• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

It's all P2W now!

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Wait. You are telling me that a company like Dayum wants to make money? How dare a company want to do such a thing!

Wait. They added slight conveniences to the game for a reasonable price? HOW DARE THEY!

Wait. The game costs how much? 30$! HOW DARE THEY CHARGE ANYTHING ELSE!

Wait. All of these people complaining about P2W have no actual valid arguments? SHOCKER!

For the amount of people crying for nerfs instead of putting in work to get good against the class in question, you sure seem to have a problem with anything else that saves time! :D

GG I say! oMJNPM9_700wa_0.gif

4 people like this

Posted

no valid arguments? good thing you posted this in off topic

1 person likes this

Posted

no valid arguments? good thing you posted this in off topic

Hey look! No valid argument :) 

Posted

shitposting doesn't deserve a valid response

Posted

shitposting doesn't deserve a valid response

Thanks for proving my point again, son :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Let them rage. They will cry for change, won't have them and then they will eventually leave the game and the forum so new players can replace them xD

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Let them rage. They will cry for change, won't have them and then they will eventually leave the game and the forum so new players can replace them xD

I agree. You would think that they would jump on this post with all of their counter arguments, but they don't have any. sooooooo. yeah

Edited by Inurbane
1 person likes this

Posted

Good argument. Just proving my point once more :D

retard.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Good argument. Just proving my point once more :D

42898000.jpg

Posted

42898000.jpg

retard.jpg

You guys make this too easy :D

Posted

You guys make this too easy :D

1.thumb.jpg.25539002a137afb170a673014d1e

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Smoking for a decade, clean bill of health.

Came to this thread, contracted stage IV cancer.

Thanks guys.

Edited by Skyfrog

Posted

Don't worry real players are already moving away to real games (i suggest to try Evolve i recently swiched to it after leaving active playing bdo; i found it awesome and rewarding  for skilled players), soon the only active player left wil be some super casuals, wallet warriors and a bit dumb peoples like you :P

Posted

Don't worry real players are already moving away to real games (i suggest to try Evolve i recently swiched to it after leaving active playing bdo; i found it awesome and rewarding  for skilled players), soon the only active player left wil be some super casuals, wallet warriors and a bit dumb peoples like you :P

Uhhh ok? Well peoples isnt the word you should be using. Since you're trying to be plural. People is already plural. Peoples is just an idiot trying to be smart at this point. And you just advertised evolved to be better then BDO which are two completely different games, So i take it you are a new gamer. And by that I mean you haven't been playing since the 90's. I say this because only a complete -----boy would compare an MMO to a -----ing monster hunting game that is more then repetitive and went f2p because its B2P business model -----ing failed hardcore. 

Posted (edited)

Uhhh ok? Well peoples isnt the word you should be using. Since you're trying to be plural. People is already plural. Peoples is just an idiot trying to be smart at this point. And you just advertised evolved to be better then BDO which are two completely different games, So i take it you are a new gamer. And by that I mean you haven't been playing since the 90's. I say this because only a complete -----boy would compare an MMO to a -----ing monster hunting game that is more then repetitive and went f2p because its B2P business model -----ing failed hardcore. 

You really think BDO is less repetitive than evolve or a moba? REALLY YOU DARE SAY THAT GRIND THE SAMEMINDLESS MONSTER FOR 300 hour+ is less repetitive than be matched with new people everygame with unique and different playstyle? you must be kidding me. And anyway if you want an MMO that is 100times less p2w than bdo i invite you try planetside2 and many others.

Edited by Francesco

Posted

You left your Wii Fit on. Better go check on it.

You really think BDO is less repetitive than evolve or a moba? REALLY YOU DARE SAY THAT GRIND THE SAMEMINDLESS MONSTER FOR 300 hour+ is less repetitive than be matched with new people everygame with unique and different playstyle? you must be kidding me. And anyway if you want an MMO that is 100times less p2w than bdo i invite you try planetside2 and many others.

planetside isnt an mmo.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I was expecting a, you know, decent game. Instead you give us Evolve? Why must you torture me.

In all seriousness, Evolve was alright for like the first 2 weeks of release after that it got boring real quick.

But if people really want a good game I suggest Dark Souls 3, no one can hate on that game, and ofc all of its predecessors(ex. Demon Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2). Bloodborne was also very fun.

Final Fantasy XVII was fun as well, if you don't mind the Sub.

ESO holds a special place due to my love for the Elder Scrolls Universe/Lore.(don't judge me)

All I say is steer clear of the forums for those games. You think this forum is bad....pfft.

Another thing about the Souls games is the PvP prepare to see the same tryhard build over and over...and over...........and over........and.....over...sigh.

Edited by ChunksAhoy!

Posted

If you don't mind pay to win (or if you prefer, "pay for convenience"), then you might as well play better games like AA or Revelation Online (coming to the West in a few months).

Posted

This game is p2w? New player here, only started today and got a level 20 something sorc using a 7 day trial a friend gave me. Could someone link me to a thread about this p2w please, there is nothing that I hate more than paying to replace skill. I know the community already hates the ghillie suit, as do I, but I think that's forgiveable as long as there are no other items that give such an advantage that otherwise could not be obtained.

Posted (edited)

when you can grind only 2h(i have to drop my stuff each 20 min) with wagon/boat on pirate with your poor 560 wl. and other ppl with 1400 wl can farm 5h without move... and now  rich ppl can buy 20 maid and farm all day with a secondary equip.....

2h grind  + 20 min move to epheria +5 min selling/stock all + 20min return to pirate + repeat..............................

5h grind +20(0 with maid) to epheira +5min(instant sell marketplace stuff maid) + 20(0 with maid) return grind + repeat..

Edited by Catastigma

Posted

You left your Wii Fit on. Better go check on it.

Im not sure if your trying to flame...but you failed.

Also i dont own a wii....the fact that you know what wii fit is (cause i didnt until just now) means that you've done research to things you either dont care about or you realllllllllyy love gaming media to know that wii fit sucks. Which is odd since its doing well as far as i can tell from this. Hmmm you must be a child born after the 95 era. yes im being that guy. So i care? Not at all. 

This game is p2w? New player here, only started today and got a level 20 something sorc using a 7 day trial a friend gave me. Could someone link me to a thread about this p2w please, there is nothing that I hate more than paying to replace skill. I know the community already hates the ghillie suit, as do I, but I think that's forgiveable as long as there are no other items that give such an advantage that otherwise could not be obtained.

its far from p2w....people are literally just looking for stuff to be pissed about

If you don't mind pay to win (or if you prefer, "pay for convenience"), then you might as well play better games like AA or Revelation Online (coming to the West in a few months).

Explain to me in DETAIL that this is p2w. Please. Cause that camo suit isnt pay the win. The fish suit isnt p2w. And none of the potions is p2w. Since You cant WIN AT THIS GAME! What the hell is wrong with you ppl? Do you not understand the premise of an MMO is that there is literally no end? Thats why theres content updates. Constant...content...updates! Also this game is purely based on the skill you've applied with your characters and how much time you've put into the game to get ahead. Thats call living life! I mean a baseketball player isnt born. They practice, go to training camps...im done. These forums. well... the american BDO forums anyway are beyond damn cancer. KR was more well behaved that this pile of garbage.  

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Im not sure if your trying to flame...but you failed.

Also i dont own a wii....the fact that you know what wii fit is (cause i didnt until just now) means that you've done research to things you either dont care about or you realllllllllyy love gaming media to know that wii fit sucks. Which is odd since its doing well as far as i can tell from this. Hmmm you must be a child born after the 95 era. yes im being that guy. So i care? Not at all.

Or Wii Fit stuff is really mainstream and I dont live in a hollowed out stump deep in the smoky mountains.

Yes, I'm being that guy. So I care? Not at all.

Edited by Skyfrog

Posted

Wait. They added slight conveniences to the game for a reasonable price? HOW DARE THEY!

Wait. All of these people complaining about P2W have no actual valid arguments? SHOCKER!

Thanks for proving my point again, son :)

You would think that they would jump on this post with all of their counter arguments, but they don't have any. sooooooo. yeah

2 people like this

Posted

SOE felt exactly the same way when they introduced the NGE, only the new players didn't come, and 80% of their existing players left never to return. SWG is history, if people don't learn from it, they repeat it. If Daum allows for the P2W feature of allowing people to effectively buy silver with real money by selling pearl shop items in the games market, then they will re-enact SOE's ill advised historic decisions regarding SWG.

Players will leave, and they probably won't return, new players however, well good luck with that. We already know where this ends up, it will be a travesty for BDO to end this way.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0