• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Promoting Fair Gameplay in Black Desert

153 posts in this topic

Posted

If you will make this game P2W i will leave .... who will leave with me?

Posted

"Let's ban all hackers/cheaters and put Pay2Win in the game so everyone else leave".

You can now close servers and swim in your money pool.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

"Let's ban all hackers/cheaters and put Pay2Win in the game so everyone else leave".

You can now close servers and swim in your money pool.

Seriously trying to drag the thread off topic, yes?

Ok. I'll bite.

I don't care if people whine p2w. 

I work. I make money. I play the game when I can. If I want to buy something in the shop that gives me an advantage and it's there for me to buy, why wouldn't I?

How is that any different from the no-lifer with no money and poor social skills dominating in the game with time2win? 

In the end p2w is just another avenue to end game that the trail mix eaters and the poopsockers don't appreciate because they won't be content unless they are the only ones dominating and everyone else just rolls over.

Well the thing is that the poopsockers have no money and no company pays the bills when their target market is made up of individuals that have no money or are too stingy to pay for some cash shop items.

So I say....yes...give me some p2w items that are truly p2w so that I can bypass all this ridiculous time sink because unlike those that belong to guilds where they are encouraged to eat trail mix to stay awake and get the molecular formula of caffeine thrown at them in documents designed to encourage 48 hour of straight game play....

I am an individual who prizes a healthy lifestyle and balance. I value my time and don't need it needlessly wasted with those kinds of shenanigans. 

I mean...trailmix...really?

Are you people aware that an entire country had to devote resources to legislate a solution to the issue you are promoting? 

Which I'm afraid indicates that you're sick in the head.

Edited by snappyfu

Posted

well, at least you guys are doing one thing right.  keep banning those guys.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Karaad

Posted

Thank you

Posted

Great news.  Doesn't counter the terrible P2W news you released the same day, but I will give you credit for aggressively pursuing hackers/cheaters/botters/exploiters.  Please continue to ramp up the enforcement of these policies.  This is even more important now that your game is P2W.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Great news.  Doesn't counter the terrible P2W news you released the same day, but I will give you credit for aggressively pursuing hackers/cheaters/botters/exploiters.  Please continue to ramp up the enforcement of these policies.  This is even more important now that your game is P2W.

If it is pay to win, explain how it is pay to win and what options can they fix it. Everyone is just screaming pay to win yet no one is giving explanations on how it is and what can they do, either remove the item or change the item(s) slightly while being in depth about it. Don't just say it makes you progress faster than someone else because there is no end game nor max level. Plus all the life game play and the option to do anything you want allows players to not follow traditional mmo gameplay; quest, level up, pvp/raids for rest of gameplay. There is so much more than that so there is no rush to get to anywhere.

Edited by Grim Reaper

Posted (edited)

Sounds good!

Edited by Hank Moody

Posted

Black Desert logic = Lets announce pay to win so everyone quits the game right after we ban you all for using razer synapse :D 

Posted (edited)

If it is pay to win, explain how it is pay to win and what options can they fix it. Everyone is just screaming pay to win yet no one is giving explanations on how it is and what can they do, either remove the item or change the item(s) slightly while being in depth about it. Don't just say it makes you progress faster than someone else because there is no end game nor max level. Plus all the life game play and the option to do anything you want allows players to not follow traditional mmo gameplay; quest, level up, pvp/raids for rest of gameplay. There is so much more than that so there is no rush to get to anywhere.

How it's pay to win:

You pull out your wallet. Buy cash shop item that sells for the most silver. Sell that item on the marketplace. Return to marketplace. Buy the very best gear/ buy shit tons of Black Stone (armor/weapon/insert).

PvP is gear dependent. Congratulations. You have now paid real money to win in a PvP fight. 

Option to fix:

Remove gear dependency in PvP fights. AP/DP 150 cap in PvP encounters, like in red battlefield. 

People can still sell all the cash shop items they want in the marketplace. Silver now has no bearing on whether you will win. The concept of P2W is eliminated forever.

Now players have MORE silver to spend on the marketplace buying cash shop items. People can sell all the cash shop items they want for silver - and use that silver for any other aspect of the game OTHER than P2W.

Silver has now become no-lifer's way of buying cash shop items. Mega rich people can now buy all the in-game goodies (horses, pet food, in game crafted costumes, in game crafted furniture, food buffs, ships, etc) they want by amassing silver. Everyone is happy. Black Desert make shit tons of money.

PvPers get skill based combat. The game is no longer overwhelming to new players hoping to get into PvP. More players come into Black Desert.

Players don't leave Black Desert due to P2W protests.

Edited by Vorkrunne
5 people like this

Posted

I rather have cheaters in game than this PW2 bull crap.

1 person likes this

Posted

NO REASON TO BAN HACKERS WHEN U ARE LOSING HALF UR PLAYER BASE SOON #P2W 

1 person likes this

Posted

To be exploiting this, he would have to >>>intentionally<<< do it. Accidentally falling through the floor and saying oh well I'm going to keep attacking so I can get a chance at a Zaka drop is not exploiting. I would have done the same thing because ----- escaping and having to run back in on a boss that I only get maybe 3 chances at a week. If he knew how to do it and intentionally did it. THEN it would be an exploit. Otherwise it was an accident that just happened to go in his favor. 

Lets take a different example. This guy goes to marketplace and tries to purchase an item. For some reason, he doesnt lose any money when he purchased the item. This is the moment when he notices its a bug and tries once more to confirm that. If he would continue to buy items at marketplace, it could be considered exploiting/bug abuse, agree?

Same thing in both cases, player notices a bug and abuses it at some level.

Posted

Kakao just doesn't want botters and goldsellers competing with their monopoly on p2w

Posted

P2W mechanics is less fair gameplay than some of these people getting banned. 

Ban the person making this P2W decision? 

1 person likes this

Posted

They don't want you to use cheats, bots or hacks to get ahead.

They just want your $7,200 a year tithe.

Posted

If it's true that we will be able to buy silver with real money you won't have many left to ban methinks

Posted

I just wish a proper look into if someone was cheating is done. And when they asked what program they were deemed to be using cause the ban, cause I had a friend who was banned. He wasn't cheating. He's a completionist who hates cheaters and cheating and when he asked about more detail he was pretty much given the middle finger by Daum/Perl Abyss and told he'd have no correspondence from them and to not bother asking again

Posted

P2W mechanics is less fair gameplay than some of these people getting banned. 

Ban the person making this P2W decision? 

I agree. 

P2W should be removed from the game. 

It can be easily done by making PvP skill based. 

Now people can still sell cash shop items on the marketplace AND the system wouldn't be P2W. 

Posted (edited)

How it's pay to win:

You pull out your wallet. Buy cash shop item that sells for the most silver. Sell that item on the marketplace. Return to marketplace. Buy the very best gear/ buy shit tons of Black Stone (armor/weapon/insert).

PvP is gear dependent. Congratulations. You have now paid real money to win in a PvP fight. 

Option to fix:

Remove gear dependency in PvP fights. AP/DP 150 cap in PvP encounters, like in red battlefield. 

People can still sell all the cash shop items they want in the marketplace. Silver now has no bearing on whether you will win. The concept of P2W is eliminated forever.

Now players have MORE silver to spend on the marketplace buying cash shop items. People can sell all the cash shop items they want for silver - and use that silver for any other aspect of the game OTHER than P2W.

Silver has now become no-lifer's way of buying cash shop items. Mega rich people can now buy all the in-game goodies (horses, pet food, in game crafted costumes, in game crafted furniture, food buffs, ships, etc) they want by amassing silver. Everyone is happy. Black Desert make shit tons of money.

PvPers get skill based combat. The game is no longer overwhelming to new players hoping to get into PvP. More players come into Black Desert.

Players don't leave Black Desert due to P2W protests.

I have to agree and honestly from what i have seen the only person that has explained on how to make this situation better. I hope your post  becomes top one so that the admins can see and put it into consideration then make it happen.

Community, we need responses like this so the Admins can know what we want and possible way to fix instead of leading them in the dark when we say "bdo is now p2w cya" again that won't help. I believe we as a community want this game to keep going and make it better so make these responses not a five year old response.

Thank you again Vorkrunne.

Edited by Grim Reaper
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Good job, scariest and best work I seen so far. Was impressive to see the creators getting sued. 

And with all this whining about P2W you will just force Daum to Bind on Equip on all the +15 items we have worked so hard for. Pearl shop items on Market is a good move, I really don't understand people frustration. 

Edited by Naruthir

Posted

@PM_Jouska

If the goal is promoting fair gameplay; then why add the ability of taking real money and turn it into a possible 500 million silver each week. What is the average amount of silver that people have on hand now??  I can state with good confidence that the average amount of silver a person has on hand is less than 50 million. AND your going to add a feature where people can get about 500 million each week??  How does that promote fair gameplay????  

Posted

There anti cheat detection is shit ... just pure shit.

You seem pretty triggered over this Tez. I know a lot of people in this game and I do not know one person that has been banned for this third party cheating/hacking stuff- not the first wave, not this one either. Just how many did you lose from your guild in this last wave? I heard quite a few, but found it hard to believe with you, their GM's, mature conduct on this forum. Your account is okay, right? 

1 person likes this

Posted

I won't be playing enough to be bothered by any hackers :) 

1 person likes this