• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The new outfits(Post screens if you got em!)

69 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm kind of stuck trying to get the Delphe Knight one since the pre-requisite requires those darn Crimson Fruits and there's been absolutely none in the market place in the UNO server for weeks. I honestly can't just do everything myself...Armorer, Alchemist, Bank Investor, Chef, Gatherer, Horse Trainer...blah...can't be a Farmer now, I already have way too much on my plate!!! @_@

I placed a pre-order for 5 fruits at 50k each, and got them within 1h, you could give it a try?

Posted

I placed a pre-order for 5 fruits at 50k each, and got them within 1h, you could give it a try?

Will do, I almost forgot about the pre-order stuff, haha! Thanks dude.

Posted

Delphe Knight and Jarette armor 

2016-08-08_11351181.JPG

2016-08-08_11363551.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

2016-08-08_10657652.JPG

2016-08-08_10734689.JPG

2016-08-08_31874392.JPG

2016-08-08_29199938.JPG

2016-08-08_10865522.JPG

Posted

I wondered why i didn't have the helmet. You actually have to UNEQUIP the costume helmet slot...

That's probably a bug then.

Posted

My Warrior in Delphe Knights Costume! 

4668629450473.jpg

4668629549588.jpg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Disregard, thank you Mod team :)

Edited by mb52

Posted

Orwen on a witch:

eyOGliu.png

IRlD7Of.png

These costumes are just so much better than most of the crap in the cash shop, I seriously want to have those costume exhance coupons. Especially the witch pretty much only has the choice between dressing as a hooker or dressing with a potato sack.

1 person likes this

Posted

4668629549588.jpg

That Warrior on the left in the Garvey Ouftit - is that seriously what the helm looks like when you remove the mask? holy crap that looks terrible

Looks like I'm always going to keep it up. I'll miss my Warrior's beautiful face ;-; Regardless, I hope we get Garvey soon, I must have it \*^*/

Posted

Witch Delphie Costume

2016-08-13_21850542.thumb.JPG.bc682a1ae9

Witch Troupe Costume

2016-08-13_21890557.thumb.JPG.d7cc716801

Still working on the others ;).

Posted

Here's the Jester one on my Kuno!

download_20160803_191437.jpg

download_20160803_191439.jpg

download_20160803_191440.jpg

How/Where did you get the design? 

This tailer merv does not appear to have a shop :/
http://bddatabase.net/us/item/9512/

Posted (edited)

How/Where did you get the design? 

This tailer merv does not appear to have a shop :/
http://bddatabase.net/us/item/9512/

It's amity shop :> Get 400 Amity with her first <3 No worries Merv amity game is easy. Like 3-4 times to get it 400+

Edited by Navien
typo :c

Posted

Yup, made it in calpheon at the 2nd level costume mill!

Can i just make it or do i need to do a quest? :P

Posted

Can i just make it or do i need to do a quest? :P

Garner Traveling Player? This one requires just amity no quest involved. Garner Guitar requires finishing few quest.

Posted

Garner Traveling Player? This one requires just amity no quest involved. Garner Guitar requires finishing few quest.

ah just amity, cool ^^

Posted

No maids and sailor girls, even one tuxedo, I'm disappointed (trolling :) )

Posted (edited)

It's amity shop :> Get 400 Amity wit her first <3 No worries Merv amity game is easy. Like 3-4 times to get it 400+

Ohh, the shop does not appear until i have 400amnity?? wow >_<  isnt that wierd?? D:

And thank you for your reply!! i find this costume so funny, i need it!  ^_^

Edited by Denive

Posted

Hey guys,

I finally finished making all the costumes last week -- Silver ingots were a bit of a pain! They are rarely on the marketplace, so I had to do a bit of gathering. ;) 

I took detailed screenshots of all the costumes and posted them on my blog here, for anyone who is interested. :) http://violetastray.com/category/bdo-clothing-guides/ 

I love the orwen costume so much that I used a costume coupon and I wear it all the time! Word of warning, though... these costumes don't have the death protection bonus, so be careful wearing them into boss fights, etc. I've lost a lot of crystals....

Posted

GyCO9kj.png