• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The new outfits(Post screens if you got em!)

69 posts in this topic

Posted

But without the costume coupon you have to wear this as you would a fisher's outfit, correct?

Yep.

So wearing this to combat is suicide. 

The only DP giver are the profession outfits that give DP. Others are just purely for stats.

Thats dude, majestic af = as fun. 

Edan looks badass.

Posted

I finally made some for my Berzerker.

Edan and Serendian Soldier (With and without helmet) 

@Wismo, can you let me know where to get the Delphe Knight one and which costume mill are you using?

2016-08-04_49677364.JPG

2016-08-04_49732435.JPG

2016-08-04_49778750.JPG

Posted

PRI2g3T.jpg1BySEI4.jpgYlyv2Vt.jpgeg6eUfR.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

@Navien, where do you get the design for the Delphe Knight costume?

Posted

@Kasathar It's from daily quest for Jeron (Delphe Castle, lvl 50+ req.) called "Supplying the Delphe Knights". He will give you as a reward "Delphe Knights Certificate of Contribution" which you can trade later at NPC next to Jeron called Granbill for costume design of your choice (pick one from available classes)

7 people like this

Posted

Looking at making a few of these. Thanks guys for the pictures and research. Hoping they give us Costume Exchange tickets next week.

Posted

2016-08-05_609875450.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

5pWBsUr.jpg

Currently making Jarette's.

Okay I totally NEED THIS... is it possible to buy it at the AH? xD or do I really have to make it myself? What do I need for it?

Posted

Okay I totally NEED THIS... is it possible to buy it at the AH? xD or do I really have to make it myself? What do I need for it?

http://bddatabase.net/us/search/

Search 'Orwen' and look for your respective class. 

Patch notes from this past week will tell you where to get the Permit/Design that is required. 

Posted

http://bddatabase.net/us/search/

Search 'Orwen' and look for your respective class. 

Patch notes from this past week will tell you where to get the Permit/Design that is required. 

Thank you <3 

1 person likes this

Posted

Crafted the Orwen Costume on wednesday as well - really liking it, although it'd be great if it was dyeable. Costume Exchange coupons! *cough cough*

2016-08-03_31727927.thumb.PNG.2f8b463b87Upload01.thumb.jpg.8f55f9fe6327f675d919e

5 people like this

Posted

Are these able to be sold on the marketplace? I'd buy all of them if they're not like 100mil silver.

Posted

Are these able to be sold on the marketplace? I'd buy all of them if they're not like 100mil silver.

I think I saw Orwen's Travel wear for 300-400k the other day, so those are pretty affordable. Not sure about the ones that are more complicated to craft like Jarette's.

Posted (edited)

@Ainrehtea Prices from Jordine EU

Jarette is most expensive since it requires more mats and energy. Mainly RNG while stealing 2 items but max 3-3.5kk

Delphe Costume around'ish 2.5kk

Jester - 400-700k

Orwen is cheap max 600k

I hope they will be releasing additional costumes every now and then :x Behr hunter's half-plate costume looks good as a candidate :> Pity i don't have screen of it to show which one. Ok made them.

ngugF86.jpg429r0A5.jpg

Edited by Navien
Added screens
1 person likes this

Posted

@Kasathar It's from daily quest for Jeron (Delphe Castle, lvl 50+ req.) called "Supplying the Delphe Knights". He will give you as a reward "Delphe Knights Certificate of Contribution" which you can trade later at NPC next to Jeron called Granbill for costume design of your choice (pick one from available classes)

Thank you very much Navien!. Sorry to bother you again, but what about the Behr Hunter's one, how do you get that one? :o 

Posted

@Kasathar You're welcome! This one is just my hope that at some point they will add it as a costume version. For now it's not available at all. NPC costume only. But hey few months ago i thought delphe outfit would be nice as an actual costume and today, voila! Fingers crossed for them to add many more existing NPC outfits!

Posted (edited)

Hi all, these look great!

I have a question, i wish to make Jarette armor but i need 3 supreme thin hide.I got and made everything else, all im missing this this. Would any one consider selling me some, i need 3, but i may buy more if you have some to spare. Im on the Edan server.

Edited by XanderHayes

Posted

@Kasathar You're welcome! This one is just my hope that at some point they will add it as a costume version. For now it's not available at all. NPC costume only. But hey few months ago i thought delphe outfit would be nice as an actual costume and today, voila! Fingers crossed for them to add many more existing NPC outfits!

Ohh ok! Thanks! Just one more question, which costume mill are you using for th Delphe Knights costume, is it the one in Calpheon? I can't find it! :o

Posted

Seems like costumes are region dependent

Jarette, Orwen - costume mill in Heidel

Delphe, Garner - costume mill in Calpheon

2016-08-06_56779453.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

heidal 7-4

Calpheon 2-5 merchant street (will get you lvl 2 for delphi knights)

Posted

Love the Delphe Knight Armor Cape :D
2016-08-06_226421495.thumb.JPG.5c3792d0b

1 person likes this

Posted

If KAKAO wants to make things right, they need to add the Costume exchange coupon as per their patch notes. That would definitely help with people trying to sell the cash shop ones for Silver.

2 people like this

Posted

Here are some images of [Warrior] Edan Travel Clothes (New and worn).

Notice, these clothes DO NOT look wet after swimming or when it rains.

1.thumb.jpg.a2b9fb77a4e9b5fb03e54989de1e2.thumb.jpg.71e1b168633d3e9a90be6466dbbb

3.thumb.jpg.fdf023c6f2bd1d54794063808a10

Posted

I'm kind of stuck trying to get the Delphe Knight one since the pre-requisite requires those darn Crimson Fruits and there's been absolutely none in the market place in the UNO server for weeks. I honestly can't just do everything myself...Armorer, Alchemist, Bank Investor, Chef, Gatherer, Horse Trainer...blah...can't be a Farmer now, I already have way too much on my plate!!! @_@