• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - August 3rd

674 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

87XSXJg.png

• Some of repeated housing items no longer give extra points.

1. You should update the in game description of those items.
2. You should have posted the list of items.
3. You should make some compensation for people with high amounts of those items. (specially for jukeboxes and paintings)

@CM_Aethon

Edited by JohnLocke

Posted

Two questions:

People are keep saying Chimera loot is nerfed in this thread. Yet I cannot see the patch note about it?

Jeron at the Castle does not have the quest, or sells a costume. What's up with that?

Posted (edited)

So who knows what the new quest costumes look like?

Edited by Ironjaw

Posted

more costumes in-game is great but still no costume exchange coupon? like??? 

yeah these things are pretty but they have literally no use until we can start wearing them without having to trade out our actual armor. 

Two questions:

People are keep saying Chimera loot is nerfed in this thread. Yet I cannot see the patch note about it?

Jeron at the Castle does not have the quest, or sells a costume. What's up with that?

"The number of junk items dropped at Marni’s Laboratory has been adjusted." - that is the chimera node 

Posted

I see they mention new hunting quests in the Calpheon. Anyone know where more information is listed on that?

Looking for info on this also.

Posted

Me too. I'd like to see it fixed before my free value pack expires.

They didnt fix this I just tested it. Horse barding is still losing its dye color when on a horse attached to the wagon. :(

Posted

Thanks for the update....There are going to be a lot of players that are going to be irked because of the housing changes.  TBH, I think it does level the playing field for other players that want to get into the investment banking mini-game.

Thanks again for the information and the updates!!

Cheers!

Posted

fix tamer dog attack please and ty also nerf op sorc ty

Posted

but still no fix on service that drop CenturyLink

Posted (edited)

f6344tD.png

•  
  • Shuriken have been renamed as Kunai, and Ninja star have been renamed Shuriken.
  •  

@hakklo we did it!

Edited by Zev
1 person likes this

Posted

Do the Marine outfits have unique idles?

Posted

@hakklo we did it!

YESSS ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

ZOMG the P2ERP update

Posted

I think those complaining should feel glad they can at least play. There are a number of us that cant even stay on the game for more then 1 minute and still don't have an answer as to why this is so

Posted

3. You should make some compensation for people with high amounts of those items. (specially for jukeboxes and paintings)

@CM_Aethon

1. Did the CMs force you to buy those jukeboxes and painting and more? No.

2. Did the CMs encourage you to buy high amounts of that specific item? No.

CMs had nothing to do with what you choose to spend with your money upon, so why ask them to give you something in return for what you chose to do?

This is like your mother told you that smoking was bad for your lungs and could kill you, when you made a prior choice to buy 12 packets of cigarettes and hid them under your mattress, AND THEN demand your mother to give you something in return for you making a choice upon buying those cigarettes before she told you they were hazardous to your health. This is a completely retarded demand to the CMs. You wasted your money, why should other people around you kiss your feet and give back after you made the choice of -----ing yourself over.

3 people like this

Posted

ah and the maid costumes appear . . .

Posted

off topic but am i supposed to fail my pri to duo offhand dagger FOURTY SEVEN TIMES?

Posted

Sweet!

Posted

Anyone still having server lag?

Posted

Kuno Life = Ordinary movement is not possible in this state..

Posted

Servers still unstable. Twenty~ second desync makes this game unplayable Daum. Fix your leaks before the ship sinks. 

Posted

Okay, I have a few questions that kind of relate to each other.

Horse appearance change - Can you change to any other color for the tier your horse is in, or are there limits? i.e. does it follow similarly to the color theory guide, to where let's say you have a horse with 5 in black in tier 5, so you can change to another skin with the same color stat in that tier? If there are not these limits... how is this to not prevent people from just switching their horses to purebred colors and essentially 'cheating the system'? Now we will just wonder, how much $ did someone fork out to get their purebred from a lower tier or how much time & effort. And we won't know for sure.

My suggestion to make this not as 'game breaking' for horse breeding, is that you either make the horse not sellable or not breedable after this type of color change.
It should be an aesthetic option only, for someone who does not want to further progress said horse apart from appearance.
If this is already in place, I apologize, I simply didn't know because it is not in the current item description as far as I am aware.

But.... if this is another get rich quick scheme for you guys. I think it's such a shame.
You make plenty, and I can personally make suggestions to help you make more $ without making additions like this.
We are many asking for the game to not continue in a pay to win direction, but it feels like our wishes are being ignored simply because you exist to make money off of us.
You will eventually run your population down to near nothing, all because you're not taking in their suggestions and doing your best to make it not only fair to yourselves, but to them.

I really love this game, and I've been supporting it since launch. I've probably spent quite a few $100 on it already.
But in a game that is very lengthy in time consumption for each and every little aspect.... makes me feel like, why does it need so much more of my money too?
It's a game, not a bill. So please make it that way. Make it fun for us to spend our money, not like an obligation to keep up.

Posted

does not affect color theory and you can only change to color below the tier of your current horse.

Al so marks horse that have been changed when put on the market.

Posted

Servers still unstable. Twenty~ second desync makes this game unplayable Daum. Fix your leaks before the ship sinks. 

you should get better internet.

2 people like this

Posted

people whining about p2w and don't know what p2w even is.

p2w costumes because people wearing those win fashion contests wtf daum :((((