• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

dmg reduction on shotgun after 03/08

33 posts in this topic

Posted

have you guys noticed dmg reduction on shotgun after today's patch? i did the awakenings and everything, before i needed 5 shotguns to kill an elite now it takes 8-10 shotguns

1 person likes this

Posted

Yup. i've noticed the same thing. I find that quite ridiculous.

Posted

yeah wtf kakao down??? did you ninja nerf shotgun again? ;/

Posted (edited)

I've noticed nothing, before spreading panic and bandwagoning everyone on us getting nerfed, do tests, is it a lack of accuracy? Maybe you forgot to readd the 20 ap steroid vs monsters on your ees 

Edited by Intimacy

Posted

im pretty sure he tested it since he knows how many shotguns it would take to kill an elite mob, and now its more.

Posted

It's nerfed

Posted

No testing done yet but I really hope this isn't true. 

Posted (edited)

No testing done yet but I really hope this isn't true. 

Me and ayl have noticed 0 difference, i'm pretty sure its one guy crying and others giving confirmation bias

If we were actually nerfed wouldn't there be way more than a small handful of posts about it already?

Edited by Intimacy

Posted

Noticed no difference but if this is true.... gj kakao...

Posted

I didn't notice a difference when PvE'ing at Pirates. 

Posted

Me and ayl have noticed 0 difference, i'm pretty sure its one guy crying and others giving confirmation bias

If we were actually nerfed wouldn't there be way more than a small handful of posts about it already?

Yeah, i guess ranger community which gives no ducks about getting nerfed every patch would cry about that. You know, rangers are not sorcs xD

Posted

Need the same amount of shotguns for crazy jacks like always, so no difference in dmg for me.

Posted

Noticed no difference but if this is true.... gj kakao...

Ancient-Aliens-Guy.thumb.jpg.c87ab465354

Posted

Ancient-Aliens-Guy.thumb.jpg.c87ab465354

In KR maybe ranger is one of the best class for PvP. But not EU/NA.

And yes, Sorc is one of the best in both regions.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

In KR maybe ranger is one of the best class for PvP. But not EU/NA.

And yes, Sorc is one of the best in both regions.

triggered? better close the post because its not expedient! Volunteer Moderator is a nutshell

Edited by VR_N4K3D

Posted

triggered? better close the post because its not expedient! Volunteer Moderator is a nutshell

Thats all you got? Shows how false your statement is :)

Whats your gear again? Do you even play Ranger?

Posted (edited)

Thats all you got? Shows how false your statement is :)

Whats your gear again? Do you even play Ranger?

you dont even get a joke dont you...what about my gear? should i ask you how long your D is? 

ps. can you see my avatar? do you know what this symbol stands for? sry i forgot youre like the other PM/GM/CMs  u dont even play the game...

closed xD  *toxic sorc iframes away*

Edited by VR_N4K3D

Posted

you dont even get a joke dont you...what about my gear? should i ask you how long your D is? 

ps. can you see my avatar? do you know what this symbol stands for? sry i forgot youre like the other PM/GM/CMs  u dont even play the game...

I know you play sorc, that doesn't mean you don't play any other classes. But you clearly don't play Ranger. Otherwise you wouldn't make a false meme like this.

Your gear is important, because it must be bad if you lose to a ranger. Hence why you made this bad "joke". It's not funny, because it's not even true.

And you are just trolling here anyway.

5 people like this

Posted

Lol, gear is the most valuable thing in this game when it comes to pvp. You must be trolling or just playing stupid.

Posted

Lol, gear is the most valuable thing in this game when it comes to pvp. You must be trolling or just playing stupid.

ESPECIALLY for Rangers.

Posted

FYI - For those that didn't catch it, they reset Awakening Add-Ons with the patch.  You'll need to re-do those.  That might be what you are noticing. 

Posted

maybe it's bg awakening, before it was +10 ap pvp even tho the tooltip said +5, now it is correct

Posted

FYI - For those that didn't catch it, they reset Awakening Add-Ons with the patch.  You'll need to re-do those.  That might be what you are noticing. 

i said i did my awakenings again, i still feel i do less dmg same buffs same everything after yesterdays patch. Anyway ranger is a dying species, look how many people quit ranger already to make sorc/tamer or anything else. After all nerfs ranger cant 1 v 1 anyone with a same or a bit better gear and same knowledge of their class. If they gonna keep it like this even more people will quit ranger. I'm planing to wait till the weapon awakenings and see what happens and try not to start fighting for a spot with valk zerk sorc tamer while grinding cash.

Posted (edited)

It used to be a glass cannon, now it's a slow glass knife (except you have top 1% gear)

Edited by Spartakatz

Posted

i said i did my awakenings again, i still feel i do less dmg same buffs same everything after yesterdays patch. Anyway ranger is a dying species, look how many people quit ranger already to make sorc/tamer or anything else. After all nerfs ranger cant 1 v 1 anyone with a same or a bit better gear and same knowledge of their class. If they gonna keep it like this even more people will quit ranger. I'm planing to wait till the weapon awakenings and see what happens and try not to start fighting for a spot with valk zerk sorc tamer while grinding cash.

I'll assume you're not 58 yet, weapon awakenings wont benefit you in the slightest, not to be rude.

It used to be a glass cannon, now it's a slow glass knife (except you have top 1% gear)

190+ ap isn't top 1% that's top 10-15% at best, it's NOT that hard to achieve it, and I'm sure other people in this thread have lower ap than that and aren't noticing any difference.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0