress to attract the attention of those they find attractive, not to become public property where everyone feels they have the right to comment, stare or touch.

Posted

Do you know this for sure?  I was in on that exp thing earlier in the thread, but with the 4th pet out now I don't get why it wouldn't be 12 if u have 4 pets x3% combat exp?

It's 12% i've tested on a fresh alt with 4 pets out.

Posted

He's too busy ranting about people saying 9% that he can't be bothered to read the past patch notes informing him that 4 pets are allowed out.

Lol, running around the game taking screen shots of everyone 'hacking' with more than 3 pets out.

Posted

honestly I hadn't read anyone's statements on the pet xp just figured each pet max was 3 and u can have 4 pets. if their something that makes the 4th pet not needed i wanna know

Posted

If you think maid is p2w, you're inebriated and need to go home.

Posted

So many silly complaints. Why does nobody notice or care that Valencia sieges are already starting this Sunday? or are servers other than UNO having a shortage of nodes to go around?

Know why uno has a shortage of nodes ?

All the super duper l33t PvP guilds are on other servers and they have such high turnover and people quitting because nobody wants to deal with no life 16 yr olds chain killing them every day every minute on those servers....

Yet another valid point in why OW-PvP ruins population bases. Little kids and trolls just are not fun to deal with every damn day.

Uno is probably the best server right now in terms of population and quality of life & people.