• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Now that we have people running around with 200+ AP on their chars do you feel tanky enough?

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I did lot's of RBF yd for around 5 hours more or less & although I had in my Witch close to 260 DP there was few people here & there that literally melt my HP away, things wasn't like that about a month ago so I came to the conclusion that in order to feel tanky again & be able to take a beating like before I need to increase my DP close to 300 & it would be nice if I can find a way to also increase my HP but the only way to do that is with whale molar earrings & it's not cheap to enchant those :/  anyway what about you guys do you feel tanky enough with your wiz/witches? how much DP/HP do you have?

Edited by Aeris_TheAncient

Posted (edited)

i got 263 dp i feel tanky enough.

when u go higher u loose a lot of ap and then its hard to kill ppl off, esp tamers basekers  sorcs and musa

u got to realise  some ppl i rbf some stack human+  dmg and others just out gear you.

Edited by bdoforum

Posted

@op, whats your level? 

Posted

@op, whats your level? 

Just 56 I'm not in the mood to grind although I must because I need both money & SP but I let's say I'm not motivated enough atm.

Posted

level plays a role in how tanky you are vs people too.

Posted

Tri on armor and wep is the new +15. If u have at least 250 dp ur tanky enough

Posted (edited)

In my opinion, 250-260 DP is too low for PvP. The difference between 250-260 DP and say 280 DP is huge in the current state of the game when well-geared players have around 200 AP. Sure, some have more and some have less, but the difference in DP still changes everything. We start really struggling when we take too much damage in a combo. It's very hard and sometimes next to impossible to play offensively and get shit going when we're constantly fighting to survive. If we're able to tank the combos, that eventually will hit us no matter how hard we try avoiding them, fairly well, without preemptively using certain abilities every time, we'll have a much better time. We want to control the fight. Slowing down the pace benefits us more than any other class. The better gear people get, the worse it's going to be for us and with awakenings just around the corner, we've got some dark times ahead of us.

That being said, if you've got the gear, start using Krea Dagger with 2x BSC for some evasion and to boost up your DP to 270-280 or even higher. Though, for this to be viable, I'd say you'd need atleast 165+ AP without Steel Dagger, otherwise you might struggle scoring kills.

Edited by Båten
1 person likes this

Posted

217 dp and I feel like paper.

Posted

Krea Dagger for a witch, helps with evasion.

Posted (edited)

with full boss amour tri u have 263 dp thats enough as u then have mana/prot shileds on top and 190+ap if u have avg gear all pri one or 2 duos . u can then one combo+ a few arrowes = dead on  most classes but not the valks and warriors, like always if u dont out gear them (shields ) just leave if they engage you.

Edited by bdoforum

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0