• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - August 3rd

674 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As far as I understand Maid can be summoned to you every 20 minutes to grab item from you and put it into warehouse? Plus while she will bring that item into warehouse you can use her to put that item into marketplace?

Edited by PolenSan

Posted

Because there aren't any sexy outfits for men either, with rippling muscles and oiled up.. nope not at all.Take your social justice malarkey elsewhere and enjoy the damn game.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Please take your d*ck "rights" elsewhere.

Posted

More cry babies again.. the main reason for the patch was to upgrade servers you morons.. and nothing here is p2w.. The maid is a waste of money.... go back to WOW

It's not like you can just have infinite amount of potions in Node War right? Or infinite cannonballs? First think, then talk.

Posted

据我了解小龙女,可以传唤到你每20分钟从你抢项目,并把它放进仓库?另外,当她将带来的项目进入waehouse您可以用她把该项目进入市场?

only in safe zone

1 person likes this

Posted

Well... 1.3GB of not much... You guys are working on network... But WTH are those lazy asses at PA doin?

Posted

well technically it could b esimply an attached compass? that wouldn't break anything would it? so could fit to the BDo world but thats just me 

Posted

2T5Sm40.pngTamer

• Fixed the issue where Heilang would not follow Tamer immediately after dismounting.

ONLY this as fix ?

when there is much more issue with the pet ?

But hey ! dont worry ! they dont forget to milk with the cash shop 9_9

what a bad "update"... lets hope the work on the server at least worth it...

2 people like this

Posted

I think you miss the point tho, Sir.

People who focus on small changes are tunnel visioning and losing the view on whole the matter.

If you add all those "small" benefits together you suddenly get something big. That's another marketing catch from Daum. You don't simply buy ZOMG P2W item for 20 euros. You buy 20 "heh it's just small convinient feature" items for 10 euro each.

I.e:

- 4x Pets with Combat exp + 1x Outfit + 1x Value Pack = 32% Exp increase over someone who didn't pay. Is that minor? I bet White Knight's will say it is. Becuase who cares if you have to farm for 1000 hours or 700 hours for a level up right? It's only 300 hours?

Jeez, disabled?  Imma let you do your own testing on the max experience buff you can get.  Then you may feel like a goof for this post, or maybe not, I guess you're guild doens't have this knowledge or doesn't share it with you.

There is a 10% and 3% gem listed there, thats two gems, in a grunil helmet, that can be acquired easily.  Certainly you can put 2 10% gems in there if you snipe one off the AH but the items I listed can all be acquired in 30 minutes.

Posted

You have no idea what you're talking about. Please take your d*ck "rights" elsewhere.

Idk what triggers you so hard in a game that has sexualized outfits for BOTH GENDERS, but maybe games aren't for you.
IT'S FANTASY, and first and foremost ENTERTAINMENT, stop trying to force your social justice issues in a game and enjoy it for what it is.

All you ever do is complain about "wank fodder", like outfits catering to the male (and some female) demographic is an oh so terrible thing.

5 people like this

Posted

4x pets with combat EXP gives you 12% at some unknown but major cost.  But whatever, 32% exp increase sure.

All free easy to acquire items. 1 Combat Gem +10%, 1 Combat Gem +3%, Milk Tea +8%, Splendid Experience Elixir 15%, Experience Scroll (bheg scroll trumpets handin before I need to answer the questions from idiots) 5% = 41%.  I have a costume, this is what I use, Lvl 58 grinding out an hour or two a day.  For people that get to play less than that, im ok if they want to spend $100 to smash pets together until they get 12% exp, because it makes them more fun to fight in node wars.

What you don't seem to get is: 1 Combat Gem +10%, 1 Combat Gem +3%, Milk Tea +8%, Splendid Experience Elixir 15%, Experience Scroll (bheg scroll trumpets handin before I need to answer the questions from idiots) 5% = 41% PLUS 12% from 4 pets + 10% costume + 10% value pack = 73% exp bonus... they all stack (except the big 50% scrolls) and there is NO CAP (Nighttime stacks on top of this btw). So, someone with enough cash spent can even reach more +xp -permanently- than someone who has a xp scroll from lvling rewards running.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think you miss the point tho, Sir.

People who focus on small changes are tunnel visioning and losing the view on whole the matter.

If you add all those "small" benefits together you suddenly get something big. That's another marketing catch from Daum. You don't simply buy ZOMG P2W item for 20 euros. You buy 20 "heh it's just small convinient feature" items for 10 euro each.

I.e:

- 4x Pets with Combat exp + 1x Outfit + 1x Value Pack = 32% Exp increase over someone who didn't pay. Is that minor? I bet White Knight's will say it is. Becuase who cares if you have to farm for 1000 hours or 700 hours for a level up right? It's only 300 hours?

YE, exactly....who gives a shit how much time i need. I just play the game FOR HAVING FUN. I know, i know, it's shocking someone can actually having fun without caring about OTHER PEOPLE, this leviathan figure that scares you all in your nightmares :D

1 person likes this

Posted

QfBbTSZ.jpg 

its ridiculous. the developer and marketing tried so hard to attract people that love immersion, roleplayers and generally the Skyrim audience (this game quotes and copies Skyrim a lot) and than as it would be just another of the sand in the ocean korean developers it cant hold itself to just start adding immersion breaking bullshit to the game.

Watches ? Come on. You go exactly the TERA route. if you think that will be a successful route maybe evaluate a bit better how other korean mmo´s fared. for the cheap $ of some sales spike satisfying the needs of the blink-blink crowd you trash all the lore, setting and world you worked on. pityful.

you did notice that is a compass and not a watch, right?

Posted

maids are mandatory in node wars now : D

Posted

It's not p2w, it's pay4fun :( Please add craftable OUTFITS or add Costume Exchange Coupon to loyality shop/drop/whatever but no itemshop, new costumes are modern and ugly they will break game climate. ADD HELMETS TO THE GAME PLEASE.

Ps: grunil armor on warrior looks ugly too

Sorry for my ugly english.

3 people like this

Posted

What you don't seem to get is: 1 Combat Gem +10%, 1 Combat Gem +3%, Milk Tea +8%, Splendid Experience Elixir 15%, Experience Scroll (bheg scroll trumpets handin before I need to answer the questions from idiots) 5% = 41% PLUS 12% from 4 pets + 10% costume + 10% value pack = 73% exp bonus... they all stack (except the big 50% scrolls) and there is NO CAP (Nighttime stacks on top of this btw). So, someone with enough cash spent can even reach more +xp -permanently- than someone who has a xp scroll from lvling rewards running.

And you plan to spend all that money for more 70% exp on a videogame? This is p2beAnIdiot not p2w :D

Posted

I restarted the game like 12 times and the problem persist... Thanks guys! Your really really -----ed my freeday!

785d9f40ec0e6c6930ea1452d4c27348.png

Posted

Fan Girl Get it right... and explain what was p2w... i want your proof that what was added is p2w..      GO! 

OP DEFINITION

Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying.
Dude, you've spent like 400 bucks on this game so you can beat everyone who hasn't spent any money. Pay-to-win noob!

very clear here Fangirl you buy value pack and your tax are reduce, so the ability to make more gold is in place paying 15 dollar a month. The repair stone those brave enough to buy this item will also save gold. I dont know if you realize that gold in this game is = to power and implementing the ability to reduce the amount of gold your have to spend will also reduce the amount of grinding time. But all this is achieve with your cash ( USD or EURO) so is this P2W  or not?

1 person likes this

Posted

Another fanboy lol

You spelt Dkill wrong.

Posted

What the maid costumes for?

Posted

They do not all stack, there is an upper limit.  Buy the pets, smash em together, run everything, do the test, realize that all those pets just replace the elixir.  Thanks.

Posted (edited)

I think you messed up with the rankings in houses. Or do we need to wait some time for the lists to be updated? Players with houses with lower points are in 1st place while others with more points are not even on the list.

Edit: If you add/remove an item etc list updates without issue.

Edited by Aercev
edit

Posted

f6344tD.png

• The number of junk items dropped at Marni’s Laboratory has been adjusted.
  • Shuriken have been renamed as Kunai, and Ninja star have been renamed Shuriken.
  • The following crafting costumes have been added:

• Please note these costumes can be crafted after acquiring a level 2 Costume Mill House.
      These costumes may be equipped in the same inventory slot as pearl costumes after using a costume exchange coupon.

• Delphe Knights Costume
      The required Design can be obtained by doing the repeatable quest from the NPC Jeron at Delphe Knights Castle.
      New daily quest added for level 50 or higher players available at Delphe Knights Castle.

• Garner Traveling Players Costume
      This costume can be crafted after purchasing the design from the NPC Merve in Calpheon City.

• Edan’s / Owen’s Travel Wear 
      This costume can be crafted after stealing a design from Yaz as he sleeps on the 2nd floor of the Valley Lily Inn in Heidel.

• Jordine’s Casual Wear
      This costume may be crafted after stealing the Craft Permit: Serendian Special Fabric from Caroline, a handmaid NPC in Heidel. Then purchasing the design from Enrico Mancini’s amity shop in Heidel.

• Jarette’s Armor
      This costume may be crafted by stealing the Craft Permit: Finest Female Casual Clothes from Caroline, a handmaid NPC in Heidel. Then Purchasing the design from Ornella’s amity shop in Heidel.

Posted

You spelt Dkill wrong.

I did lol

Posted

Not alone anymore! Maids are here *_*

Posted

So what exactly does Branding stones do, does it just make normal repairs cheaper while making your items accountbound? or does it actually help repairing the max dur.?

All of our Addons (skill awakenings) seem to be resat - time to sail back to redo them I guess.