• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The new outfits(Post screens if you got em!)

69 posts in this topic

Posted

I just got the Maewha version of Orwen's outfit made. Its not bad.. sadly doesnt seem to be dyable though...

2016-08-03_618540514.JPG

6 people like this

Posted

But without the costume coupon you have to wear this as you would a fisher's outfit, correct?

Posted

I just got the Maewha version of Orwen's outfit made. Its not bad.. sadly doesnt seem to be dyable though...

2016-08-03_618540514.JPG

where did you make it?

Posted (edited)

Yeah... you can't use it as a costume.. so no armour.. or anything.. all it gives is +2 movement.. basically its a RP outfit.

It was made in Heidal 7-4 floor 2.

Why this required artisan 1 in processing.. is beyond me however.

Edited by mb52

Posted (edited)

RIP these costumes until coupons become available. :( 

Edited by Kasathar
1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah... you can't use it as a costume.. so no armour.. or anything.. all it gives is +2 movement.. basically its a RP outfit.

It was made in Heidal 7-4 floor 2.

thank you didn't know the costume mills had different stuff from Heidel to Calpheon.

Posted

Its actually slightly different from the real outfit. Mostly the strap going down across her chest.

2016-08-03_619279024.JPG

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Its actually slightly different from the real outfit. Mostly the strap going down across her chest.

2016-08-03_619279024.JPG

That's her bow/quiver strap it seems.

Edited by Jaer

Posted

That's her bow/quiver strap it seems.

True.. though it would be nice to have the same for the Maewha/Ranger bows :)

Posted

still missing the materials for the daily quest from the last one but here is the rest

2016-08-04_143095131.thumb.JPG.0768194452016-08-04_143096391.thumb.JPG.c2808bc102016-08-04_143097710.thumb.JPG.811d387cd2016-08-04_143101665.thumb.JPG.a2b37789b2016-08-04_143113720.thumb.JPG.1da5f79ed2016-08-04_143119661.thumb.JPG.9c42a1ab52016-08-04_143122306.thumb.JPG.8a8d313a62016-08-04_143125621.thumb.JPG.c0fdbb3ac2016-08-04_143141132.thumb.JPG.4485bf6682016-08-04_143143374.thumb.JPG.53c0da3242016-08-04_143145687.thumb.JPG.46cefffbe2016-08-04_143148642.thumb.JPG.a0f00a426

3 people like this

Posted

5pWBsUr.jpg

Currently making Jarette's.

2 people like this

Posted

You dont happen to know what the 'finest causal clothes for women' looks like do you? That and the Delphi knights armour are the ones I'm interested in now.. sadly the Delphi knight guy doesn't give me the quest for it.

Posted

2016-08-03_619279024.JPG

thats cause the strap is clearly part of her quiver

Posted

You dont happen to know what the 'finest causal clothes for women' looks like do you? That and the Delphi knights armour are the ones I'm interested in now.. sadly the Delphi knight guy doesn't give me the quest for it.

for me too until i activated all types of quests and not just Fightingquests and others.

Posted

The finest casual clothes is an ingredient needed to make the Jarette outfit.

Posted

for me too until i activated all types of quests and not just Fightingquests and others.

Ah just got it.. wants me to craft 5 flashbangs...

The finest casual clothes is an ingredient needed to make the Jarette outfit.

Oh.. gotcha... that makes alot of sense now. Thanks! (Saves me from making that now, since I wont use the Jarette outfit!)

Posted

9 people like this

Posted

It kind of sucks that Zerkers can't wear Jarette's armor..that's bull :/

Posted

Here's the Jester one on my Kuno!

download_20160803_191437.jpg

download_20160803_191439.jpg

download_20160803_191440.jpg

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

download_20160803_191437.jpg

download_20160803_191439.jpg

download_20160803_191440.jpg

that so cool which one is that made at?
oh is that the Garner Traveling Player one?

Edited by Shimoyaki

Posted

that so cool which one is that made at?oh is that the Garner Traveling Player one?

Yup, made it in calpheon at the 2nd level costume mill!

Posted

Yup, made it in calpheon at the 2nd level costume mill!

thx.... now if only the costume exchange coupon was in game
and hopefully they become dyeable when the coupon is used ^w^ 

Posted

I wondered why i didn't have the helmet. You actually have to UNEQUIP the costume helmet slot...

Posted

Ninja Delphe knight2016-08-04_122595481.thumb.JPG.42321392f

Posted

thx.... now if only the costume exchange coupon was in gameand hopefully they become dyeable when the coupon is used ^w^ 

I've seen a few people on reddit say they are in Korea after they are changed into costumes. 

I wondered why i didn't have the helmet. You actually have to UNEQUIP the costume helmet slot...

Yea at first I was like wth this looks so weird. Then I went into dying on accident and saw the helm and was like ooooooh. Kinda weird you have to unequip everything first.